Edna, My Hero

Instaegram

"Kwon Yuri, we need to talk. Let's go." Sica grabbed Yuri by her arm.

"Alright alright. We'll go. Bye Taengoo, thanks for today!" Yuri pulled me into a hug.

"We can do this, hwaiting." I whispered before letting go.

"Bye!" Yuri waved happily at Tiffany before leaving with Jessica.

"Kim Taeyeon, follow me." Tiffany pulled me into our room.

"Wae? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Don't act like you don't know. Speak up. Why is Yuri all over your Instagram?" She shot me a look.

"She can't be?" I shot back, a bit annoyed at her tone of voice.

"No, it's not that. What I'm saying is.. ugh, you know what? Never mind. Let's drop this." She rolled her eyes.

"Why are you getting angry?" I muttered.

"What? I just asked you a question and you didn't even want to try to answer me." She raised her voice.

"You're the one who started it." I reasoned.

"Started what?" She glared.

"You went on a date with Sica so I enjoyed my time with Yuri. Is there something so wrong with that?" I questioned her.

"No. It's just... never mind." She sighed in frustration.

"No, tell me." I approached her.

"Look, I'm sorry I went on a date with Sica. Truth is, I was going to take you with me but you were asleep and I didn't want to wake you or anything." She explained.

"Then...why did you brag to me about it, telling me how Sica was going to buy you icecream and stuff?" I asked, a bit annoyed.

"I was bored. And I like making you jealous. I think you're cute when you're jealous. But I didn't think you'd get mad and try to get revenge." She looked away, feeling guilty.

"Well.. I'm guessing my revenge worked?" I asked, feeling a bit guilty myself.

"Duh. Look at me. I'm a mess. I'm getting angry at you and I'm picking a fight with you when I'm the one at fault. I'm sorry." She sighed, lowering her gaze.

"No no, it's my fault too. I didn't mean to get you angry either... Mianhae." I took a seat on our bed and signaled her to sit down next to me.

"Anniya... I shouldn't have started anything like this in the first place." She slumped her body as she sat down.

"No I think a little bit of jealousy is good in a relationship. It's my fault for overreacting." I assured her, laying my hand on top of hers.

"I overreacted too. Mianhae.." She pouted.

"It's okay it's okay. Stop apologizing." I carressed her arms.

"I just feel so bad..." She sighed, this time, looking at me.

"Don't feel bad. I did some pretty bad things today too. You don't even want to know." I laughed, thinking back to my date with Yuri today.

"Wait. I want to know. I've been wanting to know what you've been up to since the moment I left the house." She pouted again.

"Okay, I'll tell you. But promise you won't get mad?" I asked, unsurely.

"Mhmm, I promise." She finally smiled.

"Okay. Well first of all, Yuri and I went on a date. And she sat on top of my lap and everything. I fed her food, she held my hand, and we complimented each other. She called me y and I told her she has lots of swag." I let out, chuckling at my ridiculousness.

"Oh, so that's what the Instagram posts were about?" She finally asked, after a moment of silence.

"Mhmm.. mainly to make you jealous." I looked away, guilty.

"........"

"Are you mad..?" I asked, slowly looking up at her.

"Haha no, I'm just trying to imagine you and Yuri doing all that on your date. You're too cute." She giggled.

"You're not jealous?" I asked, just to make sure.

"Of course I am! But I think it's adorable how hard you tried to make me jealous. My baby Taengoo tried so hard to make me jealous? And succeeded right? Good job baby~ " She smiled, pinching my cheeks.

"You know what you looked like when I first walked in and you were angry with me?" I asked, trying to switch the conversation, feeling embarrassed.

"Hm? Like what?" She asked, confused.

"Like this." I smiled before showing her a picture of Edna from The Incredibles.

"HAHAAHAHA WHAT that's so embarrassing." She laughed loudly, slapping my arm.

"Hehe." I grinned, proudly.

"Taeng, stop trying to embarrass me to get over your own embarrassment." Tiffany mocked.

"You know me too well." I laughed before posting the picture of Edna, my hero, onto my Instagram.

"Now come here. I missed you too much today." Tiffany pulled me into an embrace.

"Psh, I thought you had fun with Sica on your date." I playfully pushed her away.

"I did, but to be honest, I was thinking about you the whole time." She blushed, pulling me back into her hug.

"Me too." I confessed, hugging her tightly.

"Let's try not to make each other jealous okay?" Tiffany pulled away and looked into my eyes.

"Eung. And IF any of us happens to get jealous, promise not to get angry?" I proposed.

"Eung, I promise." She nodded.

"I promise too." I grinned.

"Seal it with a kiss?" She suggested, already pulling me closer.

"Like I said, you know me too well." I smiled before taking her lips into mine.


A.N.

Sorry everyone for the late update. I've been super busy with school and everything :(

I'll try to update more regularly or at least, when I can find time to do so!

Thank you for waiting patiently, love you all! :)