.__.v

Instaegram

*Click*

"Oops, I forgot to set it to silent." I shook my head at myself before uploading my selca onto Instagram.

I turned around to make sure that Tiffany was still asleep.

And there she was, fast asleep, like an angel.

I swear, I had never seen anyone so beautiful.

"I'm so glad to call you mine." I whispered before gently kissing her on her forehead.

"Mm.. Taeng~ come sleep." She yawned, rubbing her eyes.

I kissed her forehead once more before walking over to my side of the bed, never once letting go of my sight on Tiffany.

"Ppani-yah, I'm here." I scooted closer, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"You're so warm, hehe." She turned around, facing her body towards mine.

"You're cold?" I asked, tightening my embrace.

"Eung. I'm not feeling well." She grumbled, shifting her position.

"You're not feeling well or are you too worn out from last night?" I smirked.

"Yah, you byuntae." Her eyes shot open, staring directly into mine.

"You beaauteepul." I smiled before planting a kiss on her nose.

"You need more English lessons." She giggled as she snuggled closer.

"I'd be glad to take more English lessons from you Tippani." I replied back, gazing at her.

"Tiffany, not Tippani." She enunciated.

"No, you're forever Tippani to me." I emphasized.

"Why?" She looked at me, confused.

"Because that's what I called you when I first met you remember?" I reminded her.

"Oh yeah.. I introduced myself and you couldn't pronounce it haha," She giggled, thinking back.

"Mhmm, first you said Stephanie but it was too hard so you said to call you Tiffany. And I was really confused back then." I chuckled.

"Hahaha I remember! You were so cute back then." She laughed.

"I'm not cute now?" I pouted.

"Of course you are. It's just now, you're cute in a different way. I see you differently than I did back then." She smiled.

"Hehe, differently how?" I teased.

"Well first of all, just being like this makes my heart flutter." She carressed my face with her hands.

"And, back then, I never thought of doing something like this with you." She continued, before lightly kissing me.

"I love you Taeyeon. I loved you back then as my best friend and now, I love you as my best friend of course, but more importantly, I love you as something more than that." She smiled as she took my lips into hers.

"Tippani." I stopped her.

"Eung?" She pouted, wanting more.

"Round two?" I asked for permission, already undressing her.

"Duh, you babo."