Hey :)

Instaegram

I turned my attention back to Tiffany who was still too focused on reading.

"Tippani. Whatcha reading?" I scooted next to her, leaning my body against the headrest of the bed.

No reply.

"Ppani?" I peeked over her shoulder to try to read along with her.

I want you sore, baby.

My mouth gasped as I slowly made sense of what I had just read.

I peeked under Tiffany's hand that was grasping the book by its back.

"Peeptee.. shaades.. ub... graay?" I tilted my head in confusion.

Still no reply.

I reached over and grabbed the book from her hands, placing it on the nightstand.

"What was that for?" She frowned.

"You've been ignoring me this whole time because of that." I pouted, pointing at the book.

"Oh.. sorry. I didn't realize." She giggled as her cheeks flashed red.

"What kind of book was that?" I asked innocently, acting as if I hadn't read along with her.

"Umm.. it's an adult book. It's not appropriate for you." She chuckled to herself.

"If it's appropriate for you, it's appropriate for me so tell me what it's about and why you were so focused on it to not even notice your own girlfriend sitting and talking next to you." I argued, scrunching my nose.

"Sorry Taetae. If you really want to know..." She hesitated, thinking hard.

I waited nervously, anticipating her answer.

"It's about ." She let out before turning her gaze away in embarrassment.

I giggled, keeping my atttention on her as she fidgeted with her fingers, avoiding my eyes.

"Don't be embarrassed." I gently placed my hand on top of hers and gave it a light squeeze.

"I'm sorry..." Tiffany frowned.

"No no, why are you sorry?" I placed my hands on her shoulders, turning her so that she could face me.

"Just.. it's really embarrassing. I'm sorry you have such an embarrassing girlfriend." She puffed her cheeks together before letting out another sigh.

"No Ppani-ah. It's okay. I'm pretty embarrassing too." I tried to console her.

"Yeah.. but you don't read books about ." She blushed as she finished her sentence.

"I guess.. but I think about alot." I chuckled heartily.

"....byuntae." She scoffed before finally breaking into a smille.

I gave her a tight hug before laying myself back against the headrest.

I smiled to myself as Tiffany's head gradually found her spot on my shoulder.

I unlocked my phone and looked through my photo gallery again.

"Mohae?" Tiffany asked, watching as I scrolled through my pictures.

"You'll see." I smiled as I chose another picture from our MV filming.

I edited the picture of myself, adding a pair of ridiculous sunglasses, before uploading it onto my account.

"Hey, I took that picture!" Tiffany smiled brightly.

"I know.. look. This is your embarrassing girlfriend and now the whole world thinks I'm kind of weird in the head." I laughed, pointing at my picture.

"Haha what was that for?" She looked up at me.

"To make you feel better, babo. And I'm guessing it worked." I grinned proudly as I gave her a light peck.