Self Jellnail

Instaegram

"What's a jellnail?" 

I turned around to see Tiffany peeking over my shoulder, still unclothed from last night.

"Here hehe," I giggled as I walked over and wrapped a blanket around her, hugging her from behind.

"Thank you....good morning," she yawned, rubbing her eyes back and forth.

"Good morning darling~" I kissed her slightly on her cheek.

"Wait, Taeyeon-ah. Look at me?" She tilted her head back to look up at me.

"Waeee?" I looked down on her.

"What's a jellna-"

I leaned down to kiss her before she could finish her question. I pulled away and simply smiled at her, not saying a word.

"Woah, what's wrong with you?" She looked surprised.

"Is it wrong to kiss you?" I pouted.

"No.. it's not that. You're full of aegyo today.. it's weird." She lifted her eyebrow.

"Do you not like my aegyo~?" I whined.

"No, I like it. I really do." She blushed. 

"But....I know YOU don't. Something's definitely up. Tell me." She turned to face me. 

"It's kind of embarrassing..." I looked away.

"Fine.. then answer me this. What's a jellnail?" She asked again.

Oh my gosh, she's not going to let this go, is she? Ahew...

"Look!" I showed her my hands, proudly flashing my nails in front of her.

"Oh, pretty! Did you do this?" She asked.

"Mhmm!" I grinned.

"Wait, isn't that called jellynail?" She paused, a smile forming on her face.

"Mhmm......" I looked away, my face turning red in embarrassment.

"Hahahahha you thought it was called jellnail?" She burst out laughing.

"No, no. I know it's called jellynail.." I stuttered.

"Pft. Then why does your Instagram post say jellnail?" She giggled.

"I... was multitasking when I uploaded it." I hesitated. 

"What were you doing?" She got up and made her way to the closet to get dressed - in the process, causing the blanket to fall and revealing her body.

"Looking.. at that.." I bit my lip, turning my gaze towards her .

"Ya! Kim Tae Yeon!" She turned around, embarrassed.

"That too." I smiled, lifting my gaze up towards her chest.

"Ya!!!! You byuntae!!" She picked up the blanket and wrapped herself up. 

"Sorry..hehe. It was too tempting. I couldn't help it." I pouted. 

"You're such a creep. I was sleeping and you just sat there checking me out?" Tiffany pinched my arm.

"I got up early and after I did my nails, I got bored. So I was going to wake you up but the blanket was on the floor.. and you......." I blushed. 

"Stop imagining it!" She screamed, her cheeks turning red.

"I don't have to imagine it." I smirked, tugging on the blanket wrapped around her.

"Taeyeon, stop! Sunny's going to be back any minute.." Tiffany looked around, worried.

"Just a few seconds! Before she comes back! Please?" I whined, still tugging. 

"Fine." Tiffany pulled me in, wrapping the blanket around both of us. 

I could feel my heartbeat rising and my cheeks flushing as my hands wrapped around her bare waist. 

"You're the cutest ert I know," Tiffany giggled before leaning in to kiss me.

I returned her kiss, more passionately. She kissed back, more hungrily, and we, soon, got caught up in another kissing game - taking turns increasing the intensity of the kiss. 

"Ahem!"

Startled, I pulled away and turned around to see Sunny standing at the door, looking directly at us.

Uh oh.