Morninggggg!

Instaegram

"What are you doing up so early?" 

I jumped up, startled.

"Good morning, darling~" I turned around and smiled sheepishly at her.

"Hehe hi there," she giggled as she made her way towards me and embraced me in a tight embrace.

"Wait! Be careful!" I yelled as we almost toppled over.

"Why?! What's wrong?!" Tiffany let go, shocked.

"My nails~" I whined, putting my hands up to show her my beautiful creation.

"Oh, pft. Your nails are more important than hugging me?" She scoffed.

"Um... of course." I joked.

"Yah! Do you want to die?" She grabbed my hands and tried to mess up my hard work.

"Yah! Stopppppp!!" I got up and jumped on top of the bed, kicking her away from me.

"Hul. Taeyeon-ah, you really want to play this game?" She ran towards me, reaching for my hands again.

"No no stop really!" I laughed as she tried to tickle me. 

"Why? This is fun!" She giggled as she got on top of me, wrapping her legs around my torso to keep me from moving.

"Aish!" I grabbed her hands firmly and used all my strength to stop her.

"Ow...Taeyeon-ah, that hurts." She frowned.

"Sorry...I didn't mean to." I let go of her hands only to see her smirk before trying to tickle me again.

"Okay, okay Ppani-ah stop! Pleaseee?" I pouted.

"Haha fineee." She slightly poked my stomach before trying to get off of me.

"Wait no, stay here though." I tugged on her waist, keeping her in place.

"Why? I thought your nails were more important." She jeered.

"No, never! It's just for today." I tried to explain.

"Your nails are more important than me today? What?" She wrinkled her eyebrows in confusion.

"No, it's not that. I... just.. need to show someone my nails today." I grinned.

"Who?" She glared.

"Someone special." I smiled happily.

"Do I know this person? Why is this person so special? Is this person more special than me?" She spoke fast, trying to hide her jealousy.

"Ppani-ah, you know her." I replied nonchalantly.

"It's a girl?! Yah!" She slapped my arm.

"It's my mom!" I yelled. 

"Oh.." She giggled, blushing in embarrassment.

"Haha do you understand now?" I slightly tapped on her legs.

"Mhmm.. sorry hehe." She looked at me, still embarrassed.

"It's okay. I'm going to go meet her today. Do you want to come with?" I asked.

"Yes, of course!" She chirped. 

"Yay okay! But first.." I looked up at her before sliding my hands up onto her waist.

"Hmm?" She looked down at my hands. 

"Look at me." I poked her stomach.

She lifted her head back up and fixed her gaze on me as I pursed my lips together, gesturing for a kiss.

"Hul. Get your hands off me, I thought you had to keep your nails safe today." She scoffed as she turned her attention back to my hands.

"The nail polish is all dry now. No worries! Besides, one kiss won't hurt." I grinned.

"But why now? You're so unromantic." Tiffany turned her eyes to mine, slightly pouting.

"Do you really want to kiss in front of my mom? She's going to make fun of us." I poked her stomach again.

"I don't mind. I mean, she told us before that she's totally fine with us dating, right? And it's not like I'm going to make out with you in front of her. " She laughed.

"I know, but...." I sighed.

"But what?" She smiled, clueless.

"I just want to, right now." I grabbed her hands and pulled her down, closer to me.

"Fine." She grinned before finally leaning in to kiss me.

"Wait." She paused, her lips hovering above mine.

"Waee?" I whined.

"Don't you want to Instagram this moment?" She joked. 

"Yah! Is that what you're thinking about right now? Seriously?! Look who's talking about being unromantic.." I glared at her. 

Gosh, Ppani-ah, why do you always have to tease me like this?

"I'm just curious." She shrugged.

"FINE." I pushed her off of me in anger. 

I laid on my stomach, quickly took a picture of my nails, and uploaded it onto my account.

"Taeyeon-ah?" 

I heard Tiffany call out from behind.

"WHAT." I replied, still angry.

"Look at me, please?" She tugged on my arm.

I turned around only to have her jump back on top of me.

"No, I'm not in the mood anymore." I glared.

"Really?" She pouted. 

"YES." I asserted.

"But.. I only told you to Instagram it before it could possibly get ruined." She stared into my eyes. 

"It can't get ruined anyways. I have to show my mom. I promised to do her nails for her, just like mine." I replied, turning away from her gaze.

"How about you do your nails again with her? That sounds more fun." She shrugged.

"I guess.. but I don't think my nails are gonna get ruined anyways. We're not doing anything." I glared at her again. 

"Are you sure about that?" She leaned her body forward, placing her hands above my head. 

"Mhmm.." I tried my best to resist but my eyes immediately turned their attention to her lips that were hovering only an inch away from mine.

"You know you want me." She teased, slightly brushing her lips against mine.

"...No.. I don't.." I could barely form my sentences.

"Well, too bad... because I want you... so bad." She whispered before crashing her lips against mine. 

I slowly gave in to the kiss and as soon as Tiffany knew that I was willing, she fastened her pace. 

She tugged on my lips, slightly biting my lower lip as my hands made their way back to her waist.

Things quickly got heated and in that moment, all I could think about was Tiffany and what she had said earlier about my nails getting ruined.

Oh, I see what you mean.

I smirked before tightening my grip around her. 

Sorry Mom, we're going to be a little late.