See U Soon

Instaegram

"Taeyeon-ah, hurry up!" Someone tapped my shoulder lightly.

"Okay. Just give me one second!" I looked up to see Sunny, waiting for me to finish my makeup.

"You're like, freaking addicted." She glared.

"To what? Applying makeup on myself?" I smiled as I took a picture with my phone. 

"No you babo! To your Instagram account!" She laughed.

"Oh haha I know. It's fun, you should make one too!" I suggested before uploading it. 

"Eh.. maybe next time. My English isn't that good you know, since I don't have a girlfriend to help me." She nudged.

"Ehhhhhh~" I mocked as I stood up from my seat to head to the stage for our concert.

"Ya! Come here!!" I heard her yell from behind as I ran away as fast as possible.

"Help me~" I screamed as I reached the other girls standing before the stage. 

"What's wrong unni?" Seohyun was the first to ask.

"Yeah, why are you screaming?" Hyoyeon added.

"Oh my.. hahaahha," Yoona laughed while trying to fix my hair.

"Sunny's ... trying.. to kill.. me." I panted, out of breath.  

"What? Why?" Sooyoung asked, handing me a water bottle to quench my thirst.

"I made fun of her." I laughed.

"You made fun of her height again? It's not like you're much taller." Sooyoung teased.

"No, no. She.. uhh.." I looked up at Tiffany, hesitant.

"I what?" I turned around to see Sunny approaching us.

"She said I was addicted to Instagram!" I accused.

"But you are haha!" Tiffany laughed, high-fiving Sunny. 

"So you made fun of her... for accusing you of being addicted? I don't get it." Sooyoung wrinkled her forehead in confusion, trying to piece her thoughts together.

"No.. she was just embarrassed because I made fun of her and Tiffany, so she mocked me." Sunny made a face at me.

"Heh..." I chucked, nervously.

"Pft, you guys are so childish I swear. Come on, it's almost time to start." Jessica remarked, breaking away from the group and heading to the stage.

"Wait for me, Sica!" Yuri ran up to her, wrapping her arm over her shoulder.

"Yeah, let's go guys." Sooyoung gestured as the girls walked away one by one, teasing me for being so immature.

"You're embarrassed of our relationship?" I heard Tiffany ask. 

"Hahaahah, you're in trouble, Kim Taeyeon." Sunny punched me slightly before walking away with the other girls. 

"No, no, of course not." I turned to face her.

"Then? What was all that?" Tiffany looked at me. 

"Sunny kind of .. umm.. implied that the only reason I'm capable of using Instagram is because of you." I replied.

"Because of me? How?" She questioned. 

"You're good at English, and I wouldn't know any English if it wasn't for you. And .. it's all true, so I was embarrassed. Not because of you, not at our relationship, but at myself.." I lowered my head, turning my gaze away from Tiffany.

"Aww, that's nothing to be embarrassed about. I love teaching you English. It means we can spend more time with each other." Tiffany assured, taking my hand into hers.

"I at it though." I looked up at her, still embarrassed.

"No, you don't." She intertwined her fingers with mine. 

"Really? Mm..is this right?" I asked as I my phone to show her the post I put up.

"See u soon, hehe." She giggled.

"Is it?" I looked at her for confirmation.

"It's actually 'see you soon' but this works too!" She smiled.

"See? I .." I looked away again, in embarrassment.

"No. Taeyeon-ah. Your English is the best. It's my favorite." She cupped my face with her hands, pulling me up to look at her.

"You ah ma favoreeet." I said back to her.

"Hehe, you're so cute." She giggled before kissing me slightly on my lips.

"You guys, let's go! It's time to start!" 

I pulled away and ran towards the stage with Tiffany, hand in hand, thinking about our future English lessons to come.

Thank you, Ppani - for teaching me English, for always supporting me, and for being the best. You really are my favorite.