Girls' Generation Non Stop Mix

Instaegram

After successfully locking Sunny out of our suite, Tiffany broke away from the kiss and led me towards our bedroom.

She inched closer to my neck and whispered "Too Hot," sending shivers down my spine.  

I took her lips into mine, knowing exactly what she meant. She loved playing this game but it was complete torture for me. 

The basic rule of the game is to continually kiss the other person without touching them in any way. The winner gets to do anything he/she wants to the loser. And I lost, every single time. But I wasn't going to let her win this time.

Our lips moved passionately, our tongues battling for victory.

"Mm..." Tiffany moaned, in between kisses. 

No. Kim Taeyeon. You can do this. You're going to win this time. 

I closed my eyes tighter, trying to ignore the sound, and concentrated on her lower lip.

"... Tae...." She whimpered this time. 

I couldn't take it any more. My hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her body towards my own. 

Tiffany smiled as she pulled away from the kiss.

"I win, again." She giggled.

"Aish." I groaned in disappointment.

"Now I get to do whatever I want to you..." Tiffany inched closer and closer, pushing me onto the bed.

"Owww!" I screamed as I jumped right back up, patting my back. 

"What's wrong?!" Tiffany hugged me, completely surprised. 

I pointed towards the bed to see something square protruding from under the blanket. 

Tiffany reached under and pulled it out, revealing a CD. In fact, it was our CD.

"Hm? What's that?" I pointed at the yellow sticky note attached to it.

"I think Sunny wrote this before we came." Tiffany flipped the CD around to read it.

I totally meant what I said (;                              

Sorry if the CD hurt, but it's not really my fault.

Maybe you two are being too passionate.        

HAHAHA have fun!!                                          

"Uh oh." I gasped.

"Oh my god." Tiffany looked at me.

"She was planning on excusing herself and we locked her out..." I looked out into the living room, feeling extremely guilty.

"Taeyeon-ah. Let's go bring her back." Tiffany took my hand and we made our way next door.

Knock knock.

"Who is it?" I heard Yoona call out.

"It's me, Taeyeon. Is Sunny there?" I asked.

The door opened to reveal Sunny, glaring us down, next to Yoona, who seemed completely clueless. 

"We're so sorry." We apologized, holding up the sticky note in embarrassment.

"What is that?" Yoona asked, scratching the back of her head in curiosity. 

"I'll tell you later Yoona! Aigoo... the things I go through for you two.." Sunny sighed as she gestured towards Yoona to go back in. 

"Come, let's go~" Tiffany took Sunny's hand and dragged her back to our suite. 

"We're so so so sorry.." We continued to apologize, begging for her forgiveness.

"It's okay.." Sunny let out another sigh.

"We didn't do anything, if it makes you feel any better." Tiffany remarked.

"Pfttt." Sunny tried to hold in her laughter.

"What?" I looked at her, confused.

"You didn't do anything? How'd you find the note then?" Sunny asked, still laughing.

"Um...I fell on the bed and it really hurt!" I hit her arm.

"Aw, my poor Taeyeonnie hurt herself~  AND she didn't get any!" Sunny teased.

"Ya!" I stopped myself from hitting her again.

"I'm kidding. I'll leave, you two enjoy yourselves tonight. I mean it." Sunny said, alarming us both.

"Really? No, it's okay. You don't have to! We can watch movies, play games, and stuff!" I assured her.

"Mhmm, it's been a while since we've talked right Sunny? Let's talk tonight hehe," Tiffany added on.

"No, really. I'll go." Sunny insisted, opening the door. 

"And if you need me, I'll be next door.. but you won't need me anyways pft!" She winked before leaving and closing the door on us.

"Wow, that was really nice of her." I gasped in amazement, unable to believe what just happened.

"I know right?..... Where were we?" Tiffany whispered into my ear before crashing her lips onto mine.

"Wait." I pulled away, running towards our bedroom.

I picked up the CD and took a quick picture with it, uploading it onto my account.

"What are you doing?" I heard Tiffany giggle from behind.

"It's special! Sunny put in so much effort for us." I smiled at the thought.

"That's the only reason it's special?" Tiffany wrapped her arms around my waist.

"Of course not! It'll be a constant reminder of what happened tonight." I assured her, turning around to face her.

"You lost, remember? You have no idea what's going to happen to you tonight..." Tiffany bit her lips before pushing me onto the bed.

This time, it didn't hurt .. if you know what I mean.