Awesome!!! S♥NE!!

Instaegram

"Hul..daebak. Look." I pointed towards the crowd as I walked off the stage with the other members.

"Wow..." Hyoyeon let out in awe.

"Jinjja.. our Sones are the best!" Yoona squealed in excitement.

"I better take a picture of this." I quickly took out my phone and posted a picture of it onto my Instagram.

"Me too."

"Oh, me too."

The rest of the girls soon followed, each taking out their phones to capture this moment.

After taking our photos, we just stood there, still amazed that our fans could do so much for us.

That is, until security rushed us to head backstage.

 "Sone jjang!"

I heard Yuri exclaim from behind as we entered our waiting room.

"Ya Kwon Yuri. Stop screaming. You're making my head hurt." Jessica joked, covering her ears.

"I'm just really happy!" Yuri continued, jumping up and down.

"You're so embarrassing.." Jessica sighed, this time, covering her eyes.

"I'm still your seobang." Yuri playfully mocked, pulling Jessica in for a hug.

I rolled my eyes at them before heading inside the dressing room to change out of my stage clothes.

"No need to hurry girls. We don't have anything scheduled tomorrow."  I heard Tiffany call out.

So glad I have her to keep us accountable. Manager Hwang is reliable, yup, and she's cute too. Hehe.

I smiled to myself at the thought and started to get undressed.

*Knock Knock*

"I'm changing. I won't be long." I replied nonchalantly.

"Taeyeon-ah, it's me. Let me in." Tiffany whispered from outside.

"Oh, wae? What's up?" I opened the door slightly and peeked at her.

"Nothing. Just. let. me. in." She forced her way in and closed the door shut.

I immediately held up my clothes to cover my body and looked up at Tiffany, only to see a smile forming on her face.

"Why are you here?" I whispered.

"I can't be? And why are you covering yourself? Don't play innocent with me." She giggled, taking my clothes out of my hands.

"Oh.. heh, I was just surprised." I chuckled, slightly embarrassed.

"It's so hot in here." She sighed, looking around the cramped room.

"Well yeah, cuz you came in." I replied mindlessly, trying to make some space.

"Did you just call me hot?" She smiled, leaning closer towards me.

"No no, you came in and you're taking all my oxygen. That's why it's hot." I explained.

"Oh. Then I guess I'm not hot?" She leaned even closer, this time, smirking.

"No, I never said that." I blushed.

"Well, it's too hot in here for me." She sighed, turning away from me.

"You're gonna leave?" I asked, hoping she would stay.

"No, I never said that, babo." She let out a small giggle before undressing herself.

She turned back around to face me, only now - she was in nothing but her lingerie.

"Ppani-ah. The members.. they're outside." I reminded her, unable to take my eyes off of her.

"I know. Who says we're going to do anything?" She smiled, slightly pushing me against the wall.

"Uh..." I looked away, trying to avoid her gaze.

"Taeyeon-ah. Look at me." She tilted my chin up, making my eyes lock with hers.

"Hm? What are you thinking?" I asked, trying my best to control myself.

"You didn't listen to me when I told you to stop checking me out on stage. You need to get punished." She smirked as she pinned my arms above my head by the wrists.

"But.." I stammered as she leaned closer - her lips hovering just an inch away from mine.

"Shhh." She shortened the gap, leaning her body against mine.

Her lips moved with passion, biting and tugging on my lower lip.

"...mm.." I fidgeted as I tried to move my arms so that I could hold her.

"No.. you, stay still." She mumbled, in between kisses, tightening her grip around my wrists.

Her tongue begged for entrance, her body pushing me harder against the wall of the dressing room.

I tried and tried to free myself from her grip but I couldn't even budge. 

"There." Tiffany finally let me go, catching her breath.

"I don't get how this is a punishment." I smiled at her, still trying to catch my own breath.

"You'll see." Tiffany smiled back before quickly putting on some clothes and heading out.

I quickly threw on my own clothes and finally made my way out of the steamy dressing room.

"Taengoo, what took so long? I was waiting." Jessica pouted at me.

"Sorry." I chuckled, not explaining any further.

"It's fine. Oh, by the way, sorry but I'll be taking Tiffany tonight." She mentioned.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked, startled.

"Yul said she's going to sleep as soon as we get back to our hotel... and I was thinking of going late-night shopping so I asked Tiff." She explained.

"Oh.. okay." I sighed.

"Sorry hehe." She pouted again.

"No it's okay. Just make sure to be careful!" I assured her, forcing a smile.

And I thought we were going to be together tonight. I really couldn't wait to get back to our hotel so we could finish what we started. Ahew.. so this is what you meant by punishment Ppani-ah. Ugh, I'm so going to make you pay for this once you get back.