Grr, Taengudnight Thailand

Instaegram

"Taeyeon-ah, you should sleep. It's getting late." Tiffany called out to me from the bathroom while washing up for bed.

"Eung. I will soon. I need to do something first." I yelled back, looking through my luggage.

I took out my bag of snacks that I had packed earlier.

"Eating? This late at night?" Tiffany asked, snatching my bag as she pranced onto the bed.

"Mhm, give it~" I whined as I climbed into bed, taking my spot next to her.

"I will. I just want to see what you have." Her eyes glistened as she digged through my snacks.

"We can eat everything!" I smiled excitedly, gesturing my arms out wide.

"No, it's too late. Let's just share this one." She pulled out a box of Meiji Mushroom.

"Andwae, you can't." I frowned.

"Huh? Why?" She held the box up in the air, carefully examining it.

"You brushed your teeth just now." I replied, before sticking my tongue out at her.

"I can brush them again. I wasn't even thinking of snacks until you brought them out... and now I want to eat some too." She pouted.

"Okay, then you can eat. But not this one." I snatched the box away from her.

"But I want that one~" She whined as she reached for the box.

"No, anything but this one." I barely let out, struggling to keep the box in my hands.

"Please please please?" She huffed, let out a big sigh, and pouted.

"Ppani-ah, no aegyo." I said, as sternly as I possibly could, trying to suppress my smile.

"Taengoo, please?" She continued, this time, adding her eye-smile.

"Nope." I lowered my tone of voice, trying my best to convince her that it wasn't going to work on me.

"Taeyeon... baby.. please?" This time, she whispered seductively, tracing circles on the hem of my pajamas.

"...." I tossed the box to her side of the bed before pulling her in to a deep kiss.

"Hehe, I knew that would work." She smiled as she pulled away and reached for the box.

"Heh.." I chuckled, embarrassed at myself for being so easy.

"Why go through all that trouble just for some snack?" She nudged playfully as she opened the box and handed me the bag of Meiji Mushroom that was inside.

"It's not just some snack. It's special." I giggled while prying open the bag.

"Special how?" She asked as she reached in and grabbed a few into the palm of her hands.

"I'll show you." I reached into the bag and grabbed two pieces.

I held up the two pieces in the air to show Tiffany, then gently placed them between my lips.

"What in the world is that?" She scoffed, trying to suppress her laughter.

"Fangs." I growled playfully.

"You're so stupid haha I could do it too!" She laughed, slightly tapping my arm, before proceeding to stick two Meiji Mushrooms in between her lips.

"No, you can't do it!" I exclaimed before swiftly taking the pieces from with mine.

"Wae? Why would you take mine? That's not fair.." She pouted, looking at her two pieces that were now in my mouth.

"Only I.... can eat mushrooms." I paused before smirking at her.

"You byuntae." She giggled, her face blushing at my sudden remark.

"I'm not the one that tries to seduce people just for a snack!" I joked.

"I only try to seduce you Taeyeon. Unless you want me to seduce other people too, I mean, I'm fine with that." She shrugged her shoulders, before reaching in the bag for more mushrooms.

"No no, that's not what I meant!" I shook my head furiously.

"Hahah I'm kidding. Calm down." She ruffled my hair before feeding me two pieces from her hand.

"Thank you." I mumbled, trying to adjust the snacks again into fangs.

"Stop, you look like a babo." She giggled.

"Heheh okay okay, I'll stop. Hold on." I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and quickly uploaded a picture of it onto my Instagram.

"Our fans are gonna think you're weird." She joked.

"It's okay. They already think I'm weird. Everybody in the world can think I'm weird. I'm good as long as I have you." I smiled, scooting closer to her.

"You're so corny, I like it hehe. But.. Taeyeon-ah...I think you're weird too." She laughed, before laying her head on my shoulder.

"It's okay. I think you're weirder." I poked her belly, startling her and causing her body to jerk closer to mine.

"Stopppp," She whined before quickly poking me back and taking it further into a tickle war.

"Okay okay, sorry! Truce?" I jerked my body away from hers and stuck my hand out to her, requesting a handshake.

"You're offering truce with just a handshake? Are you kidding me?" She glared before straddling herself on top of me, making me unable to move.

Her fingers roamed around my body before finding the perfect place to start tickling me again.

"Ppani-ah, stop~" I pleaded, trying to avoid her attacks.

"Why don't you offer me truce then?" She smiled innocently.

"Um.. truce?" I simply asked, looking up at her.

"Nuh-uh. I guess you didn't learn your lesson yet." She giggled before tickling me again.

"Stopppp! I can't breathe..huk..." I groaned, exhausted from laughing too hard, trying to endure Tiffany's antics.

"Offer me truce." She suggested, smiling.

"Mm.." I thought hard about it.

"Well?" She looked down at me, still smiling.

"Aish. I don't know. I'm so out of it right now, I can't even think." I sighed in frustration, preparing myself to get tickled again by Tiffany.

"You babo. This is what I want." She giggled before leaning down to kiss me.

"Oh." I smiled as we pulled away from the kiss.

"I can't believe your byuntae mind couldn't figure that out." She scoffed.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't think straight because.. I don't know, someone was tickling me?" I glared at her playfully.

"What can I say? It's fun hehe. Maybe I should do it again." She laughed, sliding her hands back to where she was tickling me.

"No more, no more." I shook my head.

"Truce?" She offered.

"Truce." I smiled as I pulled her body towards mine, capturing her lips.

"Thanks for a fun night Taengoo." She pulled away, pecking my forehead before shifting her weight off of me and back onto the bed.

I looked over to my side to then, see Tiffany getting up and making her way to the bathroom.

"Oh, teeth!" I exclaimed before following after her to go brush our teeth.

As we made our way back to our bed, I realized that Tiffany had cut our play time short.

"Can we do this all night?" I suggested, as we lay in bed.

"Hmm? Do what?" She turned her body onto its side to face me.

"This." I responded, taking her lips into mine.

"Mm.. as much as I want to, we have a long day ahead of us." She pouted as she broke the kiss, hugging me tightly.

"Oh yeah.. Darn...I forgot. Hehe okay, good night Ppani-ah. Saranghae."

"Good night. Love you too."