Big Smile

Instaegram

I can't believe I finally get to see my family. 

I smiled, looking down at the scarf that Tiffany gave me yesterday, causing me to smile even more afterwards.

I haven't felt this happy in a really long time. 

I thought to myself of all that had happened since our debut. 

Sure, there were a lot of ups and downs and it really did take me a long time to figure out my true feelings about this - about my career, about Tiffany, about our future, about everything.

Everything was going so well now, and I couldn't help smiling.

I was finally content with my life. In fact, I was happier than ever.

Still smiling, I quickly took a picture, wanting this feeling to last as long as it could, even in memory.

Even as I uploaded it onto my account, I couldn't help myself from smiling. I just couldn't stop, and it felt so good.

"Whatcha doing?"

I heard from behind and saw Tiffany approaching, taking a seat next to me.

"Woah, that was fast." I exclaimed, still smiling.

"Well yeah, I just went to pee. Why are you smiling like that haha," Tiffany started to laugh.

"I don't know. I'm just happy." I grinned.

"Happy to see me?" She rested her head on top of my shoulder.

"Mhm, that too. And just with everything. I'm just really really happy. Thank you." I took her hand in mine, intertwining our fingers together.

"For what?" Tiffany looked up.

"Just everything." I turned my gaze towards her and gave her a slight kiss on the cheek. 

"Can you please not do this on the plane?" 

I turned around, alarmed, to see Sunny, peeking over our heads with Sooyoung, who seemed to be completely fine with it.

"Oh, sorry hehe." I giggled, gesturing them to sit back down in their seats.

"Haha stop being so cute. It's already hard enough for me to keep my hands off of you." Tiffany whispered, causing my smile to grow even bigger.

"You're the cute one, darling." I flirted back - I think, a bit too loudly, causing Hyoyeon to turn around from her seat to look at us.

"I can hear everything you guys. I'm the cutest." Hyoyeon mocked us before putting on her earphones and adjusting herself back to her seat.

"Oops, hehe, so whatcha do while I went to the bathroom?" Tiffany asked, changing the topic so as to not bother the others.

"I went on Instagram." I smiled.

"Oh really? Did you upload something?" She asked, curiously. 

"Mhm, this!" I showed her my picture, pointing proudly at the scarf she gave me. 

"Oh my gosh, you're freaking beautiful." She blushed.

"No I'm not." I glared at her, furrowing my eyebrows in denial.

"Yes, you are. You're the most beautiful person in the world." She nudged me with her elbow.

"Nope. You are." I replied, nudging her back playfully.

"Hehe fine then. We'll be beautiful together." She smiled.

"Okay, but you're the beautiful one. I'll just be the background on which your beauty shines." I lifted my eyebrow flirtatiously. 

"You're so corny haha you dork." She started to laugh, hitting my arm uncontrollably.

"Hahahhahha!" I laughed along with her at my own lameness.

"Wait. I thought you were going to use your account to drop hints about us." Tiffany paused. 

"I am!" I defended myself, still laughing.

"No... this is a picture of you. It has nothing to do with us." She pouted.

"I'm showing them the scarf you got me." I blushed.

"Oh... but .. uhh.. " She stammered.

"Wae?" I looked at her, confused.

"Do you think it's too early to put up a picture of us together?" She asked, hesitantly, looking up at me.

Finally. Gosh, Ppani-ah. I was waiting forever for you to ask.