Waiting to Go on Stage. Can't Wait!

Instaegram

"Taeyeon! Tiffany! It's time to go!" Sooyoung interrupted our thoughts.

"Come on, let's go. You need to get dressed." Tiffany pulled me up from my seat.

We walked through the corridor and made our way to our waiting room.

"Unnie! How come you're not dressed yet?" Yoona approached us, looking over my attire.

"Taeyeon was busy taking care of her cupcake to not get dressed." Tiffany joked, pushing me towards the dressing room.

"Haha what cupcake? I saw Sooyoung unnie eating one a while ago." Yoona giggled.

"Yeah... that one haha, long story short, Sooyoung took it away from me." I laughed before closing the door to get changed.


After I finished changing into my stage attire, I walked out to see Tiffany and Yoona taking pictures together.

"Wow, without me?!" I threw my hands up in the air, yelling over the sound of Jessica blow-drying her hair.

"Hehehe come join unnie!" Yoona ran towards me, pulling me next to where she was standing.

We took a couple of pictures before it was time to head to the stage.

"Taeyeon!" Tiffany clung to my arm, pulling me next to her.

"Hm?" I placed my hand over hers, keeping it warm.

"Check your Instagram." She giggled.

I unlocked my phone and Instagram to see that Tiffany had posted our pictures onto my account with a caption that read,

Waiting to go on stage...can't wait!! (;

"Your first Instagram post!" I exclaimed, happy to see that she was finally using my account as her own.

"Hehe yup." She grinned proudly.

"I bet our Sones think I uploaded it." I giggled, thinking of our fans who would look at the picture and think nothing special about it.

"Eung, but maybe not. I do my smileys different from yours." She pointed at the caption again.

"That's true.. haha I wonder if they'll notice." I looked at the post again, smililng to myself before putting away my phone.

"They probably will. They notice everything about Taeny. I'm telling you, they know about us. They know everything." Tiffany winked.

"Hehe, not everything." I scanned her body, biting my lip.

"Yah! Not here." She lightly slapped my arm.

"I'll see you in a few." I winked, scanning her body again, before letting go of her arm.

We positioned ourselves on the stage and waited for the music to start.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, taking this time to focus solely on our fans who waited for us patiently here in Bangkok.

"A-Yo GG!" Sooyoung yelled into the mic.

Let's have fun tonight, Bangkok.