Early Bird

Instaegram

"Ugh.." I groaned, waking up from my sleep.

I looked around the room only to see Tiffany on the floor, working on something.

"Mohae?" I poked her.

"Ya! You scared me!" She quickly hid the object behind her back.

"What's that?" I tried to sneak a peek.

"Nothing." Tiffany shrugged.

"Tell me~" I whined, pouting cutely.

"Fine. It's my underwear. Gosh, you byuntae." She dismissed. 

"Oh, haha oops. Didn't mean to creep." I winked.

"Hahaha anyways whatchu doing up already, early bird?" She giggled.

"Eh? What's that? Does my hair make me look like a bird?" I grabbed a mirror and started fixing my bed hair. 

"Haha no~ It just means that you're awake really early in the morning." She started laughing.

"Ohhh heh, I don't know.. I just felt like waking up. I guess I made a good decision then, since I learned a new word!" I exclaimed excitedly.

"Hahahaha you're so freaking cute, even when you just wake up." She started laughing even louder.

"Stop making fun of me!" I hit her arm before picking up my phone to Instagram this precious moment.

I slightly fixed my hair before taking a picture and made sure to spell out my new vocabulary word correctly.

"E..a..r..l..y..b..i..r..d.....right?" I looked up at Tiffany for confirmation.

"Mhm! Wow, you're getting a lot better!" She chirped.

"Hehe wait, don't you owe me something?" I asked mindlessly as I put up the picture.

"Owe you what?" Tiffany looked at me.

"Something like this?" I leaned closer to kiss her.

"Wait. Close your eyes." She stopped me.

"Why?" I whined, closing them anyway.

She wrapped something around my neck. Something made of fabric, something silky.

Her underwear. Oh my gosh.

A smile crept up on my face at the thought.

"Okay, now open them." Tiffany giggled.

I opened my eyes and looked down to see something black.

"Huh?" I asked, confused.

"It's a scarf! My present to you. I know it's not much, I mean especially compared to your event last night, but I wanted to surprise you before we left Japan." Tiffany blushed.

"Awww thank you. I love it. And I love you." I smiled, my cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

"I love you too. And I still owe you this." She smirked before tugging on the scarf and pulling me in for a kiss. 

Hehe I better wear this scarf more often.