I'm Home

Instaegram

"I almost cried today."

"Me too unni..."

"Almost?! I cried so much.... when we sang Not Alone.."

"I didn't.. kekeke merong~"

"Ya Jessica, can't you just console her?"

"Sorry to interrupt you girls but I just wanted to say good job. You all worked really hard." Our manager spoke up, breaking our conversation.

"Thanks!" We yelled back one by one.

"Get some rest and enjoy yourselves as much as you can! We only have 3 days left in Japan before we head back to Korea." He gestured as our car came to a stop in front of our hotel. 

"A three day vacation?!" I jumped up and down, happy to hear the news.

"Even longer. The next concert isn't until next week." He looked at me. 

"Can't we just stay in Japan till then?" I pleaded.

"Why? Doesn't everyone want to go visit their family back in Korea?" He suggested, looking at the rest of our members through the rear-view mirror. 

Oh right! Oops, hehe. 

"YES! MHMM! OF COURSE!"

I heard the girls yell in excitement before making their way out of the car.

"Okay then, I'll come pick you up on Friday night for our flight. Tell the girls to be ready by then. Sound good?" He put his thumb up. 

"Mhmm!" I yelled before jumping off my seat. 

"Bye! Have fun!" He waved.

"You too!" I waved back as he drove away. 

"Don't leave me~" I ran through the entrance of the hotel into the arms of Tiffany, who was waiting for me with Sunny.

"So what happened?" Sunny asked.

"Manager oppa said he'll pick us up on Friday night to take us back to Korea." I smiled before pressing the button for the elevator.

"Okay. I'll let the others know." Sunny nodded. 

"Hm? I can do it, don't worry about it!" I assured.

"It's okay, I got it. I'll do it. You can do... I don't know.. you can do your girlfriend or something PUHAHAHA" Sunny burst into laughter.

My face flushed red in embarrassment. 

"Ya Lee Soonkyu!!!" I yelled, getting ready to punch her.

"HAHAHAHA!" She laughed hysterically as she ran up the stairs as quickly as possible, disappearing from my sight within seconds.

I tried to run after her but was stopped by Tiffany, who dragged me into the elevator.

"Sorry..." I turned my gaze down to my hands, nervously fidgeting with my fingernails. 

"Why are you sorry? It's okay. I'm used to it." Tiffany replied, taking both of my hands into hers. 

"You're used to it?" I asked, confused.

"Mhm. Sunny teases me all the time, more than she teases you." She blushed.

"Really? Wow. Sunny's going to get it tonight." I gritted my teeth in anger.

"Haha she's just joking! Calm down calm down." She smiled before pulling me closer to her, into a tight embrace.

We stood there, silently hugging, for a while. Neither of us wanted this moment to end. It was so relaxing, so peaceful, so warm. 

"Do you think Sunny meant what she said?" I asked, out of curiosity. 

"Ya!" Tiffany blushed before slapping me lightly on my . 

"What? Hehe.. I hope she meant it." I teased.

"Stopppp~" She whined, blushing even more. 

Ding! 

The elevator doors opened and we made our way to our suite, hand in hand. 

Please, Sunny. Please, please, please, please..

I opened the door, hoping to see no one there.

I looked down and the first thing I saw were Sunny's shoes.

Damn it.

"See? Sunny's here. She didn't mean it." Tiffany whispered.

"Aish..." I groaned.

"It's not like we can kick her out.." Tiffany let out a huge sigh. 

"She can go to Yuri and Jessica's suite... oh.. never mind. Hyoyeon's probably already having a hard time with them.." I winked.

"Ya!" She hit my arm.

"Mm..she can go next door? To Yoona, Sooyoung, and Seohyunee? Our maknae won't refuse her hehe." I giggled at my brilliant plan.

"Eh.. just forget about it Taeyeon-ah. Sorry..." Tiffany sighed again.

"Aw.." I frowned in disappointment.

"But for now..." She looked at me intently.

I looked up at her, my eyes full of desire. 

She pulled me in and kissed me passionately. Things started to get heated and I put my hands around her waist, pulling her body against mine.

I slowly backed up, to lead Tiffany to our bedroom, accidentally stepping on something on the way.

Startled, I looked down to see something grey - Sunny's shoes.

Damn it! Sunny's here. I totally forgot.

I let go of Tiffany, pulling away from our kiss with hesitation.

"Next time." She smirked before taking off her shoes and walking towards the living room.

"Aish.. Lee Soonkyu.. as soon as I get in there.. you're dead.. " I bitterly grumbled, angrily pulling off my Converse.

Huh?

I looked down to see my feet, bare. 

"HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA!!" I burst into laughter as I took out my phone to Instagram this precious moment.

A dark shadow appeared as soon as I took the picture, covering everything. I looked up to see Tiffany and Sunny, looking into my shoes. 

"HAHAHAHAHA" Tiffany burst out in laughter.

"PUHAHAHHAHA" Sunny soon followed, pointing at my shoes. 

"Ya Lee Soonkyu. You're dead." I threatened as Sunny ran back to the living room as fast as she could, still hysterically laughing.

"Taeyeon-ah, I'll get her for you." Tiffany patted my head before running after her.

I finally took a decent picture and uploaded it onto my account.

I made my way towards the living room only to realize that I had forgot to do something very important.

I walked back, opened the door, took a huge breath, and kicked Sunny's shoes as far as I could.

I turned around to see Sunny run after her shoes and saw a glimpse of Tiffany giggling in the back. 

Tiffany ran towards me, crashing her lips with mine, and pushed me against the door, locking Sunny out.

Hehehe, sorry Sunny. Ppani's insisting.