Chapter 2

The face I fell in Love with

Tiffany sat at the table and the man followed behind her and sat on the table instead of a chair. ”Sleeping with young boys are we now??”He said while he chuckled. “We didn’t sleep together. I drank too much last night and apparently while I was walking back home I passed out and he saved me.” “Oh what a young hero.” “Stop kidding you and tell me why you didn’t come home last night and only came now.” “Well you see..... I met this girl and-“ “And you ran after her instead of staying there and taking care of your sister.” “Sorry noona. But I thought that the others would surely take you home.” “Noona nothing. You’re the worst oppa ever. If it hadn’t been for that boy I would probably be asleep in a pile of garbage somewhere by now.” “Oh yeah back to him...Do you know him? He seemed really familiar.” “I don’t know. Maybe you knew him from before we went to the states?” “*shrug*Could be.” “Oppa can you make me some coffee so I can get myself together.” “Anything for my noona.” “I wish you could’ve said that yesterday you bastard.” He stuck his tongue out at her and he went to bring her, her coffee.

Donghae left home after he went and got his books. When he arrived at school he went into his classroom were his best friend Heechul was. He waved at him and threw him his bag like usual which the latter caught.”What up pal?” “I was just teaching these losers how to pick up girls. It was a long half an hour for me.REALLY!!” “Poor you....I have something very interesting to tell you.” “WHAT? WHAT!!!!” he signalled him to come closer which he did and then he whispered in his ear. “Last night. I met her. The girl that I saw six years ago.” “WHATTTT?????I thought you just made her up when we were kids, but she was real??” “What the hell dude???Of course she was real.” “Did you talk to her?” “Yeah I even went to her house.” “OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!My brother. My man.I never knew you were like this.” Heechul said as he started hitting him with his fists in a playful way. “No we didn’t do anything...she was drunk and well she changed...ALOT.”At that moment he realized that every student in the classroom was in a circle listening to what they were saying with huge eyes. “YAHHH. DON’T YOU GUYS KNOW THE DEFINITION OF PRIVACY???MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. ”Donghae yelled looking at everyone.

“What do you mean changed? “Heechul continued “I mean she cut her hair and dyed it black. Her face was white and now that I’m thinking about it.She kind of looked like a vampire.” “Did you check for fangs? O.O”Heechul said out of his stupidity. Donghae thought about it while he touched his chin and then answered “No that would be weird.” Heechul nodded in agreement and then their teacher came in and they sat down.

While they were during the lesson Donghae poked Heechul from the side and told him “I’ll show you were she lives after school. Maybe we’ll get to see her if we’re lucky enough” “*clearing throat*Is there something that you would like to share with all of us Donghae-sshi?”His professor said holding his metal ruler in his hand “Ah ani-ssesangnim.”Donghae responded peeing his pants a little bit. “Thought so.”The professor said giving his known it all look.

After school Donghae went to get his bike and Heechul followed since he usually rode behind him when he didn’t want to walk home. They arrived in front of Tiffany noona’s house and they hid behind a big tree. They peeked from behind the tree but there was no sight of Tiffany. After they stood there for about half an hour Donghae got bored.

*Tick tack, tick tack, tick tack* Donghae felt someone tap his back and he turned around. He was shocked to see the man that earlier today had entered Tiffany’s house.He seemed really cool. One hand was in his pocket and with the other he waved at the boys.”Hi.”he said with a cute smile that Donghae instantly hated”H-hey?”the younger boys said a bit frightened of the older man.”Looking for Tiffany?” “Uh well yeah.”Donghae said hating the latter so much right now “Come on inside then. “The man said while he walked towards the door and he opened it with the key that he took out of his pocket.’Ughh he also has a key’ Donghae thought as he followed the man inside along side Heechul.

The man went to the kitchen and got himself a beer and then turned to talk to Donghae again. ”Sooo. What brings you here again young dude.” “I-I wanted to check if Tiffany noona was all right after last night. Is she in right now?” “Unfortunately she’s at work right now. But I’m curious about something .... Who are you? Noona doesn’t remember your name and she didn’t tell it to me before she forgot it.” “Oh. I’m Donghae. Lee Donghae.” He said as he extended his arm. ”And you are?” Donghae continued while the said man took his arm and shook it firmly. “I’m Eunhyuk. Tiffany’s brother. Nice to meet you Donghae donsaeng.”

Donghae’s eyes widened in surprise and his serious face turned into a smile. “You’re her brother you say?” “Yup.” Donghae sighed in relief and then he laughed like a maniac. So that’s why he had the keys to her house. Now that he looked closer at him he did look a lot like her. Only she had feminine features and his were more manly. “Now that I’m looking at you, you do look like Tiffany noona. Can I call you Eunhyuk hyung?” “No kid. Don’t go around calling me hyung. It makes me feel so old.” “Hmm okay then. We’ll be going now Eunhyuk-shhi.It’s getting pretty late.” “Oh yeah.See you around Donghae and....”he said as he looked at Heechul as if trying to remember his name “Oh Heechul imnida.” “Ahh right Heechul. See you around kids. “He said as he went into the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

Donghae and Heechul looked at each other and then Heechul shrugged and they both went outside. ”Donghae you’re so lucky. Your brother in law is going to be soo cool.” “Let’s take one step at a time shall we my awesome friend Chullie.” “You recognize my awesomeness as well?” “Mhm.Now let’s go.” Donghae said as he hopped on his bike with Heechul behind him and they left. From behind the same tree that Donghae and Heechul were hiding behind earlier Tiffany could be seen peeking at the chattering boys. When they were nowhere in sight she ran to her house and she opened the door.

As she went inside Eunhyuk came out of his room with a smile on his face and saw Tiffany grumbling to herself. “How come that boy came here again?” “He came to see how you are. Looks like he has a big crush on you sis.” “He’s nothing but a nuisance for me.That-that....ugh what is his name? I forgot.” “His name is Donghae and he looks like he really likes you. Too bad he’s too young.” “Ughh that’s what makes him even more irritating.” “He just helped you yesterday. You should give him some more credit than this.” “You’re right. He’s way better than my own brother who just left me there.” “Aigooo.Someone can hold a grudge.” “Hell yeah I can.” She continued.

Eunhyuk went back into his room and after some time he came back out again with a bag hanging over his shoulder. “I’m going to work sis.Don’t forget that tomorrow you have the morning shift so don’t be late okay?” “Yeah yeah.I hate working at that bar.I wish I could quit.” “Me too. But it’s better than having no income right? ” “Right.” she said as she grabbed a piece of bread in her hands on munched on it.Eunhyuk went over and grabbed her head and he kissed it like the loving brother he was and then he left for his usual shift.