Chapter 19

The face I fell in Love with

Donghae gripped on tightly to Hyukkie’s shirt and he tugged on it a bit when he realized that Eunhyuk was giving him his back.

Eunhyuk felt him tugging but he wanted to a little so he just igonred him.Donghae tugged at his shirt again this time with a little more force. “What??” “Hyung turn arooound!” “But I’m comfortable like this.” “Please Hyukkie?Pleaseeeee?”That’s all Eunhyuk needed to hear to give up on the teasing and without hesitation the latter his back and extended his arm so Donghae could snuggle in.When the latter did so he his side once again and was now hugging Donghae with all his might making sure that Donghae could feel protected from any danger and could not be harmed. “Hyukkie.Why are you so hot?” “Why thank you. I get that a lot.” “I didn’t mean it in that way.” “Hehehe.It’s just the fever Hae.I will be fine.” “Are you sure?” “Yeah.Why are you so cold?” “I takes me some time to warm up when I get into bed.” “I hope you don’t get my cold.” “Nah.I haven’t gotten sick in a while.I’ll be fine.”

When a few silent minutes passed Eunhyuk suddenly asked ”Do you still like Tiffany noona?” “Ahh well.” “You still like her??” “Don’t get mad at me Hyukkie but I don’t.” “You,you don’t?” “No.When I first saw her she looked so pretty but I realized that she would never want to go out with a kid like me.So it’s for the better that I moved on I think.What do you think?” “Yeah it is.You’ll be able to see and like other people that way.”Donghae could feel Eunhyuk’s grip around him tighten and he felt comfortable in the latter’s arms. “Would you go out with someone the same age as me?” “Well it depends.” “Is that a yes or a no?” “It’s a yes and a no at the same time.I think if I wouldn’t like the person I wouldn’t go out with them.But if there’s someone your age and I’ll like that person I think I’ll go out with them yeah.” ‘So I have a chance?’ “Why?Do you know someone who has a crush on me?” “I don’t think I do.” ‘Well apart from me I don’t know of anyone.’ “Aww that’s too bad.I wanted to get a cute young girlfriend.” Donghae suddenly felt jealous and angry at Eunhyuk.He gave Eunhyuk his back and sighed in anger ”Hmph.” “What’s up with you?Don’t you want one too?” “No!” “Aww why not do you perhaps want me all for yourself?”Eunhyuk teased “No go get a girlfriend. I don’t mind.”

Donghae tried so hard to mask his jelousy but Eunhyuk saw right through it.Eunhyuk  was now hugging him from behind and drawing him closer to himself. “I don’t want a girlfriend either.They are expensive and I’m not in the best condition to have one right now.” “Then get a boyfriend if you don’t want an expensive girl.” “There’s only one person for me,Donghae.But I can’t have that person just yet.” “Why not?” “Because that person may not be ready to accept me.” ‘What an idiot that girl is.I would accept you immediatley if you told me hmpph.Stupid girl.*sigh*but that won’t happen.’ “If I was you I wouldn’t wait for the other person like that.What if she finds someone else and she leaves you behind?”Donghae felt angry at himself for encouraging Eunhyuk to go after his beloved but he didn’t stay like that for too long before he heard the thunder roaring again this time even louder and he yelled feeling scared by the sudden light and sound that appeared.

Eunhyuk turned him around so he could face him and coverd his ears with his hands while he buried his head in his chest so he couldn’t see the light now.After everything calmed down Eunhyuk let go of Donghae’s head and asked “Do you mean what you said?You think I should pursue the person I like?” Donghae didn’t say anything.He just avoided eye contact but then he still ended up nodding even though it was against his will. “I will do it then.Starting from tomorrow I’m gonna give it a try but for now I want to enjoy this.” “This?” “I uh I meant sleeping and uhmmm res...ting?” “Oh.” “Let’s sleep before there’s another thunder. Cover yourself with all the bedsheets and here.Use this pillow to cover your head...On second thought let’s both cover our heads under this pillow.”After saying that Eunhyuk immediatley covered Donghae and hugged him and afterwards covered their heads with the said pillow.

For some reson they both coldn’t seem to sleep just yet.They stayed up looking at each other in the eyes.Their faces only an inch apart from each others.”You’re not sleepy?” “I am but I can’t sleep.” “Why not?” “I think it’s because of this thunder storm.” “You don’t have to worry.I’m here to take care of you.” “Yeah I know but I still can’t sleep.” “Than what can I do to help you sleep?” “When I was younger Henry would creep into my bed when it was like this.We’d cuddle up together like this and comfort each other since he was afraid of the thunder too but not as much as me.” “Oh I see.We’re already cuddling so what else?” “We didn’t do anything else afterwards.We just slept in each other’s warm embrace.”

When Donghae was done talking they heard a sound and the both of them realized that it was already midnight. In the dark Eunhyuk could not be seen smirking(or at least he didn’t notice it)but he was. “I guess it’s yesterday’s tomorrow today so it’s time to do something about this.” “Huh?” before Donaghe could register the puzzling sentence that Eunhyuk had just said he suddenly felt something soft against his lips.Donghae stayed there motion less, his eyes growing wider by the second. ‘What is this?Is Eunhyuk k-k-kissing ME?!?’ When Eunhyuk broke their innocent kiss he looked at Donghae’s face.Trying to see his  expression in the dark room the only light that could be seen was from the small night light Eunhyuk liked to keep on during the night.”W-what was that??” Donghae couldn’t help but stutter and feel his heart flutter.”Uhm...A-a goodnight kiss.To help you sleep.Here have another one.” Eunhyuk took this opportunity to kiss Donghae again and this time Donaghe found some courage and kissed him back.Eunhyuk could feel how Hae relaxed under his hands which were now on his back.

From an innocent kiss almost a peck the both of them started moving their lips against each others giving sometimes soft and sometimes hard kisses to each other.They both started breathing heavily and when they broke the kiss Eunhyuk said with a husky voice “Hae...that was amazing.” Donghae couldn’t say anything back to him.His heart was beathing like crazy and he could swear that his face was now resembling that little bulb.He quickly turned to the other way before he’d jump on Eunhyuk and attack his lips again. ‘It’s just the fever talking.Calm yourself down Donghae.He doesn’t know what he’s doing.Let’s sleep.SLEEP!!!’ As if Eunhyuk could hear his inner thoughts he smirked again and then hugged Donghae while he said in his ears. “Let’s go to sleep now.Goodnight.” “G-goodnight.”

Eunhyuk slept very comfortably that night on his soft pillow named Dongae but the poor pillow couldn’t shut an eye all night thinking about what had just happened with the owner of the plumpy , delicious lips and the big soft buldge that was pressed oh so tightly to his little .