Chapter 11

The face I fell in Love with

From Monday it was suddenly Saturday morning about ten o’clock and today was the day that Donghae’s little brother was coming home.Donghae waited eagerly in his bedroom.He bounced a few times on his bed since he was alone at home and then waited till his brother arrived.He heard the door open and he sprinted towards his closed bedroom door and opened it.There in the door he saw his cute brother’s body”HENRY”he shouted in happiness as he ran toward the latter.He jumped on him and they both fell to the ground while they started hugging.”I missed you so much Henry.” “I missed you too Donghae hyung.” “Are you okay?What took you so long to come?Is appa all right?” “ “Yes I’m fine.I took the bus here so that’s why I was a bit late and appa is fine.” “Did appa treat you well?” “Of course but...” “But what?” “He’s getting remarried to another woman.I don’t want to live with a strange woman in the house. I won’t feel comfortable.” “Did appa tell you something?” “Something?” “Did he ask you to leave?To come and live here?” “No of course not.On the contrary he wanted us all to live like a happy family.” “Why don’t you try giving it a chance then?” Henry didn’t answer he just looked to the floor and then Donghae heard him sob.He hugged him and then said”Why are you crying baby?” “I just...I hate her so so much.I hate Dad too.I hate how he just thought that we could be one happy family just like that.What about you?You’re my brother.I rather live with you and mom here then live with dad and her over there.”

“Mochi.I’m so sorry for telling you to stay there.I just wanted you to have a chance to live with a family. Not with just one parent.” “I would be happy even if I lived only with you.I barely remember mom and dad...I don’t like how he sleeps more at other women’s houses than in our house.” “He...he does?” “Yeah that’s why I want to come live here hyuuuuuung.” Henry said doing his famous aegyo face.”Awww how could anyone say no to this face.But we’ll have to ask mom first okay.See if Dad is okay with it too.” Donghae got off the floor and then helped Henry up when Henry continued “I already told him that I don’t want to live with him anymore.He just looked down and sighed then told me to do as I wish.” “Then all that’s left is mom.I’m sure she won’t mind she’s barely here anyway.” “She isn’t?Then you stay here all alone??” “Most of the time yes.But I have Heechul and I made friends with Eunhyuk hyung a couple of months ago and he’s really cool.By the way.Me and Heechul are going out tomorrow with Eunhyuk and his friend.Heechul has a big crush on Eunhyuk’s friend so you wanna come?” “But then I will be left alooone” Henry whined while pouting.”Of course not.Han-Geng has a brother the same age as you and I’m pretty sure that he’s going to come to.” “Oh cool my first friend in this neighbour hood.I wanna come.I wanna come.” “Then it’s settled now all that we have to plan is the meet up time and then we’re set.I’ll call Hyukkie hyung after I help you un-pack.” “No,no,no call him now.” “Aigoo my baby brother is so excited.Fine fine I’ll call him.”

Ring ring ring.

“*snort snort*H-hello?” “Hyukkie hyung.It’s me Donghae.Are you sleeping?” “Hae?Yes I was asleep.” “Oh sorry for waking you up.I’ll call you later.” “Just tell me what you want Hae.I’m already up now.” “About the meet up...Is it still on for tomorrow?” “Yeah.Han-Geng wouldn’t stop bugging me yesterday about it.” “Is his brother coming?”Hyukkie had already been asleep on the phone for a while and then when he realized that he was asked a question he said “Huh?Br-brother? Oh yeah brother.He said he’ll force him to come.” “Force?” “His brother is kind of socially awkward and is always frowning at people.I hope your brother won’t mind.” “Oh it’s okay.My brother’s a very persistant person.He was happy about getting a new friend this morning when he arrived.” “He did?Well I hope he keeps thinking that way when they meet.” “I’m sure he will. About the time.What time should we all meet?” “Is 10:00 am okay with you guys?” “Perfect.I’ll call Heechul and tell him.” “Ok Hae.See you than.” “Ok Hyukkie goodnight and sweet dreams.Bye.” *chuckle* “Thanks,Donghae.Bye.”

“Okay so we meet at ten.It’s gonna be a little hard for you to make friends with his brother it seems?” “Whyyyy?” “He doesn’t like people that much.In fact they’re gonna force him to come.” “Force him?Then I’ll force him to be my friend and finally my bestfriend too.” “Poor guy.Let’s go unpack while I text Heechul okay?” “Yes Hyuuung.”

After they were done un packing and trying to calm Heechul down over the phone they ate and then Donghae lied on his bed with Henry snuggling up his arms.They slept together on Dongahe’s comfortable bed and felt so happy when they woke up and saw each other’s faces.When it was evening Heechul  came over and was surprised to see how much Henry had changed from a couple of years ago.”Henryyy.Ohh how cute I could just pinch your cheek all day.” “Hyuung.I missed you too.You’ve gotten much taller.” “I did didn’t I? See Donghae I told you I got taller.” “Yeah yeah.” “Our baby got taller too I see.When did you hit puberty kid?” “When I was about fourteen.” “Yahhh even your voice changed.” “Chullie hyung stayed as loud as always.” “I did didn’t I.” “You think?” Donghae interrupted with a smile on his face.”So Hae what are you gonna wear for tomorrow?” “Normal clothes.Why?” “Well I was thinking that we could like match our outfits us three...maybe.” “Heechul.We’re not girls.” “I know we’re not girls but I don’t know what to wear.” “Chullie hyung.Let’s match our outfits then since Hae hyung doesn’t want to.It’ll be fun.” “You’ll do that Henry?Really??” “Yes hyung.I will.” “I love you mochi.” “Me too hyung.” “Yah.What about me?”Donghae said with jealousy ”Will you join our matching outfit plan?” The other two asked in unision. ”Ughhhh fine.” “Yay than we love you.”

“So which should I wear?This,this or this?” “Heecul said as he showed Henry and Donghae his shirts.”I like the grey one.” “Me too.” “Than the grey one it is.” “Why did you bring your clothes with you for a sleep over?” “Because I didn’t know which one I should choose.So I came to ask for your opinion.” “I’ll wear this shirt.What do you guys think?”Henry said as he grabbed his favourite black shirt.”Yes.I was gonna tell you to wear that.” “Hae hyuuung.” “What Henry baby?” “What are you going to wear for our triple date?” “Triple date?”Dongahe said as he started to blush.”This is not a triple date Henry.And besides you’re too young to go on a date.” “No I’m not and you still didn’t tell us what you’re gonna wear.” “I don’t know.” “Then let us take a look.”Henry said as he dragged Heechul off the bed and opened Donghae’s closet. ”Look at this.” “No not that one.This!” “Nah that’s childish.” “Oh this one!!” “Perfect.” They took out a shirt and showed it to Donghae.His eyes widened and he looked at the other.”Are you guys serious?” “Of course.Look it’s so cute with all these stripes.You’ll look like a sailor.” “What the heck?Why should I look like a sailor when you guys are gonna be wearing a grey and black shirt?” “Because sailors are cute and you should be cute too so you could impress this hyung.” “Aish.It’s not a date and be quite they’re going to say about tomorrows weather.”

Everyone fell silent and watched the broadcast with interest in their eyes.”It’s gonna be a bit cold tomorrow so you guys should wear a sweater over your shirts.” “Of course Donghae.You can wear my white one.It will match so well with your sailor shirt.” “AISHHHH!!I’M NOT WEARING THAT STUPID SHIRT!!"


Hey guys I'm back ^^ I have to be honest and say that I was so lazy the week that I was away. All week I slept went to school ate and then slept again.I didn't even do anything productive ,just enjoyed slacking off but then these last two days I've wrote three chapters so yay for being lazy while thinking of good ideas for the story.Anyway I hope you enjoyed this and please comment too  :D