Chapter 41

The face I fell in Love with

“Why the hell doesn’t he just go into Mordor?”Henry said as he spit some Popcorn out of his mouth “One does not simply walk into Mordor okay. It’s a long way from the Shire.” Zhou-mi said calmly. “I will never get this movie.” Henry said as he slumped on the sofa as he snuggled up to Donghae. “Hyuuung” he whispered in his ear. “What is it Henry?” he whispered back “I’m bored let’s go outside and spend some time together.” “Okay. I’m not that interested in this move anymore.” The both of them stood up and went outside to the kitchen. “Why do those three losers have to like that movie so much? I swear we will forever be haunted by this movie hyung. Whether it’s mom or them.” “Haha. You hate it that much?” “YESS!” Donghae just chuckled and ruffled Henry’s hair. “Do you have some problems that need sorting hyung?”he asked enthusiastically “Actually I don’t but Mr.Jjang…He worries me.” “Mr.Jjang? Oh you mean Mr. Jae?” “Yes.” “What’s up with him? Tell me tell me. I love a good gossip.” “Well you see…He likes his girl. He has always liked here. Even when he was younger she used to wipe the floor with him but he was alright with that.” “Shees. Didn’t know he was like that.” “There’s more.” “SHE TURNED OUT TO BE A MAN?!?” “Yes-What!?Wait No. He met her again after a couple of years and he fell for her again.” “Who is this lucky ?” “Henry! Your language!” “Just tell me who is it?” “It’s Eunhyuk’s sister.” “…I just called your sister in law a …Awkward.” “Should we go back and watch the movie?” “NOOOO!” “Oh come it’s not that bad.” “I’m gonna go buy Ice cream. Just to waste time.” “Strawberry! Buy strawberry.” “Ughh fine.Whatever”

It was now already Friday and Jaejoong was sure glad the school week was almost over.“Hello class. Today we will be talking about adjectives.” The class just started at Jaejoong.”Did anyone even understand what I just said?” They continued to stare at him not understanding what he was saying since he was talking in English. He sighed deeply and then repeated his sentence in Korean. “We are going to talk about English adjectives. You can’t go simpler than that.” ‘Boy I do like teaching these kids but seriously? They don’t even know the adjectives.’ He thought to himself as he sat down at his desk and drank some coffee after finishing his class and finally it was lunch time.

“Hey Mr.Jjang.” “Donghae? What are you doing in the teacher’s lounge?” “Well I wanted to talk to you.” “About?” “Me and Eunhyuk were going to go watch a movie this Sunday. Do you want to join us?” “Nah. You guys go. I’ll feel weird interrupting your date.” “Haha. You won’t interrupt us. Henry and Zhou-mi are going to be there too. I asked Heechul but he said that he and Han Geng had something planned.” “Wouldn’t it be weird to go out with only dating couples?” “I’ll tell Eunhyuk to send you the details then.” “I’ll take that as a no.”

The school day was over as well and Jaejoong thanked the lord he was finally home in his comfy bed. He heard his phone ringing and he picked it up knowing that it was Eunhyuk and said “Hello?” “Hey pal. You home yet?” “Yeah. I’m in bed.” “So you joining us on movie night?” “Only if you promise that you won’t be smooching his mouth the whole night like you used to do in America with your girlfriends…That would be weird now that I think about it.” “Why would that be weird? We’re in looove.” “It would be weird cause 1 he’s my student and 2 he’s a guy. I’m not used to that stuff yet okay!” “It’s okay pal. I understand. You know I couldn’t believe it either when I started to have feelings for him. I think he hated me when we first met. He used to like noona so much.” “Oh…he did.” He said while thinking about failing Donghae on his next test. “Yeah but I managed to win his heart.” “I’m glad that you two are all lovey dovey and all but really I’m gonna feel left out with two couples.” “Don’t worry. We don’t act like that and I’m sure you won’t feel lonely either” “Ughh fine I’ll come then only if you promise that Tiffany won’t come.” “She’s going out with a handsome guy that day.” “Oh…”he said as he fell into a depression. “Okay so we’ll be watching…” Eunhyuk continued babbling and babbling while Jaejoong slowly fell asleep to his friend’s smooth voice.

“Jae? Jae? At least you could have told me that you were going to sleep!” Eunhyuk sighed deeply and then disconnected the phone call. Sunday came and he went to the movie theater and found the other already waiting for and there was Tiffany as well. “What a surprise.” He said in sarcasm as he walked over to them. “Hey guys.” “Hey you made it.” “Yeah. Shall we go in? The movie is about to start.” Al of them nodded and they started walking inside whil he ignored Tiffany. He was left to sit next to Tiffany and he did with a sigh still not looking at her. “H-hi Jae.” “Hi.” “How was your week?” “It’s was fine. Yours?” “Good too.Are you-” “Oh look the movie is starting.” He said as he cut off what she was about to say next. He started chomping on some popcorn and focused on the screen. “Why is he ignoring me oppa?” Tiffany asked Eunhyuk who was sitting next to her. “Maybe he’s angry at you for something?” “I guess” she said as she slumped in her seat.

When the second half of the film started Jaejoong sat down again with his scond bag of popcorn. She didn’t buy any because it was fattening but damn this smelled good.”Oppa do you have some pop corn?” she asked Eunhyuk “Donghae ate all off it already. Jae has a full bag why don’t you ask him to give you some.” “I think he’ll get mad.” She said as she looked at Jaejoong who was staring blankly at the screen.”Then steal some since he’s not looking.” It was worth a shot. She was craving it so much and she’s die if she didn’t have some. She snuck her hand slowly and dipped it in the bag and the latter didn’t notice. She grabbed some pop corn and then took her hand out of the bag and started eating the food that she had stolen. When she was finished she snuck her hand again but this time she felt a hand touching hers and suddenly Jaejoong was looking down and then up at her face. Even though she couldn’t see it he was blushing and hid it away with a frown. “Ah sorry. It smelled good so I-“ he pushed the bag towards her and it now stood in between them. “Eat if you want. I’m not eating all of it anyway.”he said as he looked away “Thanks Jae.” She said with a smile on her face she dug her hand in again and started eating his popcorn.