Chapter 36

The face I fell in Love with

Donghae’s pov

‘I really don’t want to go to Hyukkie’s house. I’m so afraid that if I go there he’ll say that we really are over. What am I gonna do about this? Like Henry said I have to face my problems. I can’t keep running away like this.’ I put my bike near the tree and then dragged my feet to his door and lazily rang the door bell. The door was opened by Tiffany and her face lit up when she saw me for some reason. “Oh Finally our little bundle of joy is here.” What is happening here? “M-me?” I said as I pointed at myself. “Yes you. Hyukkie has been waiting for you for a while now. Honestly I’m just glad that you came.” “He’s been waiting for me?” I said in astonishment “Well he didnt say it  but I know that he did. Aren’t you coming in?” She said as she dragged me inside by the arm. “He’s in his bedroom.Goodluck.”

Tiffany looked at me with cheerful eyes and that gave me some courage for some reason and I neared his door after smiling back to her.I knocked on the door but there wasn’t an answer. He must be asleep since he works at night. I knocked again and then looked at Tiffany noona. She signaled me to enter while she whispered “Go in. Don’t be shy.” I turned the door knob and slowly made my way inside. “Hyukkie?” I said as I closed the door behind me. As expected though he was asleep in bed but we had to talk and I had to wake him up. I called him again and he shifted in his sleep. After groaning a couple of times he said with a hoarse voice “H-hae?...I’m even hearing things now.” Donghae giggled and Eunhyuk gasped “Oh my god what was that? Is this house haunted?” “Relax Hyukkie it’s just me.” “AHHH.” Eunhyuk yelled when he heard me talking. He must be shocked to know that I’m here. “Calm down Hyukkie.” “H-Hae? You’re really here?” I heard him make some sounds and all of a sudden his night light was on and I saw Eunhyuk looking at me with surprise.

“Yep. Here I am.” “Y-you came.” “Well since you didn’t text me I came here myself.” “Oh...” “You’re not even going to say sorry?You know you’re the one who ran out on me!!”I got mad at him. Do I really mean nothing to him?“I know and I’m sorry about that.”he said as he looked“Ha.Sorry?!I don’t think you’re sorry.Not at all.” “I am Hae. I really am.I wasn’t ready to do that yet and I’m still not ready.” “Well I wasn’t ready to date a stripper either but I never said anything!!!”I blurted it out of anger but I didn’t really mean anything. “If it bothered you so much you should have said so from the beginning.” He said coldly “I didn’t say anything because I love you Hyukkie and I want to be with you.” “Oh so you’re saying that I don’t?” “Well that’s what you’re showing me! Do you want to be with me or not? Cause if you don’t I don’t want to keep wasting your time.” Eunhyuk didn’t say anything. Does this mean that he doesn’t want to continue dating?

No one’s POV

Donghae stared at Eunhyuk in disbelief. “I don’t believe you!! I’m leaving.” He said as he turned away and grabbed the knob with his shaking hand. Eunhyuk sprinted to hols Donghae and before he knew it he was crashing him to the door with a hug. “Hae...I don’t want you to leave.” Hhe said as he nuzzeled his back. “Why?” “Because I don’t want to break up with you.” “And why is that?” “Becuase I love you. I was just a bit shocked last time that’s why I left like that.” Donghae sighed and grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand. “Hyukkie... You hated it that much?” “Nooo. I didn’t hate it I was just shocked with myself.” “But whyyy?” Donghae whined as he turned around this time facing Eunhyuk. “Becuase at first I was telling you to stop and a second later I was encouraging you to get into a better position. I felt ashamed of myself.” “You dont have to Hyukkie. I already told you that I did that becuase I wanted to not because you forced me to.” “Well I still felt bad. Can you promise me something Hae?” “What?” “Promise me that we won’t do that again until you reachh the appropriate age.” “But we both liked it so why stop?” “Please Hae? Please?” He said as he did his puppy dog eyes and formed a pout with his lips. “Fineeee.” He finally gave in and hugged his boyfriend “Thanks Hae. I love you.” He said as he kissed Donghae gently on the lips. “I love you too Hyukkie.”

“Oh I have something to show you.” “Me?” “Yeah.” “What is it?” “Remember that mouse you found in the bathroom?” “Ughh yeah.” Donghae said as he shivered and Eunhyuk frowned.He went next to his bed and pulled out a cage and brought it next to Donghae. “Ms mousy missed you alot.” Eunhyuk said as he held the mouse in his hand and showed it to Donghae. “Yuckk.Why did you keep that thing.” “Becuase it reminds me of you.” He said as he pouted and snuggled the mouse to his chest. “Why does everyone keep rejecting my baby?” “Oh wow your babies are gonna be rats?” “It’s a mouse. MOUSEEE!” “Still dislike it.” “Well I love it and you’re it’s mommy.”he said as he shoved the mouse in Donaghe’s hands. “H-hyukkie...Get it off of me.” “But she likes you.Look she’s nibbling on your finger.” “Ewww It feels so gross.” “Aww my baby. Come to papa. I will protect you.”Eunhyuk said as e gently grabbed the mouse in  his hands. “It’s gotten fat.” “I know right. I feed it alot of  bread and I also bought her some special food from the pet store.” “Haha Soon you’ll be telling me that it can do tricks.” “Well not yet but I want to try when she gets a bit bigger.” “Ooo.” “She’s so cute right?” “Right...Hey are you going to sleep again?” “Now that I’ve made up with you I don’t feel sleepy anymore. I think noona is cooking something. Will you eat with us for dinner?” “Is that okay?” “Of course it is Haee.” He said as he kissed Donghae’s forehead. “Why dosen’t noona leave early for work anymore?” “She has an after noon shift today.” “Oh. I see.” “Let’s play a bit with Ms. Mousey until noona calls for us.” “You play. I’ll watch.” Donghae said as he made a disgsted face at the mouse. Eunhyuk smiled and then ruffled Donghae’s hair which led to a soft kiss. “DINNER’S READY GUYSSSS!” Tiffany yelled from the kitchen. “Awww too bad we’ll play with her afterwards.” Donghae just shrugged and then the both of them headed to the kitchen.