Chapter 15 (Donghae and Eunhyuk)

The face I fell in Love with

Donghae and Eunhyuk

They continued chatting and then after a while they decided to walk back to Eunhyuk’s house since it was almost mid-day.They were both getting hungry and had already given up on the idea that the others were coming back to meet them.When they were near Eunhyuk’s house they passed a group of middle aged women and one of them called Eunhyuk over.Eunhyuk went next to the 40 year old women being the polite person that he was and Donghae followed behind him like a lost puppy.”Aren’t you that guy?” “Huh?” “You know that guy.” “Excuse me?Who?” “The Mighty Fireman.Isn’t that you?” ‘The Mighty fireman?Isn’t he the one me and Heechul went to see when we saw Eunhyuk hyung?...Could he be him?’ “Oh.What are you talking about?I think you’ve mistook me for someone else.” “No.I’m sure it’s you I mean look at your arm muscles.They’re definatley the same.” Donghae looked at Eunhyuk with confusion. ’How could she know about such things?’ “It’s not me.” “Of course it’s you.No one could forget your strip show.You are one heck of a dancer that’s for sure.Keep it up boy.”The women said as she hit Eunhyuk’s cheek and kept moving with her group of friends.He didn’t say anything.He just kept looking to the ground knowing that his secret was out.Donghae was disappointed.He knew by the expression he had on his face.

’Stirp show?Does that mean that Hyukkie is a a a.A stripper?’ “S-S-Strip  show?You’re.You’re a stripper?” “I’m sorry Donghae.I-I didn’t want you to find out about this.” “Why?” “Becuase I’m ashamed of my job.I get paid to show other people my body.I have to do it because of the money.” “Can’t you find another job?” “I tried everything.But I don’t have the qualifications for anything except this.” “You don’t have any?Nothing?” “Nothing...I’m sorry you had to find out about this and I’m sorry that I’m not the same person that you thought I was.” Eunhyuk gave Donghae his back and was about to walk away when he heard Donghae say ”But you are the same person Hyukkie.Even though this is your job you still are the same person.You’re still my hyung.”Donghae back hugged Eunhyuk and closed his eyes focusing only on the hugging.”You-you don’t mind?” “Well I wouldn’t do that job becuase I’m shy but I think if I had no other option like you I’d do the same.” Eunhyuk sighed in relief and then grabbed Donghae’s hands which were s around his torso. “Thanks kid.”He turned around and hugged Donghae back from the front this time. “What for Hyukkie?” Donghae asked as he looked up at the man who was hugging him “For understanding me.”Donghae grabbed onto the other even tighter and buried his face in the others chest.After some time Eunhyuk let go.He grabbed Donghae’s hand and started walking to his house again still holding his hand with a big smile on his face.Donaghe was happy that he was being lead around especially since he was holding Eunhyuk’s hand.They arrived at the house and Donaghe was more than happy to see this house again. “Do you want to eat something?” “I’m not really that hungry.” “How come you’re not hungry today?” “Henry cooked a BIG breakfast for me today.I’m still full up but you should eat something hyukkie.” “Actually I’m not hungry too.Wanna go sleep?” ‘Yay I can sleep next to Hyukkie again.’Donghae cheered from the inside “Yeah.I’m sleepy.” “Let’s go then.”Eunhyuk said as he grabbed Donghae’s hand once again and lead him to his room.Donghae immediatley jumped on the bed and cuddled up with the pillows that were under the bed covers and Eunhyuk took off his clothes and put on his pj’s.”Do you want some clothes so you could change?” “Clothes?” “Yeah.Wouldn’t wanna ruin your shirt.” “Let me guess you think it’s cute too?” “Yeah.You look like a sailor .” “-sigh- fine.”Dongahe got out of bed and took a shirt from Eunhyuk’s hand. “Do you want some pants too?It’s not that comfortable to sleep in jeans.” “Yes please.”He took the pants and ran to the bathroom sensing Eunhyuk eyeing him as he ran. “What a shy kid.”

Donghae came out after a minute and found Eunhyuk sitting on the bed already half asleep.He sped his way to the bed and jumped on it from a distance making the other jump up in surprise. “Come sleep hyukkie.”Dongahe said while he covered himself once again.Eunhyuk just smiled and than he crawled his way up the bed until he was next to Donghae and he covered himself with the covers aswell while laying on his back. “Goodnight Hyukkie.” “Goodnight Hae.” ....... “Do you always let people sleep with you?” “No.” “Then why do you let me?” “I feel comfortable with you and you don’t snore.” “If another person wouldn’t snore aswell would you let them sleep with you then? “I don’t know depends.” “On what?” “If I feel comfoetable with them or not.” “So if they don’t snore and you feel comfortable with the-“ “What is it that you really want to ask Hae?Just tell me.”Eunhyuk turned side ways to look at Donghae but Donghae just looked at his fingers “Well...” “You want to ask me if I sleep with girls?” “...”Eunhyuk chuckled when he saw Donghae’s obvious silent answer. “I haven’t slept with any girls here.” “Why not?” “Becuase this is my senctuary.I don’t like people coming here and disrubting it for me.” “But I’m here so does that mean I’m bothering you too?” “No.If that was the case I wouldn’t have told you to sleep here from the beginning.I like you better than those girls Hae that’s why I told you to come here.” “You l-like me?” “Mhm.Now go to sleep.We’ll talk later.” “O-Okay.Goodnight.”  “Night.”

Donghae his side giving Eunhyuk his back while he was trying to hide his red face and calm his fast beathing heart.But how could he when he felt Eunhyuk’s body moving closer to his? His breathing could now be felt on his neck and his hands were s around his slim waist.Eunhyuk had gotten the habit of sleeping close to Donghae when he slept here and he didn’t see anything wrong with it and soon afterwards he fell asleep but the poor teenager couldn’t shut one eye.He didn’t want to miss a second of what could happen while he was cuddled up with this man that was sending shivers down his spine with every hot breath that he took.