Chapter 20

The face I fell in Love with

Heechul and Han Geng

When Donghae left the both of them were left alone.They quietly sat at a table and were now looking at each other.One with an awkward smile and the other with a poker face.Heechul knew that something bad was about to happen really soon and it did.Han Geng opened his mouth again. “Heechul.” “What?” “Why don’t you want to tell anyone that I’m your boyfriend?” “Becuase you’re not my boyfriend.” “You don’t like me?Is that it?”Han Geng made his irresistable puppy eyes and pouted.He felt the urge to tell him otherwise but the latter stuttered out “B-but I thought that you held my hand because you liked me.Even though you said that, it didn’t mean anything.It had no affect on you?” “...” Han Geng sighed and looked down at the table and then held his head in his hand. “I...”Heechul started saying but stopped when he saw Han Geng’s eyes look at him a bit watery. “I like you Heechul.I don’t want to loose you.I wanted to see you so much after last week.I even begged Eunhyuk for three days so he could give me your mobile number but he finally confessed and told me that he didn’t know it.I didn’t want to come to your house.I thought that maybe you’d feel uncomfortable when I meet your parents so I decided against it.Then I managed to find out where you went to school by accident when Eunhyuk was talking about Donghae and I went there in hope to find you and I did.But I see that you still don’t like me even now.”By that time Han Geng’s voice was becoming horase and his eyes shined in the light as he was about to start crying.Heechul finally popped and said“S-shut up okay! You don’t know what I have gone through because of you. I had to tell my best friend that I liked a guy instead of a girl.Do you know how embarassing that was for me??Okay fine he turned out to like a guy too but imagine if he didn’t.Things wouldn’t be the same between us.Then you came to my school and someone could have seen you.What if a teacher came and asked why you were here?You would obviously say ‘Oh I’m waiting for my boyfriend Heechul’and I’ll be all like GYAHHH!! What am I going to tell my parents when I tell you yes? ” “S-so you like me too?”  “Are you serious?I gave that long speech for nothing?You didn’t even get the hint that I do?” “Long talks confuse me...and you only told me how angry you were.Most of the time.Right?” “God yes,I like you *sigh*”

Han Geng slammed his two hands on the table and stood up moving the chair backwards making a loud sound in the process and drawing everyone’s attention to him and with a grin on his face he said “From today onwards you *point* you belong to me.You’re mine chullie.” “Aishhh shut up and sit down. Everyone’s looking at us.” “We’re an us now.”Han Geng giggled cutely while Heechul pushed him back down to his seat. “Be quiet.There are students here.” “Okay I’ll be quite.Do you have time to hang out today?” “Yeah.But only for a few hours.My dad will get on my case if I stay out late.” “Just tell him you’re with your. Old. Responsible. Boyfriend.”He puffed up his chest to show his manly responsible side and then smiled charmingly at Heechul making him feel dazed. “I can’t tell him that.Not now at least.” “One step at a time is fine by me.Let’s go.I’ll buy you ice cream?” “But it’s cold outside.” “It still tastes great.Let’s go.” He grabbed Heechul’s hand and without giving him a chance to protest he hurriedly lead him out of the door and they were now walking on the street still hand in hand.Heechul didn’t complain since he liked holding Han Geng’s hand.When they arrived at the same shop that they were in last time Han Geng went inside and after a few minutes came out holding two ice-cream cones in his hands. “I bought one vanilla and the other’s chocolate I think.Which one do you want?” “Vanilla.” “Ok here.”he handed Heechul the vanilla one and they both un wrapped their ice-creams.

Heechul immediatley dug in and bit his but then he saw Han Geng frown at his cone. “What’s wrong?” “I...I don’t like this.It’s strawberry.” “Why don’t you like it?Strawberry is good.” “Wanna trade?” “But I already bit mine.” “That’s okay.Here.” He immediatley took Heechul’s cone and took a bite and gave him his instead. “You.That’s disgusting!!!” “Whyyyyy?? You’re my boyfriend.It’s like having an indirect kiss with you.” “You want to kiss me that much?!?” “Well.I do want to kiss you but if I do you’ll get angry at me.” “I’ll only get angry if you kiss me in front of people you know.” “So I can kiss you???” “Well...we don’’t have to rush or anything.”Heechul felt his face turning red as Han Geng closed his eyes and started leaning in while doing kissy lips.He almost touched Heechul’s lips with his when he felt a hand grabbing his forehead.”What are you doing?!?” With his eyes still closed Han Geng responded “I’m going to kiss you” “B-but there are people here.” He now opened his eyes annd looked around and found a woman looking at them strangely. “Oh. *clearing throat*sorry about that.”

Henry and Zhou-mi

“H-hi.” Zhou-mi said as he saw Henry’s cheerful face approach him. “Heyyy.Thanks for inviting me... Friend.” “Uh yeah.No problem.” “So what are we going to do? Play games? Surf the internet?Read?” “I thought that since you’re missing out on school I could tutor you?...Maybe?”he said as he started to scratch the back of his neck. “Tutor?” Henry said with a dissapointed face. “It’s fine.I’m great in school.I want to have some fun with you though.Let’s go to infinity and beyondddddddddddd.”He said as he grabbed his arm and started dragging him to one side of the street. “But my house is the other way.” “Oh...then let’s go to infinity and beyond that’s on the other sideeeeeeee.Muahahaha.” Zhou-mi for some reason felt scared when he heard Henry’s laugh while being dragged now to the other side.

When they arrived Han Geng had already left for work so they went up to Zhou-mi’s room and soon the interrogation started “Is Han Geng hyung your only sibling?Where are your parents?What’s your favourite subject in school?Sciene?Perhaps math?” “Huh?Can you repeat all of that but one question at a time?” “Is hyung your only sibling?” “Yes.Only him and me.” “What about your parents?” “They’re in china.I’ve been here for as long as I can remember.” “Why are they there and you here?” “They’re working hard to send us money even though it is not enough for us so hyung has to go work too.” “Oh I see.What about school?Which is your favourite subject?” “Chemistry” “Ooooo I like chemistry too.I like it so much that I’m even thinking about it this very instant.” “You are? What are yo thinking of?” “That you are a bunsen burner set to full power.” “W-what do you mean?” “I mean are you made out of Fluorine,Iodine and Neon? Cause’ you are F-I-Ne.” “Huh?” “Gosh.I mean you’re hot and y okay?And you said that you like chemistry pff.” “Are those pft-pick-pftt pick up lines?” “Yess! I came up with them just now but all of my efforts go to waste with you.” “Oh well.I did like the bunsen burner one.” “You did?” “Yeah.Do you know more?” “Hmm let me think...Oh oh I know.I bet you’re like calcium carbonate.If I get you wet, the reaction will be explosive.” “ *gulp*W-what does that mean?” “Are you really sure you want to find out?” “Y-yes.”

 


Hey everyone.Another ten chapters have been posted and it's time for another break.I've decided to post the chapters ten at a time then take a break while I write the next 10 more chapters.I think I'll only take about a week or so I'll try to be super fast and come up with interesting stuff.So keep waiting for me I'll be back soon.

Love, Author-sshi ^^