Chapter 28

The face I fell in Love with

”Will you calm down? I’m here now so will you stop hugging me so much?” “But I’m afraid that if I’ll let go of you, you will disappear.” “I won’t okay so just. Just let go of me.I can’t breath properly.” “I’m sorry.Can I hold your hand?” “Yes.” “Can I kiss you?” “Well ugh yeah.But not here.” “Can I grab your sweet buns?” “Yah!! Aren’t you going a bit too far now !?!” “Fineeee.”Han Geng dragged Heechul inside and sat him down on a comfy chair in the kitchen while he started prepairing some tea and after it was ready he gave Heechul a cup.

After he took a sip he asked him out of curiosity “Do you like it?” “Yeah it tates really good.” “It’s chinese tea.” “Where the heck did you get chinese tea from?” “My mom sent it to me.” “Your mom lives in china?” “My mom is chinese and so is dad.” “You’re chinese?” Heechul asked with a gasp. “Yeah but I’ve lived most of my life here with Zhou-mi. I only lived in China when I was young but then my parents immigrated.” “Oh. Ok... cool.”After a few more sips he realized that he did like it after all.It tasted so good and sweet. “What’s this tea called?” “It’s Pure Jasmin tea. Really tasty right ?” “Mhm.I wonder how they make it.” “Meh beats me.” Han Geng said with a shrug. “Earlier you said that I can kiss you.Now that we’re alone I can kiss you right?” “Ah well about that-“ “You already said yes you can’t go back on your word now!” “Fine fine. Just come and get it over with.”As soon as Han Geng heard that he made his way to Heechul’s side and with his strong arms he lifted him up from his seat and placed him onto the table while he placed himself in between Heechul’s legs.He closed his eyes and started nearing Heechul slowly and after a few seconds their lips magically touched and sparks flew everywhere.They where both lost in that kiss but something tells me that Han geng had been holding that kiss back far more than Heeechul. He kissed him roughly and was biting his lower lip as if he was asking for permission to enter. “I-ah- Hannie.” Heechul wasn’t allowed to speak.He was more like restricted from speaking seeing that as soon as he tried to talk Han Geng had shoved his tounge in his mouth.

Heechul had nothing else to do but continue with him until the latter decided to move on to his next body part.He started kissing down his jawline and then his adam’s apple.This made shivers run down his spine and he felt like he was being parylized by the older’s soft kisses and sometimes though tounge. “Hannie stop.I-I feel weird.” Heechul said feeling his face flush as Han Geng moved back to look at him. “What is it? Do you feel sick?Or are you hurt somewhere?” “No I just. I feel uncomfortable.” Heechul said as he shifted his on the table. “Oh I *sniff* I didn’t realize that I *sniff* I made you feel that way.”Han Geng said as he turned away and held his aching heart dramaticaly “No you don’t understand.” “Huh?” he turned around forgetting his painful heart immediatley. “I-ugh-It’s uncomfortable.You know?” “I know?” “You know It feels uncomfortable?” “Okay I get it you feel uncomfortable when I kiss you like that.” “Oh god no that’s not it.Down there it’s uncomfortable” “Huh?” Heechul sighed and he facepalmed himself “Do I have to spell every single thing out for you. It feels uncomfortable in my pants.It’s getting tight and It feels uncomfortable now.” “Oh? Ohhhh.”

Han Geng’s eyes immediatley fell to Heechul’s crotch area and there he saw a small buldge. It was small, but it was surely there. His eyes went back to Heechul’s flushed face “I can help you with that.”He said as he pointed towards Heechul’s buldge with a smirk on his face.Heechul bit his lip and looked downwords, too shy to look Han Geng in the eyes ”Can I?”Han Geng asked with a bit of hesitation “Can you what?” “You know.Touch you.” “WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING!DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME THERE OR I’LL CHOP YOUR HAND OFF AND FEED IT TO MY CAT. UNDERSTAND?!!?!” “ Ye-yes sir.” He said shakily as he pressed his body against his refregirator.His confidence suddenly dissappearing and his face showed a frightened expression.Heechul was quite scary when he was angry so who could blame him. He was angry in Han Geng’s eyes but he wasn’t mad at all.More Like frightened of the whole situation but who could blame the poor guy.He was his first boyfriend after all and he didn’t know what to do. At school and even at home they would always tell him ‘Never let anyone touch you on your private parts.If someone does tell somone immediatly’ and that’s what he was about to do.Talk about this with Donghae (even though it was extremly embarasing and he’ll probably regret doing so later) but it will have to wait till tomorrow. For now he better head home before Han-Geng tries something else.

 “G-good! I’m going home.” “B-but you haven’t been here for a very long time.” “If you wanted me to stay here longer you would have thought about that before.” He jumped off the table and as he started walking away he felt something holding onto him.He looked down and found Han Geng on his knees holding onto him with puppy eyes. “B-But I did that so you would stay longer” “And why would I stay here any longer? To be with a y like you?” “I’m not a y. I just wanted to help you with your problem and make you feel good.” “Make me feel good?” “You know.I would gently grab your-“ “I know what you mean!!” “I can’t do that?” “Isn’t it a bit early to be doing that? We’ve been going out for less than a month you know!” “Yeah I guess you’re right.I’m sorry.” Heechul sighed and then looked at Han Geng one more time before he responded “It’s okay as long as you know that you did wrong.” “Will you stay here a bit longer please? I won’t do anything I promise.” He said with a pout as he put out his pinky finger and batted his eyelashes. Heechul had no choice but to entwine his pinky with Han Geng’s and accept too stay there longer.

After all this was over he had been forced to sit down once more and continue drinking his tea “So how was your day at school?” “It was good.Had fun and stuff oh and we’re gonna have a new teacher.” “Oh really? How old?” “Young.I guess.” “?” “Male?” “Handsome?” “Where are you going with this?” “Handsome?” Heechul sighed and then responded “I don’t know I haven’t seen him yet. “Oh really?Then I guess I’ll have to come to school and see who he is.” “Why???” “Because if he’s handsome you’ll leave me for him T.T” “Yahh!! Are you serious? What do you think I am ? Somone who is always cheating on you and meeting other people behind your back?” “I don’t know.Do YOU do these things?” “No!!! You should know that and have a little more confidence in yourself.Just because someone did that to you it doesn’t mean that I’ll do the same.” “I do that becuae I love you so much and I don’t wanna loose you.” “Fine I get that but I won’t cheat on you I promise.” “Oh my Chullie pop.Thank you so much. I love you and I won’t ever cheat on you too.Never ever never ever ne-“ “Okay I get it.” “But I’m still coming to your school tomorrow.” Heechul groaned and slumped on the kitchen table while the latter grabbed his hand and started playing with his fingers the creepy smile back on his face.


Hey everyone. I can't believe I reached 1100 views.Thanks to everyone that viewed my story. Now that I have finished school and exams are over I can hopefully start updating much sooner yaay. After a ty day yesterday I came here and found a new subscriber and that lifted my spirits a bit and started writing again and once I finish my next chapter I'll post it immediately so see you guys soon ^^