Chapter 27

The face I fell in Love with

When it was 4 pm they both grew really tired so they decided to call it a day and go rest.When they where near Donghae’s house Eunhyuk said to him “Be good in school okay?” “I’ll try my best but I won’t promise anything.” “Haeee?!” “What? It’s not my fault my math teacher hates Heechul’s and my guts. He’s a meanie and he always hurts us.” “Hurts you? Does he hit you?!” “Well no.But he throws pieces of chalk at our heads and it hurts when they hit us.” “Oh thank goodness. I was gonna give him a little visit tomorrow but since it’s just chalk I’ll let it slide.” “It still hurts you knowww!”Donghae whined “I know but try to stay out of trouble and be good. That way he won’t have a reason to throw it at you okay?” “Yeah.”

“We’re here. Wanna come inside?” “You sure you don’t wanna rest?” “We can rest together can’t we?” “Yeah we can.We lost a lot of serious and precious cuddling time just to go the play grounds.” Donghae smiled and then lead Eunhyuk inside by the arm. They went straight to the bedroom and slammed their selves on Donghae’s soft matress “Oh good mother of French fries. I love this bed so much right now.” Eunhyuk stated as he groaned and stretched on the bed. “Me too Hyukkie.” “Let’s get some sleep shall we?” “Yeah. Want to change your clothes before? I may find something that fits you.” “Nah it’s fine I’ll just take off my shirt if that’s fine with you.” “Y-your shirt?” “Don’t worry.I made sure to wear an under shirt so you wouldn’t faint this time.”Eunhyuk teased Donghae as the latter started blushing. “I didn’t faint okay!” “Okay okay relax I was kidding. Now let’s sleep.” He said as he threw his shirt on a nearby chair. Eunhyuk didn’t waste any time and soon enough he was cuddling Donghae’s back as he grabbed his small waist.”You’re so soft Hae and you smell like cotton candy.” “I do?” He took a sniff at his own arm and then continued “ I thought I smelled like Henry’s cologne.” “Nah.You smell like cotton candy to me.” Eunhyuk said as he gave Donghae a light squeeze before kissing his shoulder from behind. Donghae turned around and was now facing him.He hugged Eunhyuk back and then kissed his cheek “Have a nice rest Hyukkie.” “You too Hae baby.”he replied as he kissed Donghae’s nose before he dozed off.

When Donghae woke up it was almost eight at night. He was shocked to see Eunhyuk staring at him with dazed eyes and smiling. “H-hyukkie.You’ve been awake for very long?” “Yeah.About an hour or so.” “Why didn’t you wake me up? You must have so much to do at home.” “I’d rather stay here and look at your cute sleeping face. You looked like a sleeping puppy. a bit in your sleep and nuzzling your nose in my neck it was so cuteeee.” “Geez a puppy is way cuter than me.” “I believe not. You’re way cuter.” “Are you going home Hyukkie?” Donghae asked with a sad expression. “It’s getting quite late I better leave before your mom gets home.” “Oh.Okay then if you want to leave.”Donghae said as his mouth formed a cute pout. “Don’t worry Hae.I’ll come and pick you up after school remember? So I’ll see you in a couple of hours.” “Yeah.See you later.” Donghae said as he lead him to his front door.Eunhyuk waved at him and then started walking away from the door.As he was about to close it with a big sigh leaving his mouth he felt someone push the door back again. “Wait Hae. I didn’t give you a goodnight hug and kiss.” Eunhyuk said as he enveloped Donghae in his arms and then afterwards kissed him sweetly on the lips.” “Goodnight Hae. I hope you have sweet dreams.” “You too Hyukkie.” Donghae said with a smile on his face finally content by the kiss and hug. “I’ll miss you Hae.” “I’ll miss you too .” Donghae said as he pecked him on the lips.After Eunhyuk had left Donghae closed the door and skipped happily to his room when he heard Henry snore from upstairs. “Aishh this snoring pig.” He exclaimed with a huge grin.


Donghae was very excited to finish his day at school.He had listened to Eunhyuk and had stayed out of trouble for this one day only.He was now walking back from school with Heechul,Henry and Zhou-mi.He hadn’t noticed that Zhou-mi goes to the same school as them and apperantly Henry was lucky enough to be placed in the same class as him. “Guys I’m gonna go the cafe to meet Hyukkie.” “Okay Hae.Say hello to hyung for me.” “Yeah.Henry are you going home now?” “Yes.Can Zhou-mi come over?” “Yeah but no more fighting and tearing the pillows apart.Got it guys?” “Yes.”The both of them answered with a blush on their face after remembering the little fight they had last time over one of the pillows and ended up tearing it apart and then was promptly followed by the two of them making out in the middle of a pile of feathers. “Where are you going Heechul?” “I’m going to Han-Geng’s house.I can only meet up with him at this time because of dad.” “Ahh okey then see you guys tomorrow.And you-“he pointed at Henry “Be good or else.” “Yes hyunggg.” Henry chirped giving his best eye smiles.The four teens parted ways.Two going to meet their boyfriends and the other two...only god knows what they'll be doing.

When Henry and Zhou-mi arrived at home they went staright to the kitchen and grabbed some snacks. “Did you hear?”Henry asked “What?” “We’re gonna have a new english language teacher starting tomorrow.” “Oh yeah.I heard one of the girls in class talking about it.” “I hope it’s a y young sir.Do you want orange juice or apple juice?”Henry said with a big smile on his face.Zhou-mi felt a bit jealous and tried to bring Henry down from his day dreaming “Why would you want that? It’s not like you can go out with a teacher.” “Who knows.Maybe I can.” “But...but he’s older than you.” “They said that he isn’t that old.The younger the juicer his lips will be” Zhou-mi felt his face turning red in anger and he stompped his foot on the floor while he made fists with his hands. “Whatever!! Let’s go study!” “What’s up with him?..... I wonder if he wants orange juice or apple juice.”The both of them then went up to Henry’s room and started studying.Henry could see that Zhou-mi was still pissed off for some reason but what could it be? After they had finished their homework they ended up playing some video games but soon got bored. “Ahh I’m so bored.” “Wanna sleep over Zhou-mi?” “Yeah sure.Hyung is gonna be at work so might as well stay here.” “Great. Wanna sleep on my bed or you prefer to sleep on the floor?” “Bed.I get back pains when I sleep on the floor.” “Even better.” “Before we sleep you think we could....” “Could what?” “K-kiss...” “You want to kiss?” “Didn’t I just say that?” “Well if you insist but only that.No touching.” “Yeah yeah you told me that the last time.” Henry smiled and sat down on the floor in front of Zhou-mi. Good thing his mom and hyung weren’t home yet in case there where some unwanted sounds.


“Hey I’m here can you come and open the front door for me?” “Oh My Chullie pop is here I’ll be right over.” “Yah don’t call me chullie pop.”Before he could protest some more over the phone he heard the front door open and soon Han Geng came runnning up to him with his arms wide open.”CHULLIEEEEE” Heechul froze in place.He didn’t know what he should do so he just prayed that the latter won’t hurt him when he hugs him and thank goodness he didn’t.As soon as Han Geng touched Heechul’s body he became all soft and he didn’t crash into him.