Chapter 29

The face I fell in Love with

Donghae was getting nearer to the cafe. He was almost at the door and he had already spotted Eunhyuk waiting for him at a table through the front window.’He looks so handsome’ he thought as he entered inside and waved at Eunhyuk who was looking at him with dazed eyes. “Hey hyukkie.” He said as he sat down next to him “Hi hae?How are you?” “I’m good thanks.You?” “Me too.You look cute in your school uniform. I always thought you looked cute in it” “Thanks Hyukkie.” “How was your day Hae? Stayed out of trouble like I asked you to?” “Yes Hyukkie. I didn’t have math today so that might be why I didn’t get in trouble.” “Hmm math...that me reminds me of some-oh I have a text message.” He took out his phone and unlocked it. “It’s from Han Geng....”

To: Eunhyuk hyung

From: Han Geng

Hey Hyung me and you are going to pay somwhere a visit tomorrow.

To:Han Geng

From:Eunhyuk

We are? O.o

To: Eunhyuk hyung

From: Han Geng

Yes we are. We’re going to our boyfriends’ school. A bonus for both of us.

“Looks like we’re coming to your school tomorrow.” “You are? Why is that?”  “Hmm I don’t know.Let me ask him.” He texted Han Geng back and immediatley he got a reply

To:Han Geng

From:Eunhyuk

What are you up to this time?

To: Eunhyuk hyung

From: Han Geng

Heechul says they’re going to have a new teacher and he’s MALE!!!! We must see who it is and if he’s georgeous we must eliminate him!

To:Han Geng

From:Eunhyuk

What the heck dude....Are you out of your mind? There is nothing wrong with having a new teacher okay so stop saying stuff about eliminating people. We are not killers we are strippers okay? Okay now goodbye and don’t text me back for goodness sake.

To: Eunhyuk hyung

From: Han Geng

See you tonight at work hyung.I’ll tell you the time I’ll come to pick you up tomorrow, later. ^v^

“You guys are gonna have a new teacher?” “Well we don’t really know yet if he’ll be our teacher. They haven’t told us the classes that he has been assigned to yet so it might be us and it might not.But probably we will.” “Oh....” “Don’t tell me he’s jealous of our new english teacher.” “Definatley.Wheater I like it or not I’m gonna be dragged over there any way.” “Can you keep him under control? I don’t think Heechul would be too happy if everyone found out that he’s dating a guy.” “Don’t worry Hae we’ll try to keep discreet.” “Good. I don’t want to hear Heechul whine about it for weeks if everyone finds out.” “Don’t worry about it Hae. I’ll put tape around Han Geng’s mouth...scartch that I’ll put tape around Han Geng’s whole body  if I have to.Now do you wanna eat something? Or drink? Yes you must be thirsty and starving. Order anything you want Hae.” “Thanks hyukkie but it’s fine. I’m not hungry or thirsty. Mom said she will be coming home early today and she’ll be cooking.” “Oh” Eunhyuk said feeling sad that Donghae would probably leave early. “Now that I think about it I haven’t told Henry. I hope he and Zhou-mi behave when mom is there.” “I have a feeling that they’re gonna be too busy and won’t notice that your mom is there.” “Oh-Oh.I think we better go.” “Go?” “I know I haven’t said this before but mom doesn’t actually know that we are both going out with a guy.” “Henry and Zhou-mi are going out?” “They both deny it but Henry even told me that he gave Zhou-mi an once and OH MY GOD I CAN’T LET HENRY BE WITH ZHOU-MI ALL ALONE.”Donghae said as his eyes grew the sizes of apples and he put his right hand in front of his mouth “Shhhh Hae. Calm down don’t panic.We’ll go if you’re that worried.” “Who’s worried? I’m not worried.Are you worried? Good let’s go.We can’t leave two TEENAGERS ON THEIR OWN.” “Be.Quite.No body is ok? And everyone can hear you! I’m sure they are fine. Now let’s go.” “But-but” “No butts. You’re a teenager too but you’re not are you?” “I’m different than them!”Donghae exclaimed as he got up and headed towards the bathroom with Eunhyuk following behind him. “What’s the difference?”asked Eunhyuk from outside the closed doors of the cubicle “Henry is the definition of being and Zhou-mi...well he’s hot and you know how persistant Henry could be.”he got out and started washing his hands“Hot?”Eunhyuk asked with a scoff “Yah don’t go all jealous on me now.” “Well excuse me for not being as hot and as cool as Zhou-mi.” “I didn’t say that he’s hotter than you! You’re hot and he’s hot but not the same kind of hotness.” “I believe he’s hotter than me?”Eunhyuk asked with a teasing smile “Yahh!”Donghae said as he started to splash the water from his still wet hands at Eunhyuk. When they where done joking around Eunhyuk cornered him with his arms and kissed him on the cheek “Who’s the hottest now?” “*gulp*You are Hyukkie” “Beat that Zhou-mi!”

When they arrived at Donghae’s house he looked around to see if he could spot his mother’s car but thankfully it was no where in sight.He sprinted to the door and unlocked it with his pile of keys and then went inside while Eunhyuk followed behind him. As he was going to start going up the flight of stairs Eunhyuk spun him around and said to him “What ever you see, just stay calm okay. We can work anything out.” Donghae sighed and then nodded. He was released by Eunhyuk and then the both of them started going up the flight of stairs quietly. Donghae was very surprised.Very indeed. There was his mother looking through the slightly opened door that lead to Henry’s room. Her face was expression less and he was afraid to see what she was looking at. He got closer to her and when she looked at him her eyes seemed a bit disappointed. He took a peek through the door and he saw Henry on top of Zhou-mi.


Hey dear readers. I hope everyone is doing okay ^^ Here is a new chapter like I promised earlier this week. I hope everyone enjoys reading it.

I would like to share an experience with you guys. One year ago I lost my two pet hamsters at my sisters house and since I was devestated after loosing my first pets my dad bought me a new pet the day after. He bought me a guinea pig and at first I really didn't like her in fact I disliked her very much. She was so scared of everything, so big from the others and looked so strange in my eyes. I didn't look at her for days but then I got some courage and picked her up in my hands. She looked at me with scared eyes and I patted her gently on the head and then let her down on the floor next to me. SHe started running around and little by little we got used to each other and now that weve been together for one year I've come to love her very much. I have learned many things about her like she loves to drink Ice tea and fanta lemon. She likes to eat jelly and biscuits and now she's even started sleeping on my pillow ( Not throughout the night though I'm afraid I might hurt her if she does.) Even though she sometimes makes me angry and stuff ( mostly when she pees on me or pushes a full glass with her head and then I have to clean up after her) I'm still glad that dad got her for me that day and I would have missed out on a lot if I would have ignored her and continued to hate on her for no reason. So please guys love your pets and treat them nicely cause sometimes they can help you overcome some problems even if they just make you smile by their actions. They help in their little ways since they can't do much but still. Here's my piggy Teukie after I washed her:

And here's her eating her food on christmas day: