Chapter 31

The face I fell in Love with

It was about mid day. The students where probably all on their lunch breaks at the cafeteria or where ever they eat and two large male adults where making their way through the empty halls. “Hmm. I wonder where Heechul is at this moment.” “Maybe in their classroom?” “You think hyung? I never asked him in what his classroom number is.” He pouts at the thought of not knowing something as simple as his boyfriend’s class number. “Oh I know. I’ll go and visit each class one by one until I find him. You stay here hyung. Bye.” He instatnly ran off and left Eunhyuk all alone not bothering to hear what he has to say.

He was looking around the school checking random classes out and remembering the few years he had passed in this school himself before he had moved away.It was fun here. He was a naughty student. Always getting into trouble especially with boys. Why you ask? Well let’s just say that he had always wanted something which did not belong to him. He liked girls alot. Girls who had boyfriends that is. He was now wondering why he was so attracted to Donghae now but back than he didn’t even take a glance at other guys. He always knew that Donghae was special in every way. He had entered his heart and Eunhyuk accepted that feeling with out a second thought. Now if that wasn’t special then I don’t know what is.

He was staring blankly at one of the doors while still thinking about Donghae when he heard an annoying voice which seemed to be calling him. “Excuse me but parents have to make an appointment before coming here?” ‘Ugh. This voice. So annoying.’ Suddenly it popped.He remembered who that voice belonged to. “Well hello to you too Mr.Kim.”He turned around and looked at his ex math teacher. ‘I hope Donghae wasn’t talking about this old geezer whenever he talks about his horrible math teacher.But then again knowing this it’s probably him’ “Y-y-you! What are you doing here?! You and your sister had moved to the states seven years ago.” “I’m glad to know that you missed us so much.” “Ha. Like I would miss a delinquent like you!Your sister maybe but you...What are you doing here? I hope you’re not hoping to get into this school again.” “Pff why not? I was smart you were the one who didn’t know how to teach.” “You were all delinquents.In your year only one student passed. That shows how stupid all of you were.” “Can you blame us? Our math teacher had the hot’s for his favourite student and gave her special treatment.” “What are you talking about? I did no such thing.” “Oh come on!”Eunhyuk scoffed while he put his hands on his hips. “Everyone knows you had a soft spot for that tranfer student that came from Malta. What was her name now?... Oh that’s right. Marissa wasn’t it sir? I wonder how she had gotten first place even though she was as dumb as a post and my sister clearly deserved the highest mark.” “What are you implying? I’ll have you know that I have been married for 35 years now and I’m faithful towards my wife.” Eunhyuk scoffed again and this time answered with sarcasm “Yeah you’re faithful” He said as he did inverted commas with his fingers as he laughed like a cazy man. “And I’m as straight as your *bleep*” Mr. Kim gasped and hid his mouth behind his hand “How do you know that it’s crooked?” “Marissa told me.” “Whatever you say. At least I’m not a .” “If you think that what you just offended me then you must be crazy. In the end I’m the one who’s gonna be tapping my bofriend’s y not you. I’m afraid neither your wife nor Marissa will be better than my baby.”He smirked as the old teacher’s face turned red and he walked away leaving a trail of burn behind him. “Apply cold water to the burn sir or better yet rush you off to the burn unit in the hospital.” He yelled behind his ex math teacher as the other continued storming off.

He caused a few of he students to come of out their classes and approach him with a smile on their faces.Okay there weren’t just a few nut it was a small crowd surrounding him. One of the sudents was courages enough to approach him and say “You sir are our hero. You’re great for standing up to him after all the bad treatment that he gives us. Thank you sir if there is ever anything that you would need us to do for you please come and tell us and we’ll do anythin-“ “Okay what is going here? You know that you students aren’t supposed to be in the classrooom at lunch time. Now scram.” A firm voice came from behind him.He stood still with his hands in his pants pockets as he watched the students run for their lives screaming. “Run for your lives” and “It’s the scary yet hot new teacher.” A person stopped beside him as the students continued running and he was still staying still not wanting to ruin the show and the new teacher’s reputation.

A everyone disappeared from sight the two turned towards each other and hugged each other roughly and yelled as much as they could in english and korean “Yo man what’s up? I haven’t seen you in like forever.” “I missed you so much pal. You made it, you became a teacher!!” “Yeah man. It was so hard with out you there. I was like all alone man.” “Awww I left because I had to you know. With how the things where and .” “I understand man.So what are you doing here?” “Oh I’m here with my friend. We’re looking for our...” He was hesitant and he didn’t say anything. “You’re what man?! What????” Would he be shocked? After all he did know him as the girlfriend stealing bad Eunhyuk. “I’m looking for my...boyfriend.” He looked at his face the whole time trying to see if there will be any disappointment on his face but there was none. “Hmm...boyfriend? I didn’t know you had a boyfriend” Eunhyuk looked down waiting for the hurtful things to be thrown his way but they didn’t come. “My mann you did it. You finally found someone who can keep you tied with them. He must be one heck of a guy!Who is it? Tell me. Is it one of the teachers? I don’t really know which are hot or not so yeah I might have not noticed him.” “Actualy it’s not a teacher. He’s a student here.” “Oh...Well he must be in one of my classroom.” “Really? His name is Donghae. Do you know him?” “Come with me to the teacher’s staff room and I’ll check if you want man.” “Oh cool thanks pal. Lets go.”

The both of them headed to the staff room talking about the past three years when finally they arrived. He went inside and took a look at his files and then went outside again. “Well good news. He is in my classroom. I have my first class with him in the next period. I’ll ge extra nice with him.”  “Thanks. Oh and Heechul too. He’s Hae’s best friend and my friend’s boyfriend. Now that I’m talking about Han Geng I wonder if he found Heechul. Oh I  have a phone call. Wait for me pal?” “Yeah.” “Oh it’s Tiff noona” “T-tiffany?” “Heyy noona.” “It’s Tiffany?” His friend whispered with sad/surprised eyes next to Eunhyuk “Oppa. Where are you? I came back from work and you weren’t here.” “Oh I’m at Hae’s school. Guess who I met. Here talk to him” “No-no-no-Hey Tiff”He said as Eunhyuk shoved the phone into his face feeling as shy as ever when he used to talk to her back in the day.