Chapter 32

The face I fell in Love with

“Oh it’s Tiff noona”Eunhyuk  said as he held his phone in his hand “T-tiffany?” “Heyy noona.” “It’s Tiffany?” His friend whispered with sad/surprised eyes next to Eunhyuk “Oppa. Where are you? I came back from work and you weren’t here.” “Oh I’m at Hae’s school. Guess who I met. Here talk to him” “No-no-no-Hey Tiff”He said as Eunhyuk shoved the phone into his face feeling as shy as ever when he used to talk to her back in the day. “Jae? Jaejoong?” “Yup...Me...Jaejoong.” “........” “Ugh...I’ll give Eunhyuk the phone back now.” “Okay...” Eunhyuk just stood there looking at Jaejoong’s face getting more red by the second. ‘He definatley still has a crush on my sister.’ He thought as the phone was returned to him. He gladly accepted it and said to Tiffany “So you were saying?” “Oh ugh. I was just wondering if you’ll be home early. Don’t forget you have to work today.” He said as Jaejoong grabbed his hand and almost jumped on top of him to continue hearing that sweet melody that he had missed so much for these past seven years.

“Oh yeah. How come you’re home at this time?” “We didn’t have many customers so our boss sent me home. Aishh what a waste of time.” At that moment Eunhyuk coud feel something on his hand it felt sticky and wet. “What the hell dude! Aare you drooling on my hand?” He shouted at Jaejoong in annoyance while the other snapped out of his trance and whiped his mouth with his hand. “Sorry man.” “Anyway...I’ll be back around six I think.What are you gonna do?” This time Jaejoong forced his head with Eunhyuk’s just to hear what she’s about to say. “Me and my friends are going to a club tonight. Maybe find a hot guy there.” “Noona never looses her touch.” “Of course not.See you later oppa.” “Bye noona. Jaejoong says that you have a nice .Bye.” He suddenly hung up and stepped away from Jaejoong’s angry face. “Why you little-“ “Now now Jae...You wouldn’t want your students to see you being violent now would you? That would hurt your reputation.” He straightened himself up and walked closer to Eunhyuk. “I’ll keep this in mind when your boyfriend is in my classroom.” He suddenly walked away and started heading to his next class which was with Donghae as the bell was heard ringing.

While the new teacher walked down the now filling halls Eunhyuk kept running behind him trying to reason with him but the other didn’t listen. He went to his staff room and got his books then headed to his class. “Come on pal I only did it just for fun.Don’t make my baby cry T.T” He continued to ignore him and entered the class where he found all of his students already sitting down.Eunhyuk just continued staring from one of the windows just to make sure he doesn’t say anything to him. At that moment a nosiy body made it’s way next to Eunhyuk’s “Hey hyung. I can’t find Chullie pop.” “Well you’re in luck.This is their classroom and that’s the new teacher.” He looked to his right and through the window he could see the most beautiful creature that has ever existed. “OMG HE’S ADORABLE.MY CHULLIE DON’T FALL FOR HIM.” He yelled through the window as he almost ate his hand in grief.He was immediatley pulled down by Eunhyuk and they both hid behind the wall.He said in a whisper “Be quite you’ll embarass us and you won’t want Heechul to see you in one of his lessons.He’ll probably kill you and me with you for not keeping you silent.” “But-but did you not see him?He’s gorgeous T.T” “Yes, yes he gets that alot. But believe me. He’s straight.” “How do you know hyung?” “He’s my friend from the school that I went for a couple of years in the states.” “And how can you be sure that he isn’t gay?” “Cause he’s head over heels over Tiff.” “Oh...In that case yay for Tiffany noon.” “Are you bipolar or something?” “No. I just want to spy over my boyfriend that all. No need to get all up in mah face.” He said with his bad as voice. “Never again.Now let’s take a peek and then leave.” They both took a peek through the famous window and found the students working out some excersise that Jaejoong had given them while Jaejoong himself was looking at them and shaking his head in dissapointment.

A th end of class he sat on his front desk and started saying“Well guys,now that everyone is ready let’s see who’s who here.We have some pretty faces in this class.Hmm let’s see. Jessica?” Jessica raised her hand and batted her eyelashes the best she could to look cute. “Okay jessica is here.Who else? Hmm Leeteuk?” “Here sir.” “Ah yes.Heechul?” Heechul raised his hand while he was still looking at one of his magazines and Jaejoong walked towards him. “What is that?” “It’s a magazine about cars.Wanna have a look?”He snatched the magazine away from the other and put it on his desk “That will be returned to you after class Mr. Kim” Heechul rolled his eyes in annoyance and then rested his head on the palm of his hand and started to stare at the new teacher. “You have quite a feisty one there don’t you?” “I know right? He’s so hot when he’s pissed off.”

“Next.Who’s next? Ah right Donghae.Who may that be?” “Me Sir Jjang.” “Oh who do we have here? Mr lee.” He walked closer to him and then kneeled beside him and said in his ear “Eunhyuk was right you are cute.” Donghae gulped and looked at Jaejoong with wide eyes. “Still think I’m jjang boy?” “Y-yes if you don’t tell anyone.”He side commented covering his mouth so no one would read what his lips are saying. He patted Donghae on the shoulder and said “Don’t worry kid. Your secret is safe with me.” “Who else is here?Ahh right...”

“What do you think he said in his ear?I couldn’t hear from here and he looked quite shocked.” “I don’t know but I’m afraid to find out.” After the bell rang Jaejoong gave Heechul back his magazine and then went out of the classroom and passed by Eunhyuk with an evil grin on his face “Evilllllll” he said as the other stuck out his tounge at him.Eunhyuk and Han Geng decided to both leave after that.Eunhyuk thaught he’d better leave before he runs into his ex math teacher and he finds out that Donghae is his boyfriend. His Hae will be in bigger trouble becuase of him.