Chapter 12

The face I fell in Love with

After alot of yelling and pillows being thrown all over the house a little before 10:00 am Donghae gave up and was now being dressed in that shirt by his brother and friend.After they buttoned him up and sprayed some cologne on his neck and hands.”Is this really necessary?”Donghae questioned with a bored look on his face”Yes.It’s for-“ “Don’t you dare say it’s for the date Heechul because this is not a date for me.It’s for you remember?” “I know I know.But really you don’t like him even just a bit?” “I...I...SHUT UP!” “I see hyung likes him.” “So what if I do?I like Tiffany noona more.” “Who’s Tiffany noona?”Henry asked feeling lost. “It’s Eunhyuk hyung’s sister.She looks really hot but her personality from what Haehae here tells me.” “It doesn’t okay.She’s just a bit...rude and bad tempered.” “How ish.How bad for hyung. You still can date Eunhyuk hyung.He seems to be nice from how I heard him talk to you on the phone.”Donghae just ignored what they had said before and said “Get ready guys it’s almost ten.”

It was 10:05 when Donghae’s door bell rang and the two hyper teenagers squeeled while Donghae went to answer the door.He took a deep breath in before grabbing the doorknob and opening the front door seeing Eunhyuk standing there acting all cool next to Han Geng.”H-Hey Hyukkie hyung.”He couldn’t help but stutter seeing the other looking so attractive with his white shirt “Hey Donghae.You guys ready?” “Yeah let me go get the other two.If they’re still alive that is.”He closed the door a bit and then went back inside and saw Henry holding Heechul’s shoulder while the other held his stomach.He walked up to him and he grabbed his arm”Are you gonna be okay Heechul?” “I-I-I...I think so.” “Just act like you usually do okay and you’ll be fine.” “Thanks Hae.” “Now let’s go before they change their mind and leave us behind.You too Henry.Get ready.” The other nodded and they both helped Heechul to the door.They opened the door once again and this time a bright white light entered  making the three young boys drool at the hot creatures in front of them like they do in the movies.

“Are you guys okay?”Eunhyuk chuckled as he looked at the three dazed boys.Donghae quiclky snapped out of it and replied.”Uh yes we’re fine we just saw a...an awesome car ride by that’s why.Guys?”The others got out of their daze as well and quickly looked down and walked out of the house feeling their cheeks flush.They both stayed next to each other when Han Geng went up to Heechul his creeper smile on like always.”Hiii.” Heechul looked up a bit and took a few step backwards feeling quite uncomfortable by how close the other was getting to him.”Umm hey.” “How have you been?” “Fine...You?” “I’m good,thanks for asking.You’re so considerable.” “Okay?”

“Heechul looks a bit creeped out.”Dongahe whispeared in Eunhyuk’s ear sending a shiver down his spine. ”Y-yeah he does.Will they be okay?” “Maybe.Were is his brother by the way?” “Donghae remembered as he felt Henry’s hands grab his arm and tugging on it a bit. “He’s behind me.” “Behind you?”Donghae asked as he and Henry peeked behind Eunhyuk.Eunhyuk sighed and then grabbed the younger boy from behind him and presented him to the others.”This is Zhou-mi.Han Geng’s brother.” The other covered his face with his hands while Henry’s face lightened up as he got a glimpse of the other’s handsome face before he hid it away.”And I presume this is your brother?” “Yes this is Henry.” “Nice to meet you Hyukkie hyung.” Henry said as he kept tying to get another peek at the other.He then got mad and grabbed the other’s hands roughly and shoved them out of the way exposing the others face.”Stop hiding your face.” Henry said with a frown after seeing the other’s blushing face.As he was still holding on to the other’s hand he dragged him behind him and yelled at Donghae”I’ll stay with my new friend haehae hyung.” “Okay Henry just wait for us okay?We’ll all go together.” Henry kept walking forward now grabbing the other by the arm making sure that he won’t escape.The other glancing back at Hyukjae for help. “Okay so Henry’s with Zhou-mi.” He looked at Heechul and saw him swatting Han-Geng’s hand away from his own hand and then storming off.He chuckled and then said”Heechul is with Han-Geng.That means that you’re stuck with me.” “Oh don’t worry hyukkie hyung.I enjoy staying with you the most.” “Aww come here kid.You’re so cute when you say things like that.”Eunhyuk said as he ruffled Dongahe’s hair roughly.

”Aishh hyung not my hair.The guys spent hours styling it.Kept saying I had to look good.” “Of course they’re right.A guy always has to look good just in case he meets with some ladies on his way home.” Eunhyuk tried to joke but Donghae just glared at him and then sighed.He was not amused.Not at all.They continued walking next to each other in silence until they saw the others sitting on a couple of benches and they decided to join them.”So are you guys having fun yet?”Eunhyuk asked having Han Geng and Henry nod in unision the other three sighing.”So Zhou-mi.How old are you?” Henry asked trying to get to know Zhou-mi a bit better. “16.” “When’s your birthday?” “A-april 19th.” “Will you be my besfriend?” Zhou-mi’s eyes widened at the sudden question and he immediatley scooped away from Henry and started walking away from the others being awkward as always.”Be right back hyuuungs.I’m gonna make him my best friend.” Henry said with a jolly smile as he got up aswell and followed the other around grabbing onto his arm again.

“Looks like it’s us four now.” “Let’s play a game so we’d get to know each other better.” Donghae suggested trying to help his friend get to know his crush a little better.”I’ll start.How long have you guys known each other?”Donghae said pointing to the other two while Heechul came and sat next to him feeling a bit uncomfortable once again by the other’s constant stairing.”I think about two years.” “Yeah.” Han Geng said while forming a pout with his lips.”What about you guys?” “We’ve known each other for nine years.” “You guys must have passed alot together huh?” “Yeah.We grew up together so we’re really comfortable around each other isn’t that right Chullie?” “Mhm Hae.” “Oh oh oh.My turn.Heechul will you go out with me?” Han-Geng exclaimed with wide eyes and an open mouth. “NO!I’m going home Hae.He still creeps me out.”Heechul stated as he stood up and started walking “But.But.WAIT.I’LL TAKE YOU HOME HEECHULLIE” “LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CREEP!” Heechul said as he started running seeing the other running beside him.

When the others were quite far away Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with confusion filling his face”I thought you said he liked Han-Geng back.” “He must be nervous.We never had a girlfriend before so we both don’t know what to do in these cases.” “Oh.You never had a girlfriend?” “No!” “Aww you’re so cute.” “What’s cute about that?” “Everything.It’s just cute..The way you talk.The way you look.” ‘Ohh hyung thinks I’m cute.’ “I’m...I’m cute?” “Yup.But you gotta grow up to be handsome okay?You’ll attract more girls that way.”Donghae rolled his eyes and groaned in frustration.”What’s wrong Hae?” “Nothing.” “I think something IS wrong.Everytime I mention girls to you,you either glare at me,say nothing or groan.” “...” “Are you having girl troubles?” “No.” “Then what?You feel uncomfortable talking to me about girls?” “No it’s not that either.You’re actually the only guy I can talk to about that but...” “But?” “I don’t want to talk about girls.” “Do you perhaps want to talk about...guys?”Donghae looked at Eunhyuk in surprise and asked not fully understanding”W-What do you mean talk about guys?” “Maybe you like guys?That’s why you don’t want help with girls.” “I don’t like guys Hyukkie hyung.” ‘Not any guy.Just you Hyukkie.’ He thought to himself.