Chapter 10

The face I fell in Love with

Donghae arrived at school all smiles and when he met Heechul he kept smiling weirdly at him.”Hae are you okay?Did a thunder hit you perhaps?” “No a thunder didn’t hit me.”Donghae said as he continued to smile“Than what is wrong with your face.Did you get plastic surgery over night?” “Aishh I’m just happy okay!!” “Oh.So why are you happy?” “Eunhyuk slept at my house yesterday.”Donghae whispeard in his friend’s ear.”WHAT??!?!” “Shhhhh.” “Don’t you shush me mister.Tell me all the-“ “Bathroom now.”Heechul was pulled out of the classroom by Donghae’s strong hands and lead into one of the cubicles.He locked it and then he looked at Heechul’s questioning face.”Before you start jumping to conclusions let me speak first and then you ask questions...I went over to his house yesterday to ask him about Han Geng and we slept together and then I went home and my phone rang.” “Who called you?And when you say sleep do you mean normal sleep or le y time sleep?” “It was Eunhyuk and no it was not le y what so ever sleep.He took my number when I was asleep and then he rang me at night.” “What for?” “I think someone is coming in the bathroom.Quick pull down your pants while I sit on the flushing thingy.” Heechul did as he was told while Donghae sat down behind him hanging his legs on the other’s  shoulders.”Why are we doing this again?” “Becuase it will look weird if two guys are in the same cubicle together.” “It can’t get any weirder than this.”

When the other students left Donghae got down from beind Heechul and Heechul pulled up his pants. ”Continue your story.” “Ah yeah.He asked me if I ate and I said no since mom wasn’t there and he said that he’ll bring me food.” “How did he end up sleeping there by offering to give you food?” “Let me continue.I asked him if he could sleep with me since I heard that there was going to be a thunder and he accepted.Then...” “Then??!” “Then I gave him a massage  but I slept half way through it on his back.” “You slept...on his back.” “Yes and my hands were over his chest.” “You grabbed man ?” “I DIDN’T GRAB THEM OKAY.I JUST TOUCHED THEM.” “How did they feel?” “Umm nice??” “Oh so you like it?” “Well not liked it but I didn’t dislike it either.” “So basically you’re saying that you like it!” “Okay fine.I like it.It was warm.” “Do you have a crush on Eunhyuk hyung?” “NO.I LIKE TIFFANY.” “So you don’t like him?” “I DIDN’T SAY THAT” “Then make up your mind.Who do you like the girl or the guy?You’re making me confused.” “I don’t like guys.”

“Well you never tried it so you can’t tell if you like it or not now can you.” “Well.That’s true.” “Try to get closer to him.Maybe you’ll come to like him more than Tiffany noon.” “...” “...” “You can ask you know?” “Did Han Geng accept?” “He’s going to ask him.I doubt he’ll say no.” “You think?” “Yeah but let’s just wait and see.” “Wait you didn’t tell Eunhyuk hyung to tell Hang Geng that we’re going out as a group because I like him right?” “Noo.Of course not.Well I didn’t really tell him but I think he knows enough not to tell him.” “You can never know.” “I’ll call him tonight to make sure that he didn’t.” “Let’s hope that he doesn’t. Now let’s go back to class.” “Mhm.”They both went to their boring class and without a surprise they both fell asleep earning a smack on the head from their mad teacher.

When Donghae finished school on his way home he stopped at a near by shop to buy something to eat and he took out his phone that had been shoved deeply into his front pocket for several hours now already.He found two missed calls that were both Eunhyuk’s.He called him back with a smile on his face and the latter answered after two rings.”Donghae.You called back.” “Yeah hyung.Sorry I didn’t talk to you before but I was in school and my phone was silent aswell.” “Oh it’s okay.I won’t call at that time again next time.” “So what did you want to tell me hyung?” “I told Han Geng.” “What did he say?”Donghae asked as he started muching on the food he had bought“He didn’t say anything.He just started hyper-ventelating when I told him that Heechul would be there and I took that as a yes that he would be coming.” “Did you ask him about his brother?” “I did.But he was still zoned out at that time so I doubt that he heard me.I’ll ask him again tonight.” “You have work tonight?” “Yes.Wanna come over before I go to work?” “Can I?” “Yeah kid.See you soon.” “Okay.I’ll be right there.”

Donghae ate his food really quickly and then hopped on his bike and sped his way to Eunhyuk’s house. When the latter opened the door he found Donghae breathless leaning against the nearby wall.”Are you okay?” “I..ugh...I’m...I’m fine.” He grabbed Donghae by the tie and lead him inside”Come on in HaeHae.” He sat him down on a chair and gave him a glass of milk and then said “Do you like spending time with me?” “Yeah.Why do you ask that?” “I was just wondering if you did too.” “Hyung likes my company too??” “Yup...You’re cute and you make me laugh sometimes.You feed me when I get back from work and you massage my aching muscles with your strong hands.” “Are you saying this because you want me to massage your back again?” “Nah.It’s gotten alot better becuase of you but thanks.”Donghae felt a bit disappointed.He couldn’t touch Eunhyuk’s back anymore.”Ahh.no problem Eunhyuk.”

Eunhyuk went to his bedroom and Donghae followed after him sitting on the latter’s comfortable bed while Eunhyuk looked through his wardrobe.”You seem to be confused kid.” “Confused?About what?” Eunhyuk went over to his bed and pushed Dongahe down then he layed on his belly and rested his chin in his palm.Donghae looked at him in surprise through glittering eyes but the latter only looked up to the sealing and then continued to talk.”You can’t seem to make up your mind on what to call me.” “Oh about that.You told me not to call you hyung but...I feel bad calling you Eunhyuk because of the age difference. What should I call you?” “Hmm....Call me Hyukkie.” “Hyukkie?” “Yeah...It’s even cuter when you say it.” “Hyukkie.” “I’ll call you Donghae becuase your name suits you very much and I like calling your name.”

“Hyukkie.Do you feel lonely here when noona is at work?” “Yeah sometimes.She works in the morning and I work at night so we barely see each other.” “I’m lonely too at home.Mom is always at work that’s why I like it when you tell me to come hang out with you.You’r older than me but you’re still fun.” “Aww you like me that much?”Donghae started blushing and his side so to the latter couldn’t see it.”I already saw you blushing.You don’t have to turn away.” “I DIDN’T BLUSH!!” Donghae protested “Yes you did you blushed right now.”Eunhyuk said as he started tickling Donghae who squirmed under the older trying to get rid of his hands.”Hyung ahhh stop I ahahaha...I’m going to die hahahahah.” “Hyukkie!Call me hyukkie.” “Please Hyukkie hahaha.Let me go.” Eunhyuk was content and he let the latter go immediatley.”Didn’t know you were this ticklish.*chuckle*” Donghae pouted cutely and the other just ruffled his hair and smiled.


Heyy everyone.How was everyone's easter holidays?? My first A/N for this story so I'm excited to talk to all of you.

If you guys are wondering this is what Donghae looks like in the story

and of course Eunhyuk

I decided to take a short break for a while until I restock on my chapters and ideas.I'll write a few more and then start posting again but I'm sure it won't take long since I'm already seven chapters ahead so I'll write about five more and then post again.I hope you're liking the story so far and I want to thank the people who subscribed and viewed my story.See you guys soon ^^