Chapter 4

The face I fell in Love with

Eunhyuk had just arrived at work when he saw one of the body guards and he stopped by to talk to him. “You have tonight’s shift as well?” “Yup.I don’t have anything else do to at night so might as well go and earn some money.” “I guess you’re right. See you later after you finish your shift then.” “Yeah. See you.” Eunhyuk continued walking towards his dressing room when one of his co-workers came running over to him in panic. ”Hyung. Hyung we have a problem.” the tall man said as he stopped in front of Eunhyuk panting heavily. ”What is it Han Geng?” “Some teenagers have been spotted going around and we have to find them as soon as possible.” “How did they manage to get in here anyway?”  “The body guard was on a potty break.” “Ok.I’ll go to the left and you go to the right.”  “My right or your right?” “My right now go go go.” he said as he started running.

He couldn’t see in the crowd since there were a lot of people so he started walking slowly trying to scan the whole room. He looked and he looked again and finally he spotted two short bodies standing a little further away than the stage looking at it with interest.”Got’cha” Eunhyuk said as he ran towards the two short boys. He grabbed one of the boys by the shoulder and he spun him around. He was really shocked when he saw Donghae’s face in front of him and then the other boy turned around as well revealing his face which of course was Heechul’s.”Donghae!!!!What are you doing here????” “Oh hyung. We saw the sign outside and we were so excited to know that a new gaming shop has opened.” “You don’t know what you’re talking about so just leave”

At that moment Han Geng ran over to were Eunhyuk was and he sighed in relief”*Phew*You found them hyung?” “Yeah but they are leaving.” “ Hyung we know it’s late but there’s this awesome gamer who’s coming here tonight and we really wanna meet him. He goes by the name of the Mighty Fireman.” “You know these kids?” “Yeah this is my friend Donghae and he’s Heechul.”Han Geng stared at Heechul and then he crept nearer to him until his nose was touching his temple and said. “This guy is cute.” Heechul looked weirded out by him and he took a few steps closer to Donghae and he grabbed his arm. Eunhyuk continued talking and said with a commanding voice”Donghae you can’t stay here and you can’t meet the Mighty Fireman.” “Did you say the Mighty Fireman???So they came here to see you perfo-ouch!”Han Geng splurted out while he was hit by Eunhyuk’s elbow.

“Hyung you know that awesome gamer??” “I don’t know-“ “They think you play video games?”Han geng whispered “Yes now shut up, and you two go this isn’t a video game shop and neither are the ones that are nearby so just go home.” “But hyung-“ “No buts just go home. I have to start my shift soon.” “Ughh fine.” Donghae said obediently while Heechul was still hiding behind his arm feeling afraid of Han Geng’s creepy smile and what he had said earlier. “Let me you guys out.” “I wanna come too.” Han Geng added with a happy face. “Okay. Now hold to the back of my shirt Donghae or you may get lost in the crowd. You too Heechul.” “What about me?” “You know your way out of here Han Geng. Just stay behind Heechul and protect them from behind.” “Okay.”

They started walking and everything was fine. They were all holding onto each other until one of the performers came out and everyone started moving towards the stage. Donghae couldn’t feel Heechul’s hand on the back of his shirt anymore and when he turned around he was nowhere to be seen. He started panicking and so he pulled on Eunhyuk’s shirt and Eunhyuk turned around and said. “What is it?” “Heechul. He’s lost.” “Don’t worry. He’ll find his way out if he stays with Han Geng.” “Okay but...can we stop so I can see what this fuss is about?” “NOOO! YOU CAN’T LOOK.CLOSE YOUR EYES RIGHT NOW.” “Why hyung??” “Because I said so. Now close them.” Donghae did as he was told and Eunhyuk got out his cell phone and he dialled Han Geng’s phone number. “Han geng.You can’t let Heechul see the performance no matter what. GOT IT?!?!?!” “Don’t worry. I won’t. I’ll meet you outside okay?” “Okay see you.” They both hung up and Eunhyuk looked at Donghae who still had his eyes closed. “Can I open my eyes now hyung?” “NO” He said as he grabbed Donghae’s hands and he wrapped them around his torso. Donghae gulped and then asked.”W-Why are you doing this?” “So you won’t get lost. Now start walking.” They started walking and Eunhyuk finally saw the exit. He walked towards it and then he looked outside. He let go of Donghae’s hands but he noticed that Donghae wasn’t letting go and he was resting his head against his back. ”Donghae....It’s okay now. You can open your eyes.” Donghae opened his eyes and he looked around and then straightened himself up. “Sorry about that.” Donghae apologized. “It’s okay.” Eunhyuk said as he looked at the door. He noticed that his friend was walking up the stairs but he couldn’t see Heechul. ”Oh look. He’s coming...but where’s Heechul?”

Han Geng walked up to them and then he lowered himself a bit. They soon saw Heechul coming down off of his back and Donghae and Eunhyuk laughed at the same time. “Why were you piggy back riding him?” “He said he was afraid so I told him to get on my back....and he did.” “I can see there’s some sparks between these two.” Eunhyuk said in Donghae’s ear. ”Heechul isn’t like that. He likes cars and girls.” “We’ll see when the time comes.” Eunhyuk said with a smirk on his face and then looked back at Han Geng and Heechul. ”Let’s go Heechul.” Donghae said as he jumped on his bike. Heechul didn’t think about it twice. He jumped on the side bars and Donghae started paddling forward. He turned back to look at Eunhyuk and when he was about to wave at him a man rushed over to Eunhyuk and started saying “Why are you not dressed yet? You know if you come out late on stage we’ll deduct money from your salary.” “Yeah I’m going to get dressed right now sir.” Eunhyuk said as he started walking inside. Then that old man turned to Han Geng and told him “And what are you doing here? You have to get dressed too. Hurry and get inside.” “Yeah sir just one second.” Heechul turned his face when he noticed Donghae looking backwards and at that time Han Geng also turned his and they made eye contact with each other.

Han Geng started waving to Heechul and Heechul’s face flushed and he looked away quickly. ”Hurry and get me out of here. That guy creeps me out.” Donghae started paddling faster while he smiled at what Heechul had said. He took him home and then he headed home too were he found his mother waiting for him. ”Donghae. You’re back?” “Yeah I’m home.” “Where have you been?” “I went to the arcade with Heechul.” “Hanging with Heechul again?” “Yeah.” “Why don’t you have any other friends?” “I do have other friends but not friends that you hang out with.” “I see. If that’s the case your dinner is in the oven and if you’re hungry I can heat it up for you.” “No it’s okay. We ate and now it’s pretty late so I’ll head upstairs and sleep.” “Okay. Goodnight.” “Yeah.Good night!” He ran upstairs changed into his pj’s and then he went to sleep.