Chapter 3

The face I fell in Love with

Donghae woke up early in the morning grabbed his bag and headed out on his bike.He rode through Tiffany’s road over and over again until she finally popped out of her door scrathing her back and yawning.He rode his bike towards her and he stopped infront of her door.”Hi noona.”he said with big round happy eyes.She looked up at him and realized who he was. ”Oh.It’s you.What are you doing here so early in the morning?” “I wanted to know how you are.” “I’m fine thanks...You?” “I’m good.I usually ride through these roads every morning for some excercise and I saw you at the door.” “Really... Would you like to eat some breakfast you fish like kid?I made some extra. You can have it.” “Really????I can eat noona’s cooking?” “Yes.Now get in here before I change my mind.”

He quickly got off his bike and ran inside after his noona.He sat at the table and she brought him his plate along with a fork and a knife.He started eating and soon he heard the front door opening.In came Eunhyuk holding his bag by one handle while he walked slowly.”Oh oppa.You’re home.How was work?” He didn’t say anything.He just kept walking towards his room and then he closed his door behind him.AfterDonghae was done eating he held his stomach because he was full and then looked at Tiffany.She took his plate and brought one that was full and put it in front of him.He looked at her with surprised eyes and then she said to him”Can you take this plate to oppa?He seems very tired but I have to wash the plates and then go to work.” “Sure.I have plenty of time before school starts anyway.” He said as he looked at his wrist watch and it read 6:45.

He grabbed the plate and then headed to Eunhyuk’s room.He felt some what frightened to go in there.Sure Eunhyuk was a pretty cool and nice guy but he hadn’t seen him like this in the two days that he had known him.He knocked on the door but no answer came from inside.He knocked again but this time when he didn’t hear an answer he just went in. He looked around his room and then at the bed were Eunhyuk was resting shirtless.’Wow.He’s got an awesome body.’Donghae thought as he looked at Eunhyuk’s well defined abs.He put the food on the near side table and then climbed on the bed.He had just gotten on the bed and looked at Eunhyuk’s face from a pretty close distance when Eunhyuk opened his eyes and looked at Donghae.

“What are you doing?” Eunhyuk asked as he continued staring at Donghae’s young face.”Oh hyung you’re up.Noona told me to bring you your food since she has to go to work.” “Oh. Thanks young dude.”Donghae got off the bed and grabbed the plate and gave it to Eunhyuk .”Have you eaten?” Eunhyuk asked Donghae with a weak smile on his face. ”Yeah. Noona gave me some before you came home.” “Want some more?”Eunhyuk said while he patted the empty space that was beside him.”I won’t eat this all so you can help yourself.”Donghae’s face lit up once again and he climbed near Eunhyuk and grabbed some bacon in his hands.

The two continued eating....well not really the two.Donghae continued eating while Eunhyuk went to take a wash mid-way in his plate.When he came out Donghae was done and he was patting his belly once again while laying on his back.”You sure could eat alot kid.” Eunhyuk said while he scoffed and jumped on his bed again.He looked at his clock and then at Donghae.”It’s already 7:20.” “Really?Time flies by so fast.....Hyung can I ask you something?” “Sure kid.” “How did you manage to get that well built body?”Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and then he ruffled his hair.”Years and years of dancing kid.” “Wow really?” “Mhm.You sure notice alot of things don’t you?” “It’s not really noticing your.But it just looks....how do you say it?” “Awesome?” “Yeah awesome.” “Well thank you,but don’t you think you should be going to school now?You’ll be late if you don’t leave soon.” “Ah yeah hyung.Thanks for reminding me.” He said while he slid off the bed.”Have a good rest then.” “Yeah thanks.Have fun at school.”He nodded and he left the room and closed the door behind him.He picked up his bag and he noticed that there was a note on the table saying that Tiffany had already left for work.

Donghae assumed that the note was for Eunhyuk so he left it were he had found it.He went to school and when he arrived he went to his classroom like usual.He found Heechul reading some magazine.”What is this.”Donghae said as he looked at the pictures that Heechul was staring at.”It’s the latest issue of Wild rides.Dude you gotta see this car it’s awesome.” “Let me see.....”he looked at the car and thought to himself’Wow this car really is awesome ....awesome just like Eunhyuk’s abs.....’ ”Abs”he said out loud as he started drooling. ”Hmmm?What was that?”Heechul said as he looked at Donghae weirdly.”Ugh nothing nothing” “Wow look at the ..........”Heechul said not minding that his friend was just daydreaming .’He was just imagining that he’s impressing some girls while he’s on a cool ride like this and showing them his abs....yeah’ That’s what Heechul thought.

When school was over Donghae and Heechul were walking outside towards the bike and they started talking about the weekend since it was now Friday.”Chullie wanna come to the arcade today with me?” “Yeah I’m set to beat the highscore on that racing game.” “You haven’t beaten the highscores yet?We’ve been going there for quite a while now.” “By this week’s end I’ll beat the highest score for sure.” “That’s what you said last week and the week before.” “It took longer than expected but this week for sure.” “Let’s hope so.Now let’s go.”

It was quite late when they got tired of palying video games and as they were heading back they discovered that there was a shortcut that could take them home faster.They were riding on the bicycle when they noticed a lot of strange looking shops .They all had really nice looking signs that glowed in the dark and these attracted the young boy’s eyes.”Are these all new game arcades?” “Yeah.I think so.Look at that one it says ’Come and play all night.’ Seems like it stays open all through out the night.” “Look look. And that other sign says’ Come and play with the Mighty Fireman.’Maybe he’s some top player.Let’s go inside and check it out.”  “Yeah”Donghae said as he skipped towards the shop in happiness.

As the two young boys entered the shop they saw a staircase that lead them downwards to a place were there were lots and lots of people.They looked all over the place but they couldn’t find any games.All of a sudden they heard a person talking on a speaker.They looked at the stage and saw a man holding the microphone while talking in a weird accent.Donghae tried to understand what he was saying but he couldn’t understand half of it.Suddenly Donghae felt someone grab him by the shoulder and spin him around.