Chapter 37

The face I fell in Love with

 When Donghae and Eunhyuk went to the kitchen they found Tiffany holding a spoon in one hand and on her cheek one could see some kind of sauce. “What’s on your face noona?” Eunhyuk said as he walked over to her and wiped her face clean. “Oh it’s some of the gravy. I cooked some meat and mashed potatoes and we could pour gravy on top just like they do in other continents.” “Why do they mash the potatoes?They’re so round and...round.” “Who knows.They just do it.” She saw that both males had a smile on their face so that only meant one thing “You guys made up huh?” “Yeah we did.” “Donghae responded as Eunhyuk squashed him in a hug. “Ahh Hyukkie...You’re hurting me.” “Sorry Hae. Let’s eat.”He said as he pushed Donghae down next to him on an empty seat.

Donghae and Tiffany were sitting across from each other and Eunhyuk was beside Donghae. He couldn’t help but stare at his sister while they all ate and he noticed something. “Are you letting your hair grow out?” “Oh. Yeah. I thought it would be nice to have long hair again.” She said as she touched her hair. He squinted his eyes at her and then said. “Just like it was three years ago when we were in America.” “Yupp.” “When Jaejoong was there.” “Jae who?” “Jae...the guy who had a huge crush on you and followed you around like your servent. The guy who’s here in korea. The guy who you talked to a week ago. Ring any bell?” “Oh that Jae.” “Don’t tell me you’re doing this to catch his eye again.” “I’m not.I haven’t even seen him” “You sure?Cause he went through alot because of you.” “I already told you I’m not!” He shrugged and started eating again then he noticed something.He was all alone on one side of the table and he felt left out. “Ahhhh I feel so lonely here. Noon should get a boyfriend. I’ll call Jaejoong next time and tell him to come and eat with us.I’m sure he’d love to taste your cooking.” “YAHH!” she shouted and glared at Eunhyuk while he glared back.

Donghae saw the two’s ugly glares and he definitley did not want to see them fighting. There was only one thing left to do and he had no other choice. He hit Eunhyuk’s foot from underneath the table and the latter just pouted and made a crying face, holding in his cries. “Shut up.” Donghae whispered to Eunhyuk with a glare of his own and then turned back to Tiffany and smiled at her. “Tiffany noona your cooking is great. How do you make this brown thing?” “Oh you meany the gravy?” “Yes the graby.” “You’re saying it wrong. Gravy. Graaaavy.” “Gravy?”he said as he tilted his head to the side “Yes thats it. You know I bought it by accidently when I thought it’s was chocolate powder.” “Oh really? So it’s actually in powder form?” “Yeah-“ Eunhyuk kept looking at them with a smile on his face while the other two kept chatting. Donghae did that becuase he wanted them to stop fighting with each other.

When they were done with lunch they helped Tiffany clean up and then went back to Eunhyuk’s room.They hugged when they closed the door and Eunhyuk said in Donghae’s ear. “Thanks Hae.” “What for Hyukkie?” “For keeping us from fighting.” “Ah it’s okay. I don’t like to see people fighting. It always ends up badly. I know from experience.” “Don’t worry baby. Me and noona always fight like this but it’s nothing serious.” “It always starts like this and then it gets worse. I just don’t want you two to end up not talking to each other like my mom and dad.” “I promise that won’t happen.” He said as he kissed Donghae’s forehead and the latter smiled. “Just be good Hyukkie and love noona.” “ Yes baby.”Eunhyuk said as he nodded his head.

Later that afternoon

“It’s getting late I think I should go home.” Donghae said as he looked at the time. “I’ll take you home than. Wait for me I’ll prepare my bag and then head to work afterwards.” “Ok hyung.” Donghae said as he sat down on the bed. “What do you take with you for work?” “Water some socks and other things. We have showers there but I don’t really like to use them since they’re usually dirty with all the people going in and out.” “Oh I see. I wish to see you one day.” “What?! No don’t ever come there.” “Why not?I’ll only be there to see you.” “I don’t dance alone so you’ll see the others too.” Eunhyuk said as he pouted. “Are you jealouse.” “Of course!!! I dont want your eyes to be tainted by others.” “But by you it’s okay?” “Well with me it’s a different case.” “How so?” “I’m your boyfriend and they are not.” “So will you dance for me like that one day?” “...Maybe.” “YESS!!” “But not yet. You’re still young.” “On my eighteenth birthday.” “We’ll see in the future.” “I’m gonna get a . I’m gonna get a .” Donghae sing sang as he jumped around the room. “How did I end up agreeing to this?” he said to himself as he continued to prepare his bag. By the time he finished it was almost six and Tiffany had already left for work and they left for Donghae’s house.

“Do you think it will rain tonight?” Dongahe said as he felt the cold breeze hit his face. “I don’t know baby. Why is there gonna be a thunder storm?” “Well I hope not.” Donghae said as he started walking up the path that lead to his house. He was suddenly pulled back by his arm and he and Eunhyuk hid behind some bushes. “What is it hyukkie?” he said in confusion. “Look over there.” He pointed to the door and when Dongahe turned around h saw two bodies clinging onto each other. “Is that Henry?” “And Zhou-mi.” “They’re kissing.” Donghae said as he bit his lip to hide his squeels of joy. “I think they’re together now.” “About time they get together! ...Let’s mess with them.” “Let them be.” “Oh hell no.This is my job as a bigger brother to ruin every romantic scene my baby brother will ever have. Including this one now hand me that rock.” “Hae!” “Oh come on it’s a small rock.” “ Only one okay.” “Five.” “Two.” “Six and a kiss from me.” “DONE!” He handed Dongahe the first small rock and he threw it and the lip locking couple.They stopped and Henry could be heard saying “That’s odd I felt something hit me.”  They continued kissing afterwards and Donghae grabbed the second rock and threw it at Henry’s head again.He stopped again and looked around. “I felt it again.” “I didn’t feel anything.” “I hope that it’s not a bird ting on me or something.” Zhou-mi giggled and then they continued kissing.

Donghae grabbed the thrid rock and threw it at Henry again. “Okay it may sound weird but something hit me again.” “Aishh you just dont want to kiss me do you?” “No it’ not that.” Henry started looking around and continued talking. “It’s just that-oh. There’s Donghae behind that bush.” “Don’t tell me.” “Probably.” “Let’s give him a fright.” “Yeah.” The two of them started making their way to the bush while Donghae and Eunhyuk were too busy laughing their off to notice them. “Okay.Now I will throw the other three at Zhou-mi.Give me another one Hyukkie.” The latter gave him the rock and then watched Donghae making his way up. When Donghae finally peeked he was horrified to see two faces in front of his own. “AHHHHH” he screamed as Henry and Zhou-mi kept their scary faces on. “What?What is it?” Eunhyuk said as he stood up his hands already turned into fists. “Oh it’s you guys.” He said as he smiled at the two younger males and then looked back at Donghae who was holding his heart. “Were you two spying on us?” “Of course not you guys. Me and your brother are not that kind of persons.” Eunhyuk tried to clear their names. “Pfff as if I’ll believe you.” “He’s right.We weren’t spying on you. I was just trying to mess your moment. Clearly spying and teasing is not the same.” “And why were you doing that?” “It’s a part of my job description. You know messing up these things.” Henry and Zhou-mi just looked at each other and sighed and then shook their heads. “We’re going up to sleep hyung. Zhou-mi is staying over since it’s Saturday.” “Okay. Be good Hen.” “Yeah! Yeah! Goodnight!”