Chapter 9

The face I fell in Love with

“W-w-who is this?” “...” “I’m going to hang up if you don’t talk.” “Wait Donghae it’s me.” “M-Me who?” “Eunhyuk of course.Who else could it be?” “Hyung?How did you get my number?” “While you were fast asleep I came into the room to get something and I saw your phone begging me to grab and take a look at it.” “Hyung!!!” “I thought I’d find something interesting but I only found some cute photo’s of you and your friend.” “Hey!!We are interesting!!!!” “Yeah but I thought I’d find something else on a teenagers phone hehehe.” “Like what?” “You’ll know when you’ll get older.” “Why did you call me if you didn’t want to tell me what to find in a teen’s phone”Donghae said while pouting with an angry look on his face.Not that he was angry though he just liked doing that.”Well I wanted to see if you ate tonight.” “I didn’t.”

“Why not?!?” “Mom isn’t home and I don’t know how to cook.” “Come over.I’ll cook for you if you want to.” “It’s okay hyung.Just rest since it’s already late.” “Are you home?” “Yeah.Why?” “Come meet me in front of that old bakers shop.You know the one?” “Yeah I know him.But why?” “Because I said so.Now come right away I already left home.”Eunhyuk hung up and walked on the silent street while Donghae left his house too on foot.When he arrive in front of the baker’s shop he saw Eunhyuk and he walked up to him.”Hello hyung.”he said while waving.”Oh Donghae.You’re here let’s go.” “Where are we going hyung?” “To your house.I brought you something.” “Really?What is it?” “You’ll know when we get their now start walking.”They started walking and after walking for three minutes they arrived at Donghae’s house.They went inside after taking off their shoes”What a nice house you have.” “Thanks hyung.Come to the kitchen.” They went to the kitchen and Eunhyuk took out a huge bowl from a bag that he was carrying all the way.”I made some soup and brought you some.”

Donghae’s eyes widened when he saw the bowl in front of him and he brought a table spoon and started eating.”It’s so good hyung.” “Thanks.I made it after you left.Noona went out with her friends and I stayed home cooking then I remembered that I stole your number so I called you.” “Ahh matda” “When’s your mother going to get back?” “I don’t know.Haven’t seen her in four days already.” “Why not?” “She’s busy with work as always.” “Ahh.” After Donghae ate all of the soup Eunhyuk took away the bowl and after washing it he put it back in his bag.”Wow it’s already so late.Why don’t you go and sleep Donghae?I’ll leave too.” “Hyung....” “Hmm?” “Can you stay here for tonight?I heard there was gonna be a thunder storm” “Are you afraid of the thunder?” “Yeah.When I was younger I used to cuddle up with my brother but then he left.” “Sure.I’ll stay here.Thunder storms are starting sooner this year huh?” “Guess so.” He grabbed Dongahe’s hand and then said.”Where is your bedroom?” “Oh this way.”Donghae enjoyed holding Eunhyuk’s hand and leading him to his bedroom.He opened a door that lead to a big enough room for one person and he the lights.Eunhyuk let go of his hand and he looked around.He finally started laughing out loud and covering his mouth with his hand.

“W-why are you laughing?”Donaghe said feeling a bit emberassed “This room.It suits you so well.It’s soooo cute!” “No it’s not and neither am I!” “Hah.As if.Look at your puffy cheeks they’re so cute.” “Ugh.” Donghae jumped on his bed and rolled around on it.”Coming hyung?” Eunhyuk nodded and he jumped next to Donghae on his bed.He covered himself with the bed sheet and then closed his eyes.”Are you going to sleep already hyung?” “No.I just thought that you wanted to sleep that’s why I closed my eyes.” “Can I massage your back again hyung?” “Huh?Really??”Eunhyuk said in surprise”If you want to that is.” “Yes then.It still hurts a bit.”He uncovered himself and his belly like he did the last time still with his shirt on. ”Aren’t you going to take off your shirt?” “Oh yeah I forgot.” Eunhyuk sat up and took of his shirt revealing his body in front of Donghae for the second time that day and then flopped on his belly once more.”Okay start.”Donghae jumped on top of Eunhyuk eagerly and started massaging the same spot that he had touched that morning.”You should try learning how to do massages when you grow up.You’re really good at it.” Donghae didn’t say anything he just continued looking at Eunhyuk’s pleasure filled face.

Eunhyuk felt like he was about to die out of pleasure when he felt that Donghae’s hands started moving to a differnet palce on his body.They slid under his tummy and slowly they started moving upwards towards his chest.Alot of people had touched him due to his job but this felt different somehow.Donghae’s hands stopped on Eunhyuk’s chest and then he slowly lowerd himself on top of Eunhyuk’s back.After a while of not moving his hands Eunhyuk called Donghae’s name”Donghae.Hae?...Hae are you okay?” *snore* “Ha.Guess this guy fell asleep on my back.How cute.I wonder if I could turn on my back without waking him up.” *snore* Eunhyuk chuckled while he slid his hands under his chest and on top of Donghae’s and felt how warm they were.He then took them out from underneath him even though he wanted to keep them there but he didn’t want to hurt his hands since he was heavy.Somehow he managed to flop over without waking or throwing Donghae off of him.He pulled him up and now he was sleeping in the crook of his neck like an angel still his upper body on top of him with his legs wrapped around Eunhyuk one on each side of his body.

He hugged him with one hand one caressed his face and head with the other and when he felt sleepy he kissed him on the forehead and then drifted off.

When Eunhyuk woke up it was already 7.00 am and he thought that maybe Donghae should wake up for school unless he wanted to be late.He shook the still clinging Donghae’s shoulder and the latter slowly opened his eyes with a small smile on his face.”Good morning Donghae.” “Good morning dad.” “Dad?!I’ll have you know that I’m much younger than your dad!” “Shhh let me sleep.” “But it’s already 7.00 you’re gonna be late for school.” “I feel sick today dad.” “Sick?Where are you sick?” “I’m love sick” “Hah and I thought you were actually sick.I should’ve guessed now seriously.Wake up.” Donghae opened his eyes and he realized that Eunhyuk was the one he was talking to all along.”Hyung?Why are you underneath me?” “Well someone was giving me a massage when he fell asleep on my back soooo I managed to turn around but I didn’t have the heart to get him off of me seeing how comfortably he was sleeping.” “Oh.”Donghae said still hugging Eunhyuk’s body.He quickly let go and got off of him reddening in the process.He looked at the clock and it now was 7.08.”Oh no I’m gonna be late for school.”He hurriedly got off of the bed and started looking for his uniform when Eunhyuk got up,stretched and he was about to head out of the room.”I’ll wait for you outside okay?” He grabbed his shirt and then went outside into the kitchen.

Donghae went outside fully dressed with his tie still un-done.He grabbed his bag and was about to head out when Eunhyuk stopped him by grabbing his shoulder and he spun him around.He grabbed his tie and did it neatly and then he put it down on his chest.”You forgot to do your tie.” “Thanks Eunhyuk.” “No problem kiddo.Now let’s go.”They both walked out of the house but this time Eunhyuk left on foot to one side and Donghae left on bike to the other side.”Bye Eunhyuk hyung.See you later.” “Bye Donghae.”