Chapter 7

The face I fell in Love with

A few weeks had passed but Donghae and Heechul hadn’t talked about Han-geng and Eunhyuk.Donghae didn’t even go to visit his Tiffany just because he didn’t want to see Eunhyuk’s face.He hadn’t done anything to him but Donghae felt like he didn’t want to see Eunhyuk right now.He blamed this on Heechul for some reason.He didn’t want to betray him that’s by going to the enemy’s house that’s what he thought. Like that had anything to do with it.He just didn’t want to talk to him wheater he waned to admit it or not.

“Donghae.You haven’t seen Tiffany noona ever since that day?” “No.” “Why not?Have you already moved on to another girl?” “No I just need to rest my mind.What about you? Have you tried out with Sunny again?” “No.That girl is MEAN!!She hurt my feelings bro and...I can’t seem to focus on a girl lately.” “Are you still thinking about him?” “...” “You know.It’s okay if you are.” “It is?” “Yeah.As long as you’re happy why shouldn’t it be okay to like a guy?I’m sorry for last time though.” “Last time?” “When I tried to convince you that you only admire him.I’m sorry for that.I’m a bad friend.” “What???You’re a bad friend to me?You’re great dude and you only said that becuase you thought that,that was it.” Donghae stayed in silence and he bit his lower lip.He suddenly thought of a plan and he turned to look at Heechul”I have a plan to make it up to you.Eunhyuk.I’ll tell him to set you guys on a date.” “WHAT???NOOO.I-I-I’m shy.” “Aishh you baby.Then...we’ll all go out together as a group.Henry is coming over to our house next week so what do you say we’ll wait till he comes along too.Then I’ll ask him.” “Really??That would be great.Thanks pal.”

“No worries.Now let’s go for a ride on my bike.Maybe we’ll see him coming back from work since it’s still quite early.” “I can’t go out remember???Dad grounded me for a whole week and I have one day left.I don’t want to be grounded for another week because I went out a day earlier.” “Oh yeah.I forgot...Why did you have to go and disobey your dad huh?” “I didn’t disobey him!!!He’s just too hard headed and so am I so-“ “Shhhhh...I think I heard footsteps outside.” “Aishh really!!!!I can’t even talk now.Go Donghae and talk to Eunhyuk.Maybe he’ll help you by giving you some advice on how to impress Tiffany.” “Yeah, maybe.Bye.See you at school.” “Yeah see yah.”

Donghae left Heechul’s place and headed to Tiffany’s house.He just sat outside with his back leaning on the usual tree with his bike next to him.He waited there for half an hour and he saw Tiffany rushing outside looking all dolled up and leaving for work.He smiled seeing her like this.He had only seen her a few times and she didn’t look like a barbie doll in any of those times.She didn’t see him since she turned to the other way and walked away to the other side while cursing to herself.He continued waiting their for a few more minutes and when the clock punched eight he noticed a zombie walking by him.That zombie walked up to the same door that the doll had closed a few minutes earlier and opened it.Donghae got up and ran after Eunhyuk”Oh Hyung you’re here?” Eunhyuk didn’t respond and he just went inside the house leaving the front door open behind him.

”Eunhyuk...are you all right?”Still no answer came from his mouth and he continued walking until he reached the door to his room.He opened it and went in throwing his bag down on the floor and collapsing onto the bed.Donghae ran in after him and looked at Eunhyuk who was almost unconcious on the bed in front of him.He went to the kitchen and saw that there was a plate full of food on the table that obviously belonged to Eunhyuk.He grabbed it and went back to his room and sat down next to him on the bed.He smelled terrible.The smell of alcohol,sweat and cigarettes stenched his body but still Donghae innocently grabbbed some bacon in his hand and neared it to Eunhyuk’s mouth which the latter opened  immediatley. He started muching on the bacon and after Donghae had fed him half of his food Eunhyuk started regaining his conciousness and sat down on the bed infront of Donghae looking like a puppy waiting for it’s owner to feed it. After the plate was empty Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and smiled to him and then he said”How come you’re not in school?” “It’s Saturday today.Remember?” “OH.I guesss it is.”Eunhyuk’s expression changed a bit and he looked down at Donghae’s crossed legs while he rested his head on a pillow after he layed down again.”Haven’t seen you in weeks.” “Yeah.I was busy.” “With school?” “Uh ... Yes.” “Aren’t you over working yourself a bit too much?” “I rather work than have nothing to do.And besides my Sunday’s are always off.” “Even Han Geng?” “Hang-Geng???” “Yeah.” “Why are you asking about him all of a sudden?” “Well.You see it’s for Heechul. Turns out that he kinda likes him.” “Hah.I was right after all.My friend has charm all right.His face has melted the heart’s of hundreds of yound ladies and apperantly young boys aswell.” “Oh.He dated guys before?” “No.Not that I know of anyway but he said that he had a girlfriend when he was seventeen but then she dumped him and he hadn’t dated any other girl ever since.” “Wow.He gave up?” “Mhm.”

“Do you think he’ll want to go out with us four?” “Us who?” “Me,Heechul,my young brother and you.” “Me?How did I get into the picture?” “He’ll feel weird hanging out with a bunch of teenagers so he’ll keep Heechul company while you keep me and my brother company.” “So I’m gonna be used?” “Aishh hyung of course not!We’re going to hang out together.Like ugh...friends do.”Eunhyuk looked at him while he kept thinking.”How old is your brother?” “He’s sixteen.Why?” “What a coincedence.Han-Geng has a brother and he’s sixteen too.Maybe they could become friends if we tell him to come along.” “Oh great idea hyung.I’m sure he’ll be happy to meet with him.”Eunhyuk nodded and then yawned.

“Why do you always wake up so early in the morning even though it’s Saturday?” “I don’t know.I just do.” “Aren’t you sleepy at all?” “Yeah I still am a bit.” “Wanna sleep?” “N-n-n-next to you?”  “Unless you prefare to sleep in Tiffany noona’s bed then yes.” “W-what are you saying.I’ll sleep here of course.” “Okay then.Did you take off your shoes?” “Yeah.When we came in.” “Kay then.Sleep well.” Eunhyuk closed his eyes and shortly after he fell into a deep sleep.Donghae kept staring at Eunhyuk’s sleeping face and then he started yawning himself.He layed next to Eunhyuk and then closed his eyes soon drifting off to dream land.It felt so good to sleep on this bed.It was soft,comfortable and warm.He slept there for hours,it was already mid-day but he was still sleeping.He was softly shaken by a warm hand and he whined. ”Donghae. Wake up.You’re hurting me.”he heard a soft calm voice say.”Donghae?Donghae!”

Donghae finally opened his eyes lazily and he saw a handsome face right next to his.”Are you okay?Looks like you were having a bad dream seeing how you curled up next to me and d everypart of my body.” He let go of Eunhyuk slowly and he rolled his body to the other side of the bed and tried to act like nothing had happened and he was still sleepy.”Let me sleep some more hyung.This bed is so comfy.” “I know it is but it’s already mid-day.” “Let’s just sleep some more hyung.Please?”he said feeling his face heating up. “Fine.But on one condition.” “What is that?”Donghae said with interest in what the elder was about to say to him.