Chapter 21

The face I fell in Love with

“ *gulp*W-what do you mean?” “Are you really sure you want to find out?” “Y-yes.” Henry didn’t need to hear otherwise he pushed Zhou-mi on the bed and the other fell being as clumsy as ever.The other jumped on the bed as well and started kissing Zhou-mi’s neck slowly.Zhou-mi just turned his face the other way trying to cover his eyes with his hand while panting softly.Henry looked at Zhou-mi like a wild cat would look at his prey and asked“Do you really want to know what I meant?” The other continued covering his eyes and then gulped. “I see that you’re not ready.Let’s play some games.”He got off of Zhou-mi and sat down on the floor while the latter slowly understood what had happened and sat on the bed looking at Henry.”Last time...” “Huh?” “When I came to your house and that happened.” “Aha?” “I can’t seem to forget about that and it keeps happening to me.Especially at night.” “You have wet dreams about me?” “Wet what?” “Gosh don’t they teach you these things at school?!” “Well excuse me for not knowing what’s happening to me.It’s your fault for jumping on top of me!!” “I know I know.But I can’t help you if you’re not ready.” “Ready for what?” “Ready to become my boyfriend.” “Why do I have to become your boyfriend?” “Aishhh.You really don’t know what this is now do you? I want to make love with someone whom I love and loves me back.Not just for fun.” “Making love you mean having s-s-“ “Yes.”Zhou-mi looked a little pale and then asked“Oh...so you like me?”Henry didn’t respond but Zhou-mi was still too needy.

He got half off the bed and with one hand he grabbed Henry by the arm and hauled him onto to bed while he again fell back and Henry was once again on top of him. “Please just.Just help me.Only this once.” “Why aren’t you acting shy anymore?” “Shut up I’m gonna be shy again now.” Henry smirked and then started kissing him and then planting butterfly kisses over his neck once again. “I can’t do this Zhou-mi.” “*sigh*Fine.” Zhou-mi nodded and then kissed Henry on the lips gently.He thought to himself ’How could Henry change character so fast? First he’s all talkative,childish and cute and then he’s all mature, y and manly he’s more manlier than me hmphh. And now he doesn’t want to touch me..Why does my body feel so hot when he’s near me?’


 

When Tiffany woke up she went to the kitchen and she started boiling some water for her coffee.She had remembered that Eunhyuk wasn’t feeling well the other night so Tiffany decided to go and see how he was since the water was not ready yet.She walked to his room and opened the door slowly.Tiffany went inside and looked at the bed seeing a body being covered from head to toe by the covers and a pillow.She went over to the bed and gently shook the sleeping body next to her.Eunhyuk started to move slowly and suddenly the sleeping body sprung up. “Ah w-where are you...”Eunhyuk looked around as if looking for something“What is wrong with you so early in the morning?” “Ah well.That is...” He  continued to look around still looking for the person who was sleeping next to him yesterday but he realized that Donghae was long gone.”Who are you looking for?You didn’t bring a woman back here did you?!?” “No!!” “Then who?” “...Donghae.He slept here yesterday.” “*sigh* Aren’t you getting a little too caught up with him?” “What do you mean?” “What do you mean,what do I mean???Do you like that kid or something?!?” “...” “You like him?” “I can’t say that I don’t cause that would be lying.” “Does he like you too?” “I’m not too sure.Yesterday I kissed him before we slept.” “YOU KISSED HIM??WHEN DID MY BROTHER BECOME SUCH A ERT?!?!”he just tuned out what Tiffany had just said and continued talking “At that moment he kissed me too but...as you can see he ran away this morning.” “You must have scared him off.” “Thanks for stating the obvious T.T” Eunhyuk said as he slumped down on his bed and started emitting a dark aura from his current depressed state.

Tiffany patted Eunhyuk on the back and then pulled him up by the arm. “Let’s go drink some coffee and then think of a way to lure Donghee in.” “His name is Donghae Tiff.” “Okay I’ll work on remembering his name while you,you work on seducing him just how you did to the old ladies at the bar and your ex-girlfriends.” “I don’t want to seduce him!! I want him to fall in love with me out of his own will.” “You do realize that he’s still under age right?Annnnd if you get him to fall in love with and go out with you in the future you two are going to- “ “I know...” “Annnd when you do you’ll be a e since he’s still seen as a kid in the crowd’s eyes.” “I know * sigh*” Tiffany sat at the edge of the bed and looked around.She spotted something that she wasn’t too happy to see. “What is that?” “What is what?” “Is that a cage?” Eunhyuk’s eyes widened when he realized what she was talking about and tried to deny it.” “Pff what cage? I don’t see a cage.” “What do you mean you don’t see a cage?!? ARE YOU COLLECTING RATS AGAIN?!??” “No sis.It’s not what you think.I just found it- “ “Get that thing out of here this instant!! I don’t want rats to live here.” “It’s not a rat okay!!...It’s a baby mouse.” “Aww.Still don’t care.Just get rid of it.” “Aishh I was never going to keep it from the start.” “You better you little head.” “I was going to give it to Donghae.Maybe he would stop being so terrified of it.” “You showed him that thing?” “He was the one who found Ms.Mousy over here.”Eunhyuk said as he picked up the cage and saw the little mouse asleep with a full belly on the wood shavings and pieces of bread that were bitten and tossed around it’s small body. “Found it where exactly?” “In my bathroom while he was changing.He was so cute while standing on the toilet wearing only his boxers.”Eunhyuk was imagining Donghae half and started smiling at a random object and making kissey faces at it. “You seriously need help.” “I need Donghae not help. ” Eunhyuk spatted back. “*sigh* let’s go eat and drink some coffee.” “Fineee” “And get rid of that rat!”

While the both of them were eating their breakfast and drinking their coffee Tiffany got a bright idea. “I got it!!!” “You got what?” “An idea…” “What is it?” “I can’t tell you it’s my super-secret genius plan.” “Why is it a secret from meeee? If I don’t know about it I can’t collaborate to it and that way I will never win his heart.” “Pff.You should have more faith in your sister.I was born first and mom gave all of her intelligence to me.” Tiffany said proudly. “If you’re that clever then why aren’t you at Harvard university?” “WHAT DID YOU SAY YOU HEADED EXCUSE OF A BROTHER?GO TO HELL !!”she said as she stomped on his foot and stormed off into her room to get ready for work.Eunhyuk felt his foot throbbing in pain but he still managed to get out these last words.”Do-ah it hurts.Does this mean that you’re not going to help me?”she didn’t say anything from her room.She just stayed there.Put on her make-up got dressed and then headed out of her room and went into the kitchen.”My plan starts tomorrow.It’s good that it’s going to be Saturday tomorrow.I can get Donghae and….” She continued talking on her own while she continued on her way out leaving a dumbfounded Eunhyuk behind. “I have no idea what she said…. Should I text Donghae?*sigh*”

Well hello my dear readers.I am so sorry for being two weeks late T.T  I was so busy with school and stuff so I only managed to write a little but I promise I will try to post as much as I can so till nect time <3