Chapter 8

The face I fell in Love with

“Let’s just sleep some more hyung.Please?”he said feeling his face heating up. “Fine.But on one condition.”  “What’s that?”Donghae said with interest in what the elder was about to say to him.Donghae thought of what Eunhyuk’s condition could be and he started imagining things he might request for.”It invloves your fingers and most of your hand...and some pressure.” Eunhyuk was already sitting up on the bed.Donghae gulped and he sat up on the bed aswell and stared at Eunhyuk’s face with surprised eyes. Suddenly he wasn’t sleepy anymore but wanted to verify what he had heard.”My fingers and hands?” “Yeah.If you’re not still that sleepy.” “I’m not.Tell me what to do and I’ll do it.”Donghae stared at the latter as he pulled on the hem of his shirt and was slowly becoming half exposing his upper body.

Donghae just stared at Eunhyuk doing his thing feeling dazed.Eunhyuk layed tummy first on the bed.He looked at Donghae from the side and then when he saw that Donghae was doing nothing but devour/looking at his y back he asked”Could you massage my back?It’s been hurting these past few days.” “M-massage?” “Yeah.Your hands look pretty strong so squeeze as much as you can.” Donghae felt down now.What he had imagined he’d be doing was far different than massaging his back.It was close enough though.He rode on top of Eunhyuk and he started massaging his back.”Ahh...It feels so good... there right there ahh so good.”

After a few minutes he bedroom door opened slowly and in came Tiffany’s head.”What the hell are you guys doing?”she yelled feeling quite shocked by the scene in front of her.She just ignored the fact that Donghae was still fully dressed but only saw Eunhyuk’s upper body.”Oh noona.You’re back?He’s massaging the spot that I’ve been complaining about for the last few days.” “...O...Oh”Eunhyuk pouted and then asked his sister”Why do you have that expression right now?Why what did you think we were doing?”  “I well...” “Oh.You thought that we were...no no erase that from your brain.” Donghae was still sitting on Eunhyuk’s and looking from Eunhuk’s face to the Tiffany’s.”Can I get off now?”Donghae said with a faint blush “Yeah Donghae.Thanks so much.”He got off and covered himself with the bed sheet and pretended that he was sleepy again.”No problem hyung.I’m going back to sleep now.” “Okay when you wake up come and eat okay?” “Mhm.” Donghae said as he covered his head with a pillow.

The other two went outside into the kitchen and Tiffany was still speechless while Eunhyuk went over to the fridge and took something out and started drinking it.”What’s up with you noona?” “I should  be asking you that.What is up with you two?You looked like you were-“ “Ah don’t.Don’t say it.” “Oh so you knew?” “Back when he was doing it no but after you came in yes.He was just helping me with my back.” “Oh I think someday he will.I’m not talking about the back that you’re referring to though.” “Aishh noona. Don’t say that about him.He’s still an innocent kid.” “You’re not.” “I know I’m not but I don’t like guys. Remember?!?” “Oh yeah?!?Than you’re safe.How was work?” “Stressfull like always.Those old women stayed there till late again.They wouldn’t stop asking me to dance for them so I had to stay some extra time to help with the cleaning.But on the other hand they tip well.”

“You should really look for another job.” “I make good money with that job.” “So what?Maybe you’ll find another one that pays well too and it doesn’t involve you stripping and showing off your body to everyone.” “Shhh.Not so loud he’ll hear us talking.” “What??What does he know?” “He thinks I work as a bar man.I don’t want him to know what I have to do for a living.” “Are you ashamed of your work?” “Yeah I am and I don’t want to taint his innocent mind aswell.”  “Ughh fine.Let’s start cooking.Want pasta today?” “Yeah.The one that looks like a butterfly kind...I always forget what it’s called.” “Oh yeah me too.We have that.” “I wonder if the kid will like it.” “How considerate of you.”Tiffany said with a fake smile.”Let’s just get cooking.”

After Donghae had slept for another hour Eunhyuk came into the room and shook him gently”Ughh.Let me sleep omma.” “Wake up.” “No.” “Wake up Donghae.It’s me.” “Leave me alone mom.” “Wake up!” *snore* “Aishh.Fine if you won’t wake up by yourself I’ll make you.”Eunhyuk was determined to wake him up so he went to the bottom of the bed and uncovered Donghae’s legs.”What small feet this guy has.”He grabbed one of his foot and he started tugging at it until he finally gave it one big pull and Donghae was being pulled half up in the air only his upper back laying on the bed.”What’s going on?!?!?” “Are you finally awake?” “Hyung let go of my foot.” “Promise you won’t fall asleep again?” “Yes I promise.Now let me go.I can’t keep my shirt down in this way.” “Oh what a shy guy you are.Are you insecure to show it to someone?” “NO.I just...” ‘I’m shy in front of you’ Donghae thought blushing again.”Fine”He placed his leg back on the bed and then waited for Donghae to stand up.”Come on.I’m sure you’ll love what noona cooked for you.” “Noona cooked for me? *o*” “Yes now let’s go before it gets cold.” “Ahh pasta.Thank you noona for cooking this for me.” “I didn’t co-ouch”Eunhyuk glared at her after hitting her from under the table and she put on her best fake smile and replied”You’re welcome Dingdong or whatever your name is.”

He took a bite of his food and his eyes started to sparkle and he suddenly remembered why he had liked Tiffany in the first place.She was flawless and perfect and she could cook for him as much as he’d want too.When they were finished eating they did the dishes and Donghae told them that he was going back home.”Thank you for having me noona and hyung.See you soon.Bye” “Bye Donghae.”Eunhyuk said as he waved happily at them and then left.”Hmm what a weird dream I had...”

Donghae went back home and when he looked around he didn’t find his mother.He felt sad and lonely.He wanted to be back in Eunhyuk’s bed.In his arms.”I wish I lived with them *pout*”Later that night Donghae’s cell phone started ringing.He looked at his phone but he didn’t seem to recognize the phone number on it.He decided to see who it is even though his mom insisted that he wouldn’t but he was bored and his mom wasn’t around so he did.”Hello?” *whisper* “I’m coming to get you.” “W-w-who is this?” “...” “I’m going to hang up if you don’t talk.” “Wait Donghae it’s me.”