Chapter 40

The face I fell in Love with

Jaejoong grabbed Tiffany by the arm and pulled her in front of him. “Stop staring at him like that. It looks like you’re stripping him with your eyes.” she said as she stayed in front of him. “Why would I do that with so many people around? Maybe if we were alone...” “Okay okay that’s enough. I think we should go.” Eunhyuk said suddenly getting really pissed at the guy in front of him. What is he doing hitting on Jaejoong?  He belongs to Tiffany (well in his head he does) and he WON’T interfere between them! “Yeah I think we should leave quietly we still have to see almost all of the habitats.” “Oh don’t worry boys you three can go and have fun. I’ll keep my JaeJae some company here. You’ll stay and play with me over here right baby? I’ll give a bumpy ride” He said as he played with Jaejoong’s hair. He pushed his hands away and with disgust he told him “Stay away from me you creep. I already have a girlfriend!” “It’s not what I’ve heard from my dear friend Tiffany over here.” “Well I haven’t seen her in ages how would she know?!” he said as he stormed off after giving him one last glare. “See I told you he didn’t like guys.” “Well too bad. He was just my type too. Soo cute.” “Are you staying here Tiff? Because I have to go talk to him.”Eunhyuk said after the instructer left “It’s okay. I’ll go and talk to him.” “You sure?” “Yeah.”

She started walking in the same direction that Jaejoong had gone too and finally she found him sitting on a bench. “What’s wrong with you?” “What do you mean?” “Why are you acting so disrespectful in front of your elders?” She said as she hit his head from behind. “Wha- Are you serious. He was hitting on me! What should I have done? Stay still and let him do as he wishes?” “I’m not talking about him. Hell you could talk to him however you like and I wouldn’t care. I was talking about me. Her???? I have a name you know.” she said as her eyes turned the colour of red “How are you my elder?!?” “I am older than you!!” “Yeah by a few months!” “Shut up. From now on you have to call me noona.” “I refuse.” “What kind of teacher are you!? You’re supposed to teach the kids how to respect their elders but how can you teach them when you don’t know how to act properly yourself???” She hissed at him. He pouted and then looked down and said “Sorry...noona.” “It sounds weird when you say it. I thought it’d be cute but the way you say it is really ugly.” “What the heck!!?” “Well I don’t know how to lie.” This times Jaejoong stayed quiet and after a few more minutes Eunhyuk and Donghae came as well. “Pshh. You guys try to act like you’re all cool and but look at you two. One loses his temper and the other isn’t even able to say noona properly. Shame on you two. Shame on you. Donghae let’s go.” She said as she stood up and made a sign for Donghae to follow but soon stopped when she heard Jaejoong say. “Bro. You and Donghae should continue playing. I want to talk to Tiffany alone.” “OH okay. Let’s go then Hae.”

When they left she turned and looked at Jaejoong and he had a serious expression on his face. “What do you want to say?” “Tiffany. You know that back than when we were in high school I used to like you. Right?” “Yes I know.” “When you left and I didn’t see you for seven years I thought that my feelings had disappeared. I was actually glad. You always treated me badly now that I look at it and never gave me a chance to show you how much I like you.” “Get on with it.” “When I came back I met Eunhyuk and he made me talk to you on the phone and at that moment my heart started thumping again.” “So you still like me after all. Even though I was a jerk. Right?” “I am a fool for still liking you because I know that you will never return these feelings.” “You can never be sure.” “So you’re saying that if I ask you out right now. You’ll go out with me?”his face suddenly lit up “I don’t know why don’t you try?” “Tiffany will you date me then?” “No.” “What? Why???” “Because you’re younger than me. Sorry I don’t date younger guys. I ony play with them”she said as she smirked while his aura turned dark “You really are cruel. I’m going home. Say good bye to Eunhyuk and Donghae for me.” He turned around and left. Tiffany’s smirk slowly faded until it was nowhere to be seen. “I’m sorry Jae.” She said as he slowly disappeared from her sight.

She took out her phone and started texting Eunhyuk.

To:Hyukkie oppa

From:Tiffany Noona

Hey Oppa. Jaejoong already left and I’m going home too. I’ll see you guys later at home if I don’t go out. Bye

She locked her phone and started heading out of the zoo while thinking to herself. ‘Why am I feeling this bad? I used to treat him like this when we were younger so what has changed now?’

“Did they fight?” Donghae asked looking at Eunhyuk with a lost look on his face after he read the text message. “I think so...Do you want to go around the zoo or should we just go home?” “Let’s just go somewhere else. It’s no fun without noona and Mr.Jjang here.” “Do you like Tiffany?” “Yeah of course. She’s your sister too.” “No not that type of like. The other like.” “Pshh are you serious?” he looked at him with a smile on his face but that smile fell when he saw the other’s blushing face. “I thought you knew that I only like you.” “Well you two were clinging onto each other all day!” “You were jealous?” “...” “Hahahaha.” “You know that I get jealous when I see you with another girl!” “Well this isn’t just any other girl. It’s your sister!” “All the more reason! You liked her before you liked me.” “I did but now I like you and I wouldn’t change my feelings for you even if some one gave me money.” “Y-you promise?” “Yes I promise.” “Thank you for loving me.” He said as he hugged Donghae and rested his chin on the his shoulder. “Haha. Thank you for loving me too.” “Let’s go home. It’s getting a bit chilly. I think we should start wearing more clothes.” “Yeah we should. Were re going exactly? Cause mom is at home and her Henry and Zhou-mi are doing a movie marathon.” “Oh cool.” “You still want to go there?” “Well it isn’t really a problem for me.” “Well then I hop you like lord of the rings cause that’s what they’re watching. I’m sure mom will force you to sit down and watch it aswell.” “I happened to like that movie.” “Mom sure is gonna be happy with you.” Eunhyuk smiled and grabbed Donghae’s hand and started walking towards his house.

When they arrived they found the other three watching the second movie. “Mom you have place for two more people on the couch?” “Of course baby. Sit down boys and nice seeing you again Eunhyuk.” “Nice seeing you to ma’am I mean mum.” The two of them huddeled up on the couch next to the other three and they all watched the movie while eating the microwave oven popcorn that Henry had cooked.