Chapter 25

The face I fell in Love with

As the newly formed couple left the crowded mall they headed back to Donghae’s house. They walked next to each other while holding hands and swaying them in between their close bodies. When they arrived in front of Donghae’s house he said “Do you want to come in Hyukkie? I’ll get you something hot to drink?” “I’d love to but I can’t Hae. I have to go to work pretty soon. But we can meet again tomorrow right?” “Ahh ok then see you tomorrow. Have a good night at work Hyukkie.” “Thanks Hae.” Donghae suddenly turned around and was about to leave when Eunhyuk called him back. “Hae wait before you go…can I k-kiss you again?” “Out here?” “Yeah.” “What if someone sees us?” “Is it that bad to kiss a person?” “Asks the guy who got mad at me for kissing someone other than him.” “I was jealous okay…” “I know you were. But can we not do this out here? Will you come with me inside instead? Just behind the door...” “Okay. You really are a bit shy aren’t you?” Donghae smiled sweetly and then opened the front door. They both went inside and stopped behind the door. It didn’t sound like there was anyone in the house so Donghae would probably be sleeping alone till late at night till Henry came and snuggled up with him. “Okay ready?” Eunhyuk asked while Donghae nodded.

Eunhyuk cupped Donghae’s face and Donghae kept looking at him with his eyes still open. It was kind of awkward since Eunhyuk was trying to kiss him but the latter just stared at him with his eyes still open. “Hae close your eyes?” “Oh. Yeah. Right.” Donghae closed his eyes shut while the latter smiled when he saw how Donghae’s nose wrinkled a bit while he was trying to keep his eyes shut. “You’re so cute Hae.” Eunhyuk said and Donghae opened his eyes once again. “Thank you hyung you are too.” At that moment Eunhyuk realized that he wasn’t going to get that kiss anytime soon if he keeps on talking so he just went ahead and kissed Donghae on the lips while he still had his eyes open. He instinctively shut them close and continued to kiss Eunhyuk back. When they parted from each other’s lips Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with a smug look on his face “Hae that was great.” “Why do you always have to say such things?” “Because it’s the truth. I love being with you and when I kiss you I feel like I’m in heaven.” Donghae’s face turned more pink and he bit his lower lip while he touched his burning face with his cold hands. “You don’t have to be shy Hae. It’s a natural thing when someone who likes you kisses you.” “I know but… I’m still terribly shy.” “It’s okay you’ll get used to it Hae. See you tomorrow okay? Oh by the way you wouldn’t mind if I come and pick you up after school on monday right?” “Oh about that…” “I understand if you don’t want to let everyone know yet.”Eunhyuk looked away from Donghae’s face and frowned a bit “Is it okay if you don’t come exactly in front of the school?There’s a small café near the school and we can meet there instead?” “Oh yeah! I’m cool with that.Then see you tomorrow. I’ll text you in the morning okay?” Eunhyuk said as he grabbed Donghae by the neck and leaned a bit so he could kiss his forehead. “Yes Hyukkie. Bye” “Bye Hae.”

Eunhyuk left after a couple of more innocent kisses and then went home feeling as if he’s about to fly. When he arrived home he found his sister waiting for him at the table with a mug of coffee in her hands. “Well hello there.” “Hey sis. Sorry I didn’t come and meet with you it’s just that I ran into Donghae there and…you know.” “Oh I know. My plan worked perfectly.” “What plan?” “Sit down brother this may take some time.” Eunhyuk did as he was told and sat down parallel to his sister’s seat. “I realized how much you liked and wanted Donghae when you were sulking and despairing by yourself in the room for the past few weeks. I didn’t think Donghae would hold back so much as not to text you and that made my plan work even more.” “Okay I get it. What was your plan?” “My plan was to get you desperate and then you’de be soooo jealous when you see him kiss another girl that you would break out of your ‘being the gentleman’ shell and grab Donghee that very instant and make him yours.” “Wha-are you serious?” “Well of course. I got this little plan while I was putting on my make-up that day when you told me that I’m stupid.I like to call the suffering payback biatch. Anyways, I asked Yoona, the girl Donghee-“ “Donghae!” “Donghae was kissing, to befriend him weeks ago and I must say they became friends quickly too. Then I asked her to tell him to go to the mall with her and I asked you to come and meet me. We got the timing perfectly and you saw the two of them kissing and BAM! Jealous Hyukkie came to the scene and stole the prince away from his princess.” “She isn’t his princess. I am!!” “Pftt hahahah.” “What the heck am I saying ugh…” “Anyways you then stole him and locked him in the dungeon with you, where you tortured him which was of course the men’s room and the torture was kissing.” “Why is the kissing torture?” “Just because I said so…The prince turned out to be a masochist so he didn’t see the torture as a bad thing but he found it as y as hell and he liked it so much that he ended up falling in love with his torturer that is you.” “You should write a book.” “And you should do something about your prince Hyukkie.” “Hae is not !!!He is as innocent as a baby. I’m even his first boyfriend.” Eunhyuk said proudly. “Well wait a couple of more months till you get more comfortable with each other. He’s still a teenager you know… raging hormones, , stripper as a boyfriend, his own dancing star…getting a hint?” “I am not a dancing star. I just take off some of my clothes and dance in my stage boxers. I never showed any one of our customers my body.” “Yet.” “And I never will.” “Uggh bummer.” “Shut it!” “How does it feel to be with Donghae?” “Great. I don’t know why I haven’t done this before.” “You mean get all jealous, drag him to the bathroom, shove him in the door and make out with him inside?” “How do you know all of this?!” “We might have spied/eavesdropped on you guys.” “What the heck??Are you guys that desperate?” “No! We left after you continued to kiss. It got weird.” “At least you did thank god. It would’ve become so noisy for your taste.” “OH MY!!YOU GUYS DID IT IN THE CUBICLE???” Eunhyuk hit Tiffany on the head with his hand softly and then said “I just told you that he is as pure as a baby. Why would we do it in a public bathroom?” “Well that’s disappointing.” “I know how you are so don’t you dare go and say anything to him that could corrupt his mind got it?” “Why would I ever do that my dear brother?” Tiffany said with an evil expression on her face. Eunhyuk knew that she was going to tell Donghae something to make him change in someway. His poor baby was going to become erted in no time.