Chapter 46

The face I fell in Love with

“So your brother tells me that you and Eunhyuk did it?”Donghae’s mother asked as soon as he opened his eyes on Saturday morning. She had been waiting on his bedroom chair quietly with Henry by her side until he finally woke up. Donghae froze in his bed as his mother sipped some coffee and looked back at him. “...” He couldn’t say anything and just cursed and glared at Henry while the other giggled ‘I’ll kill you, Henry for telling her.’ “Well? Care to explain?” “You see, mom I...HENRY SAID THAT HE’S GONNA DO IT WITH ZHOU-MI ON HIS BIRTHDAY.” He yelled as he pointed a finger at Henry. Their mother now focused on her youngest, Henry while she continued sipping her coffee. “Well I-Wha-HE’S LYING ABOUT ME.” Henry yelled as he pointed back at Donghae and then trotted out off the room as his mom continued to look at him.

“Now that you brother is gone let’s have a chat young man.” Donghae sighed deeply as his mom moved the chair closer to his bed. “How was it?” “...Good?” “No complaints? Nothing you really liked? Just good?” she asked as she frowned at her son. “What do you expect me to say? That he made my feel so good?!” “Well that’s a start... Was he rough?” “Moooom!!!” “Oh come one! I don’t have any daughters to talk to about these things and Henry is too young so it has to be you...Tell meeee.” She whined just like Henry. Now he gets where Henry gets his whiney voice from. “Tell me. Tell me. Tell me!!” “Okay fine! He wasn’t rough...He was gentle and sweet. He held me gently and whispered sweet things in my ear. He promised to never leave me alone and said that he loves me.” He looked back at his mother and saw her teary eyes while she bit on her fingers. “AWWWWWWWW.” She screamed as she ran around the room in happiness.When she was done she jumped on Donghae’s bed. “Ahhh. I haven’t had a lover in so long. I forgot the last time I had a boyfriend. Seeing you getting it makes me feel so old now.” “Mom you’re not old. You’re middle aged.”

“Well whatever. I have a birthday present for you...Actually I have two. Here you go.” She said as she handed him the two middle sized presents. One was box shaped and the other had an irregular shape. “Aww thanks mom.”he said as he hugged her. “Which one should I open first?” “Start with the box.Oh wait I want to take a video of this.” She said as she took out her phone and switchd on her camera. “Okay...action.” He started un-rapping the box with a smile on his face while his mother bit her lip to stiffel the laughs inside. He quickly un-rapped it and looked at the box that was in his hand. “What the...why did you get me this?” he said as he threw the box angrily towards his mom. “Whattt? You’re gonna need protection now that you’re ually active. Use it or I’ll kill you!” she said as she threw it back. “Next present. I hope you like the colour.” She said as she moved closer to her son. *Sigh* He started un-rapping his second gift and for some reason he guessed what this one was.

“Really mom? Really? Out of all the things you could give me, your eitheen year old son. You gave me a ?!”He looked dumbfounded at her. “Just in case Eunhyuk’s isn’t enough.” “Aishh. When did you become like this?” “Do you like the colour?” “Oh yes. I totally love my shocking pink !” “I got two for the price of one.” “T-two?” “One for your brother of course. His is shocking blue.” “Why do I get the pink one?” “It’s the first one I grabbed in my hand.” “Ughh.” “I hope you put good use to these gifts son. Now would you like some breakfast?”


“She gave you what?” Eunhyuk said as he almost choked on his own spit. “I don’t know what took over her!” he said as both him and Eunhyuk walked to the latter’s house. “What are we gonna do with your mom and Henry? They’re both so naughty, just like you.” He said with a smile on his face as he neared Donghae’s face and kissed him gently on the lips. “And I have to live with them! It’s worse for me.” “They may be naughty but remember family will always come first.” “Yeah, yeah.” “Pizza?” “We’re gonna order take out?” “Yeah just like that time when you spit it all over my face. Remember?” “Haha yeah.” They arrived at Eunhyuk’s house and Donghae sat at the table while Eunhyuk grabbed the phone. “What do you want on the pizza?” “Mushroom and pepperoni please.” “Oka-Hello ah yeah I’d like to order two pizza’s please.” Donghae sat there quietly while he looked at Eunhyuk. He had a flashback of when he and Eunhyuk had eaten pizza together for the first time. He stood up and looked at the framed photos they had hanging on a wall. “Noona lookes so cute in this photo. Just like I remember her.”He said with a smile. He saw another girl in a frame but he didn’t ask Eunhyuk as he sat at the table again.

After 45 minutes the pizza’s came and the both of them started eating. When Donghae was half way through he suddenly stood up and went to look at that other girl's framed picture. ”Hyukkie who’s that girl in the framed picture over here?” “Hmmm?”he said as he shoved another piece of pizza in his mouth “This girl?” he said as he pointed to the frame that was on the wall. Eunhyuk got up and went next to the picture and he pointed with his finger at the same photo Donghae had pointed to.”This one?” “Yeah.” “That’s Tiffany.” “What?? I thought that was Tiffany noona?”He said as he walked to the other frame and pointed at it. ”Nah. That’s me.” “You-you’re kidding me right? Tiffany noona didn’t have short dark hair!” “Why would I joke about this?” “That*point* That’s really you?” “Yup.My mom used to like long hair on boys so she wouldn’t let me cut it until we went to the states.” “Oh god I think I need some fresh air.”Donghae said as he ran outside to try and calm himself down. ’It can’t be him.It can’t.How can he be the one I saw at that time?’

He stayed there for a couple of minutes and then breathed in and out for one last time and he went inside again.”Are you okay Hae?”Eunhyuk said with worry as Donghae sat in front of him again.”Yes I’m fine but...is that really you?” “Yes....Why is it so hard to believe that it’s me?!”he said while he chuckled ”Cause I thought that was Tiffany for sure.”he half screamed out.”Yeah well.We are twins after all but as we got older Tiffany became like how she is now and I got more mascular.” “You guys are twins?!?” “Yeah. I thought you knew.” “Oh.The magic of puberty.” “Wait till you get older.You’ll be surprised how many changes your body still has to go through.”Donghae continued eating the rest of his pizza quietly. Eunhyuk was still stupified by how fast Donghae’s attitude changed.At first he was all cheerful and Donghae like and then...... he was quite and that bothered him. Was the picture of him with long hair that disturbing for a guy Donghae’s age?

“Hae?” “Hyukkie.I want to say something to you.”He said in a serious voice. “Go on.” “The first time I saw Tiffany noona I fell in love at first sight. She was so beautiful I couldn’t stop from looking at her. Her big brown eyes were sparkling so much from all the laughing. Her light brown hair curled on her shoulder. She smelled so good and her skin was flawless but you know what?” “W-what?” Eunhyuk asked as he looked downwards just like a scolded child would. “This.” He said as he pointed up at Eunhyuk’s framed pivture. “What about it?” “This is the person I fell in love with at the baker’s store. I thought it was Tiffany but it was actually you.” “Me?” “Yes. I was in love with this one face all this time but I thought it was noona’s.In the end my heart lead me to the right person.”Eunhyuk stood up and walked torwards Donghae and then grabbed him by the waist. Donghae touched his cheek softley with his hand as he said “This... This is the face I fell in love with first.” He kissed him lightly and the lips but then trailed his hand onto Eunhyuk’s heart and said. “But this is the heart that I love now and no other heart or face can change how I feel.I love you Hyukkie” “I love you too Donghae.” Eunhyuk said before the both of them kissed each other passionatley on the lips making their teeth clash together now and then but they didn’t care. As long as they had each other they would be fine. They will surpass all the pain and hurt that they will be given from other people and look only at their beloved one’s face becuase everything was okay when they looked at each other. The faces that they had both fallen in love with were each others and no one or nothing will ever change that.