Face Off

Brothers: Blood is Thicker

"Whoa," Seungri cried out, watching like the rest of us as a giant explosion of smoke and fire spread through part of the city. The ground shook underneath our feet, making it difficult for me and Seungri to get a good hold on Electra.

"Here," Taeyang offered, taking Electra from me. "I'll help hold her."

"Thanks," I told him, smiling at him before I walked over to GD, who was watching as the smoke vanished into the air. "What d you think happened?"

"I don't know,"GD mumbled. "But isn't the statue of Celeste around that area?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah. Do you think Daesung and Helen caused it?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. If they did I hope they were able to get away," He said.

"Hey guys," Taeyang called out. "We should get going." GD and I nodded our heads and turned away from the scene and continued to walk down the path to the zone plane. We walked in silence, partly because we had nothing to say and partly because we didn't want to draw attention to ourselves. After we separated from TOP, Daesung, and Helen we've ran into a couple of drones now and then. Now all of us were basically out of ammo from each of our weapons. Without ammo, Seungri and I were basically useless.

"How far, Seungri?" GD asked. Seungri looked ahead, his heightened senses allowing his eyes to look forward more in the distance.

"Just around the corner actually," He announced. Sure enough, as soon as we rounded the corner, there was the small zone plane. I could feel us all become relieved at the sight of the plane and quickly walked to it. The sound of a gunshot reached my ears and then Seungri cried out, clinging to his arm as he fell to the ground. Taeyang quickly adjusted his hold on Electra, preventing her from falling to the ground. I turned around, eyes widening when I saw Dmitri was the one at fault. I quickly ran to Seungri, a bit relieved to see the bullet just grazed his arm.

"I'm not finished with her," Dmitri growled, looking straight at Electra. "Give her to me and I'll let you leave."

"N-no," Seungri whimpered. I shushed him quiet, looking up at GD who was directly in front of Dmitri.

" off!" He yelled, shooting a ball of flame at the Dark Celestrian. Dmitri jumped out of the way, causing him to lose grip on his weapon. He rolled up and charged straight at GD. He tackled him straight into the ground and the two began fumbling around the ground. I whipped my head around to look at Taeyang.

"Get to the plane!" I cried out. He nodded and lifted Electra up with both his arms and ran to the plane as I helped Seungri up on his feet and run to it as well. When we got inside and Taeyang grabbed Seungri.

"I'll take care of them, go!" He shouted. I shook my head, if anything he should be the one out there helping GD.

"No, I should stay-"

"Melanie!" Taeyang yelled, staring at me with a strong pair of eyes. "Go help my brother!" I finally nodded my head and ran out to the scene outside. GD had cleverly made a thin layer of flame around his body, as well as a ring of fire that surronded both him and Dmitri as they engaged in the fight. Despite the burns he was causing to his fists, Dmitri still tried his hardest to land a punch on GD and when he did, GD got really injured. I materialized through the flames, sneaking up behind Dmitri to kick him in the back of the knee. He tripped and fell down to one knee, giving GD the opportunity to punch him hard right in the jaw. Dmitri rebounded, pushing GD away and grabbing onto me. I tried to break free, getting ready to matieralize through him, but his hands were faster. They quickly gripped the back of my head and the front of my chin. I only had time to gasp as I waited for him to snap my neck.

"NO!!!" GD cried out. He rushed at Dmitri, shooting a bright pink flame that hit Dmitri's face directly. He fell back, giving me the chance to sprint forward, his gun catching my eye as I grabbed it and ran into GD's arm. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah," I answered. Dmitri's growl caused us to look at him as he rose up to his feet. Half of his face was burnt flesh as he hissed through his teeth. He stepped towards us, but not before GD grabbed the gun from my hand and shot three bullets into his head. Dmitri's body fell to the floor, his giant arms making a loud thud.

"Let's get out of here," GD said, out of breath. We walked into the zone plane, Taeyang already turning on all the devices.

"Where are we going?" Taeyang asked.

"As far away from Celeste as we can," GD answered. I looked down at my feet. It hurt. Knowing that I had to leave the city I was born in, the city that protected me for my whole entire life.

"Does this mean we lost?" Seungri asked. GD shook his head.

"We just need to regroup with the others," he replied. "Find other Celestrians and live to fight another day.As long as we have each other there's no way we can lose." He reached out and intertwined his fingers with mine. "We'll make it."

 

 

 

 

 

Hey everyone! I just want to say THANK YOU to every single one of you who supported this story! I decided to end it here but the sequel is literally going to pick up right where it ended off lol I just decided to end it here because I'm going to be introducing new characters and issues and etc. I'll upload the link to the sequeal here so look forward to it!