Helen's POV

Brothers: Blood is Thicker

We were running back into Celeste, TOP had transformed into his metal state to carry Electra, who was still unconscious. We had to get her out of here as soon as we can. We were still running when TOP stopped abruptly.

"What is it?" Daesung asked. Melanie and GD pulled up the rear, watching for any drones, or worse, Ken and Dmitri. TOP didn't answer right away causing Daesung to frown. "TOP, why did we stop?" Again, nothing. I walked over and touched his arm lightly.

"TOP?" I whispered. TOP quickly turned around, his eyes looking at the rest of us.

"We need to separate," He finally announced. Everyone looked at each other.

"What do you mean?" Taeyang asked.

"They're after Luna, I need to go to the tunnel remains and make sure she made i out," He explained.

"No," Seungri said, determination in his eyes. "Electra needs to get out of here!"

"Which is why the rest of you are going to head to the zone plane and get as far away from here as possible," He replied, passing Electra Seungri. He turned to Daesung. "I need to ask you a favor."

"Name it," Daesung replied.

"You have to go to the statue and activate it's final defense. You're the only one alive that knows the code," TOP said. Daesung nodded.

"I'll do it," He replied. I nodded my head as well.

"I'm going to," I said. Daesung shook his head.

"You can't, Electra needs you-"

"I'm not leaving you!" I interrupted. "I don't even know if I can heal Electra because she isn't injured. Her powers are simply protecting her and she'll wake up when she can." Daesung sighed.

"Fine," He finally mumbled.

"So what?" Melanie asked, tears in her eyes. "Is this goodbye?" TOP nodded his head.

"For now," He answered. "But I promise I'll find you. All of you." He looked at every single one of us. "GD lead them."

"Yes, sir," he mumbled. The three of us watched as GD lead Seungri, Taeyang, and Melanie until they disappeared from sight. Hopefully they'll be able to get Electra out of danger.

"Until we meet again, friend," Daesung said, hugging TOP goodbye. When they pulled apart I wrapped my arms around his, planting a small kiss on his cheek.

"Be careful," I whisper. We pull apart and I leave hand in hand with Daesung. We pass by houses in ruin, some bodies sprawled out on the street. "What exactly will the statue do?"

"I don't know," Daesung replies. "We've never had to activate it before."

"And you never will!" We heard the voice just as Ken jumped towards us. Daesung pulled out his gun and shot him twice in the head. He fell to the floor but then vanished.

"It was a clone! We need to move!" Daesung pulled on my hand as we broke into a run, shooting down every clone we encountered until we were finally at the center of downtown. The statue was the only thing left standing, my eyes resting on it as we approached it.

"Watch my back," Daesung said, steeping right in front of the statue. Suddenly a pink light shined onto his face from the statue, as if it were scanning him.

"Daesung?" I asked. When he didn't reply I turned around, my gun ready to protect him from anything.

"Hey Helen," Ken greeted appearing before us through the fog. His wicked smile grew as he sniffed the air. "Glad to see you're still beautiful. It's been an awful long time since we last enjoyed each other's company."

"I've never enjoyed anything involving you!" I spat. "You killed my cousin!"

"Only because you refused to acknowledge what we had," He explained.

"We had nothing!" I yelled. "You were just some sick man who didn't have a clue!" The flash of anger that appears in his eyes makes me hesitantly step back and aim my weapon at him. He laughs at this though and soon thousands of clones appear, surrounding us completely.

"Do you think you can shoot all of us, love?" Ha asks. Suddenly, The pink light covered all of downtown and Daesung finally snapped out of his trance.

"It's a bomb!" Daesung revealed. "We have to move!"

"Where?!" Helen cried. "Ken's trapped us!" Daesung looked around, hopelessly looking for a way out until he finally realizes there isn't. He turns towards me and pulls me in an embrace.

"I love you," He whispers, his voice strongly determined. I blink back the tears.

"I love you, too. You're my everything." There's a blinding light, followed by Ken and all his clones screaming in pain. I don't feel anything, just my powers leaving my body and going to Daesung's.