Chapter Two: Going Airborne

Brothers: Blood is Thicker

 

The wind continued to lash across my face as I kept falling through the air. I glanced up at the plane and noticed objects and figures falling out, it was abandon ship. I tried to calm down when I felt my breaths getting unbalanced, I needed to stop panicking. I had finally proved to TOP that I was capable to be on the squad and I wasn't going to let a little thing like falling off a plane ruin everything for me. Determined, I whipped around to face the broken piece of the plane falling straight towards me. I took a deep breath and waited for the right moment. Almost there. Almost. Boom! I covered my eyes with my arm when the broken piece exploded in front of me but before I could reopen then, someone had grabbed me. I looked up at the guy holding me close to his body. He was wearing a black muscle shirt and leather jeans, showing off a tattoo of some kind of ball. The weirdest thing about him was his hair which was dyed half black half pink. 

"It's ok, I got you!" he yelled.

"I had everything under control!" I replied stubbornly.

"Not from my view," He muttered. He searched around frantically. "We got company!" I followed his gaze to an approaching drone. It's metal arms held guns aimed at both of us. I pulled out my pistol and fired three shots into it's head, causing it to explode. "Damn," He muttered. "How does a helpless girl like you know how to shoot?"

"I'm not helpless!" I yelled, knocking down two more drones. I glanced up and saw TOP fighting the blonde in the suit and tie. They were too high up for me to call out to him and I couldn't find Remy or Electra anywhere.

"There's another one!" The guy holding me warned. I aimed at the drone, but when I pulled the trigger nothing happened.

"I'm out of bullets!" I cried out.

"Watch out!" He shifted our weight as the drone started firing. He stretched out his hand as if taking aim.

"What are you-"

"Shh!" He said. My eyes grew as a bright flame escaped from his palm in the form of a ball. The drone blew up once it made contact. I stared at him in disbelief.

"You're Celestrian?!?" I asked in shock. He looked at me with the same expression.

"How do you-"

"Jiyoung!" someone called out. The guy's head snapped up as he searched around.

"I'm over here!" He cried out, before turning to me. "Hold on." Not a moment later a bright whip-like thing lashed from out of nowhere and wrapped around us, before tugging us toward the source. We landed against two other guys. The one with the Mohawk was the one who controlled the really bright whip, which was wrapped around all of us now.

"You didn't have to yell out, Jiyoung," the one with the short haircut said. "I can smell you a mile away."

"Shut up, Seungri," Jiyoung said, although he was smiling.

"Who's the girl?" Seungri asked, eyeing me.

"Someone I rescued from the plane," Jiyoung answered.

My name's Melanie," I spat. "You didn't rescue me!"

"Sure."

"Guys," the guy with the Mohawk warned. "We're getting really close to the ground."

"What do we do?" Seungri asked, a little bit of worry in his voice. Jiyoung's face frowned.

"I don't know," He whispered. I sighed and grabbed a hold of his shirt, to which he responded with wide eyes. "What are you doing?"

"Just grab a hold of me. All of you!" I demanded. They all did as they were told, Jiyoung grabbing my hand on his shirt, the guy with the Mohawk grabbing my arm and Seungri grabbing my waist. I eyed him but focused my attention on the ground. "One...two...three!" I cried, triggering the mental switch in my body allowing me to materialize through the earth. I heard them all gasp, but before they could let go I brought them up above ground level again. I released them and they all collapsed on the floor.

"What the hell was that?!?" Jiyoung asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"You wanted to know how I knew about you being a Celestrian, right? Well...I know because I'm one too," I responded. The three of them shared each other's glances before looking back at me.

"So...you can go through stuff?" The one with the Mohawk asked.

"Walls, floors, people, you name it," I said.

"Cool," Seungri said, a smile growing on his face.

"Melanie!" We all looked up to see Electra flying down to meet me. When she landed she wrapped her arms around me. "We thought we lost you, you piece of !" She cried. She let go of me and looked at the three guys. "Hey, you found them!" she cheered. The three looked at each other again and took a defensive stance.

"Why were you looking for us?" Jiyoung demanded.

"To protect you," a deep voice behind them said. TOP appeared, helping a limping Reimy sit down on a tree nearby. The blonde with the suit and tie was nowhere to be seen. TOP stared at the three boys. "What are your names?"

"Declan-" Jiyoung started but realized there was no point in lying when he knew I knew his name. "Jiyoung Bin."

"I'm Taeyang Bin," said the one with the Mohawk.

"Seungri Bin," said Seungri, who stopped looking at me only to gaze at Electra. I couldn't blame him, though. Yeah I had a nice caramel skin tone because I was mixed, but Electra was smoking hot with her sun-kissed skin and hourglass figure. TOP smiled.

"Do..you remember me, Jiyoung?" he asked. Jiyoung stared at him, doubt in his eyes. TOP sighed. "Taeyang was only two but I figured since you were four, you'd remember me. I was only four years older than you so we would play together a lot." Jiyoung's eyes grew.

"TOP?!?" He shouted.

"You mean our uncle? Bingu TOP?" Taeyang asked. TOP laughed.

"I hated when my brother called me that." He glanced at Seungri. "Who's he?"

"Our brother," Taeyang answered. "Mom was pregnant with him when she ran away with dad."

"Wow," TOP said, smiling at his newly discovered nephew. "Electra call Giana and give her our coordinates. We're taking my nephews home."

"Where's home?" Seungri asked. TOP looked at him and smiled.

"The city of Celeste."