Mother

Brothers: Blood is Thicker

It's been three days since Electra's judgement. We've all been visiting her on a regular basis and Mirium assured TOP that no unnecessary harm would be bestowed on her. But besides that, everything went back to a weird normal schedule. We still worked out in the mornings and we still patrolled whenever Daesung found signs of the enemy threat. None of us have encountered Dmitri or Ken though, just drones. I had just finished working out with Seungri and we were cooling down in the kitchen when he tapped my shoulder.

"Do you know what your mom looks like?" He asked. I looked at him, wondering what possessed him to ask me that, and shrugged my shoulders.

"Even though she left when I was born my dad had a lot of photos and videos of her from when she was pregnant." I laughed a little bit. "If I really wanted to, I could probably find her. There's only so many Celestrian hideouts out there."

"Well why don't you?" Seungri asked.

"Well she didn't want me, so why would I look for her?" I told him. Seungri shook his head.

"You don't know that, you should try to find her."

"Why are you so interested in my mother all of a sudden?" I asked. Seungri lowered his head.

"Because I think I found her," He mumbled. My eyes widened and I gripped his arm.

"You what?"I hissed. "Why?!?"

"I just didn't wnat you to lose an opportunity to be with your mother like everyone else has," He admitted. I let go of him and he looked back up at me. "I don't know who my parents are. GD and Taeyang's parents are dead, and so are Reimy's. You have a chance to have a relationship with your mother, and it frustrates me that you're choosing to ignore it." I let out a sigh of air as I continued to stare at him.

"How?"

"Like you said, there isn't a lot of Celestrian hideouts." I looked down at my hands. Should I? It's been more than twenty years. I looked back up at Seungri.

"Ok," I finally said. I still didn't know if I wanted to reconcile with her, but she should know her husband had died. Seungri smiled and threw his arms around me.

 

Two hours later, after Seungri and I managed to sneak out with TOP's car, we were walking into the Celestrian hideout by the forest.

"Where is she?" I asked. Seungri pointed to a small house alone in the corner.

"Over there." They headed in that direction and I could feel my breath getting heavy as I got more and more nervous. When we finally reached the front door step, I reached out with my shaking hand and knocked on the door. I quickly drew it back and waited in nervous fear when I heard the door unlock. What was I going to say? The door opened and in front of it stood a teenaged Asian girl.

"What?" she snapped, making a face that made me turn to Seungri. He looked at me, confused, then back at her.

"We're looking for Soojin?" he asked. The girl glared at him.

"What do you want with my mom?" She demanded.  I gasped and quickly turned around to walk away, trying to wipe the tears that were already falling down my face. Seungri was quickly behind me. "Melanie I'm so sorry!"

"She forgot about us!" I cried. "She started a whole new family while my father waited for her every day until he died! I hate her!" I yelled. And I meant it. There was no way I would ever come back to this place. She was out of my life for good.

 

 

Hey everyone! First, I want to take this time to thank every single one of you that support this story. It means so much to me to have you all backing me up! Secondly, I think I've figured out how to end it and decided to write a sequel. So expect about nine more chapters and then Brothers will be wrapped up!