Revenge

Brothers: Blood is Thicker

Ken and his soldiers ended up taking all of us to the entrance of town, where Alexander's forces had decided to make their base. My eyes watched as human soldiers and both regular drones and wolf drones entered the city. The screaming and the gunfire let us know that not everyone made it out through the tunnels. They were all trapped inside, with no way out. A soldier shoved me too hard and GD tried to reach for him, but two other soldiers restrained him.

"I'm fine," I mouthed to him. He looked at me with saddness in his eyes, and I tried not to mirrow them. Everyone else was dead silent, except for Taeyang who had his head down as he wept silently. Reimy was dead. What's worse is that we wouldn't be able to give him the proper burial he deserved. His body would remain where we left it. We were all brought down to our knees in front of one giant tank, none of us that surprised when Dmitri walked out.

"Where's the boss?" Ken asked.

"He found what he was looking for," Dmitri mumbled. "He left me and Higgins in charge to bring down the city."

"Did he find Celeste?" Ken asked. Dmitri shook his head.

"We think the little girl made it to the tunnels. Higgings is heading over to the beach as we speak." I continued to listen to their conversation. That was the second time I heard that name, and I had no idea who it belonged to or what they were capable of. Either way, I hope Luna makes it out ok.

"Well I found our favorite Celestrians running around," Ken announced, turning the focus back on us. "One of our snipers was able to get one of Alexnader's targets. I figured you'd want the honor of kiling the other one." He turned and smiled at Electra, making my eyes widen. Reimy was the other person Alexander specifically wanted killed?

"W-why?" Taeyang muttered. The two Dark Celestrians looked at him as he held his head up, his face puffy from crying. "Why did you kill him?"

"He touched Alexander," Dmitri told him. "The Great will not allow any Celestrian that touches or humiliates him to live." I thought back to that night when we faced Alexander. Reimy was able to knock him down long enough to save me, and Electra used a really strong current to save us all at the end.

"So what now?" Electra asked. Dmitri glared at her.

"Now I'll get revenge for my sister," He spat.Surprising everyone, Electra laughed.

"So you're just going to be a coward and shoot me? Some man you are," She mumbled.

"You dare challenge me?!?" Dmitri roared.

"Yes!" She yelled back. "Winner keeps a pulse." Dmitri straightned up and smirked.

"Release her," He ordered. Electra shrugged off the guards holding her, before heading out into an opening with Dimitri. Seungri glanced at TOP.

"TOP, you have to do something!" He begged.

"I can't really do anything, Seungri," He said, motioning towards the gun pointed at his head. Dmitri and Electra circled around each other, the clouds above them darkening as cracks of thunder ripped through the air. Dmitri charged with his blade, but Electra easily dodged it and kicked him away. Then she whirled around to face us.

"Get out of here!" She yelled, before throwing her hands up to the sky. It seemed like a hundred bolts of lightning all striked at once into Electra's body, until shooting out of her and knocking out every soldier and drone around us. I looked up to see Ken and Dmitri passed out as well.

"Electra!" Seungri cried. We all turned to see Electra's body on the floor and rushed over to her. Helen reached her first and quickly checked her pulse.

"She's alive!" She announced. She kept her hands on Electra. "But her powers have seemed to trap her in some type of coma from all the energy she's used."

"Can you heal her?" TOP asked.

"Yes, but not here," she replied. TOP nodded.

"Let's get out of here then."