A New Enemy

Brothers: Blood is Thicker

I was sleeping in my bed when I heard a knock on my door. I opened my eyes, slowly glancing at Giana's empty bed as if I was going to see her and then finally opened the door. Taeyang was standing right in front of me.

"Daesung picked up some activity near the mountains and wants us to check it out." He said.

"Ok, where's everyone else?" I asked.

"TOP and GD are in a meeting with the High Council, Reimy and Seungri are already suiting up in the basement."

"Wait if GD's with TOP who's supposed to lead the team?" I asked. Taeyang shrugged his shoulders.

"It would've been Electra..." He trailed off, lowering his head. I sighed softly and grabbed his hand, materializing us through the floors until we were in the basement.

"Hey," Reimy greeted, handing Taeyang his clothes. The other boy smiled and kissed him on the cheek as a thank you. I quickly opened my locker and started changing into my suit, glancing at Seungri who was dressing at the far corner. I was the last to finish and when I did I turned to Reimy.

"You're going o have to lead us," I told him.

"Why?" He asked, noticeably bothered about having such an important role.

"You have the most battle experience out of all of us," I pointed out.

"That doesn't mean I can lead!" He squealed. Taeyang came up behind him and softly ran his hand up the other's arm, shushing him quiet.

"You can do this, babe," He said. Out of the corner of my eyes Seungri angrily walked away. I wonder how long he'll stay mad at us. Reimy finally nodded and we all made our way to the garage to get in the van. Again I expected Giana to be in the driver's seat, complaining how she had a date, but instead Taeyang drove. The mountains that Daesung was talking about was only fifteen minutes away by car and when we finally parked there, we all scanned the area.

"Seungri, do you see anything?" Reimy asked.

"Why don't you go out and look yourself?" Seungri demanded. Taeyang whirled around, clearly upset.

"How long are you going to keep acting like this, we have a job to do?!?"

"How would you feel if the people you thought you trusted killed Reimy?!?" Seungri growled. He blames us for what happened to Electra, I had to say something.

"Seungri, Electra wasn't herself anymore. She turned-" I was cut off as the left side of the van dented in, sending the vehicle rolling down the hill. I tried to hold onto my seatbelt as my body flung around in place. The van finally stopped rolling and was upside down. I could feel pieces of glass stuck in my arm but besides that I was ok.

"Reimy?" I called out.

"I'm ok," He said. I turned around to see that the side of his head was bleeding. I turned to the driver's seat to see Taeyang shaking his head out bof confusion.

"Seungri?" I called out.

"Get out of the car," He said.

"What?"

"Dmitri," He said. "He's coming back!" Reimy turned around and easily kicked the back doors a few meters away and climbed out before helping Seungri. I grabbed Taeyang's shirt and pulled him with me as I materialized through the van. We ran up to Reimy who handed us some guns, leaving the small ax in his possession. A loud laugh made us all turn to see Ken and Dmitri walking towards us with...

"Oh my god," I whispered.

"Electra!" Seungri cried out, running towards the girl I thought died in the ocean. Taeyang reached out and grabbed him. "Let go!" Seungri demanded.

"No!" Taeyang cried.

"How sweet," Ken commented, walking over to Electra. "That one cares about you." Electra cocked her head to the side, studying Seungri as he struggled to break free from Taeyang.

"Pathetic," she spat. Seungri stopped struggling, staring into Electra's eyes to realize there was no familiarity in them.

"You're really gone," He whispered, but loud enough for them to hear.

"No," Electra said, shaking her head. "I'm here to stay!" She shot a volt out towards Seungri but Taeyang used his whip of light to block him. Dmitri scoffed.

"I told Alexander we don't need you. Can't even aim." He mocked. Electra turned her head.

"I killed your sister," she said, nonchalantly. "Get the over it." Dmitri growled at her but she just smiled.

"We have orders you two," Ken reminded, already duplicating himself. Dmitri and Electra turned their attention back on us.

"Melanie," Reimy whispered. "Distract Dmitri. Taeyang and Seungri, take on Ken."

"What about you?" I asked.

"I got Electra," He said, taking out his ax. Electra stared at him with a puzzling look, then took out her butterfly knife and stepped towards him.

"Why does this seem familiar?" she asked.

"Because you were my sparring partner," Reimy answered. Then they engaged each other, their weapons crashing against each other as they did. It was like watching them in the training room, only this time Electra was more eager to kill. Ken and his clones tried to assist but Taeyang and Seungri were already keeping them busy. Before I realized Dmitri wasn't in sight, I felt a strong pressure on my arm and then I was tossed into the air. I focused in time to materialize through the ground and as I got up, Dmitri was where I was standing moments before.

"I'm going to kill you ghost girl, for Anastaysia."

"You can try," I told him. He rushed at me but as he tried to slam his strong fist into me, I materialized through him and ran away. He charged again but this time a flame exploded between us. I looked over my shoulder to see GD and TOP heading for us.

"Let's go!" Ken yelled. Dmitri and Electra followed him as he retreated. We all huddled around TOP. GD hugged me.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"I'm fine," I said, pecking him on the lips. "Thanks for the help." He smiled.

"Anytime."

"We came as soon as we found out," TOP said.

"Good thing too," Reimy said, out of breath. "There's no way I was going to win that fight, she would've killed me." We could hear the tears in his voice as Taeyang walked up and cupped his face.

"I'm so proud of you," He said, kissing him lightly.

"Guys," Seungri mumbled. "I'm sorry for the way I've been acting. What happened in the van will never happen again."

"It's ok," TOP said. "Electra was close to all of us."

"Yeah but now she doesn't remember any of us and is working for Alexander," Seungri said.

"I know, which is why we train harder than ever before. So no one can end up like her again."