Show

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Jiyoung’s POV:

The top people got off first and ran inside, I never been there so I just followed EXO. They went into the makeup room. They sat down on the chair and the makeup artist started to do their makeup. They had to blow dry Baekhyun’s and  my hair first.

“You don’t need much, I’ll just put eyeliner on you and maybe make you lips a bit redder.” The girl examines me. Then she took out the horrible eyeliner pencil.

I almost cry when she put it on me, I swear to God that I will never put on eyeliner in my life again. When she was finished, she notice my eyes were a bit wet, so she blew on it. I blinked and finally got used to it. Then she took out a little brush of some kind, she started to paint my lips. I look in the mirror and found my lips a bit redder. Then she started to do my hair. I was thinking is she going to make my hair into little wolf ears. But she just brushed it and straightens some parts that are sticking out like a horn.

“Okay, you’re done, you just need to change.” She said. I went over to Ahra unnie, she handed me a pair of clothes, I took it in to change, and I know that Ahra was guarding the curtain. I came out and she put a thing by my ear and tucked something into my shirt.

“That’s a microphone, don’t mess with it or else it might come off.” She said, I nodded. She took me to a place where I saw some of the EXO members. I look at Tao like he was some kind of weirdo.

“Dude, are you wearing a bulletproof vest?” I asked him.

He rolled his eyes and said, “Yes, and I’m tired of people asking me that.”

“The first half will go on when the whole stage turns black okay?” Suho told us. We were divided into two groups but each group had half of the EXO-M and EXO-K members.

“Okay.” We all said back. After a good long two minutes, everyone was done and came over to us. When the whole stage turned black, we hurried up and go up there. I almost tripped on someone’s long legs, I bet it was Chanyeol.

“LET’S WELCOME A GROUP FROM ANOTHER PLANT… EXO!” (I didn’t watch what happened when they went to Mnet so… please bear with me) the music started and Kai from the back started his weird hand thing move. Then Chanyeol jumped out and started rapping, I started counting in my head when to come in, then after Chanyeol finished, I jumped out and started rapping. I could have a heart attack because there was a lot of people down there watching. I let myself ignore that and continue rapping. I guess dad’s gift took over me because I wink and I need a hear aid. Then D.O would sing then we would stop and get back to the entrance while the other half of EXO preforms then we join in at the end. They made two tunnels or something that I still didn’t get, I slide though one, Luhan did too, and we posed at the front. The crowd started cheering, we got up when the stage became black again, and we went back stage. When we were heading to our makeup room, again a camera came up to us for a little interview.

“So EXO how do you think you did? Do you think the fans will go crazy for you again?” (My made up questions) the woman asked.

Luhan took the little black thing from her hand and said, “We practice really hard, I know that our hard work will pay off. About the fans, I hope they don’t go really crazy, but yes I think they will.”

“Thank you, so where’s Sehun? I heard many fans confused about Sehun. Did he get kicked off?” This time I took the black thing.

“Uh, I’m JY. I am not exactly the new member of EXO. Sehun hyung is in the hospital, he accidentally broke his back when practicing. I’m just replacing Sehun for four months then he will be back again.” I said and bow to the camera, I heard the boys in the back of me trying not to laugh.

“What? Nothing is so funny.” I said, turning around.

“Nothing, but you just bow to a camera.” Chen said.

“So?” I asked. They shook their heads and I handed back the black thing to the lady.

“I’ll leave you kids so you can go change.”  She said and then she left. We walked back to our room, the staffs gave us our regular clothes back, and Ahra looked at me weirdly.

“Seriously, you need to change your style. This looks like a granny clothes.” She said and shook my skinny jeans and army shirt.

“I was low on choices, I was in a hurry too.” I said.

“You are so lucky that I saved some clothes for you and Baekhyun.” Ahra said handed me a pair of rip jeans and pink shirt that said ladies choice.

“Noona, don’t you think that will make me a big player?” I asked.

“No, not really.” She said and examines me when I put the close to my body.

“Fine.” I said and changed into the clothes.

I came out and everyone stared at me. It made me really uncomfortable.

“Yah, please don’t stare, it doesn’t feel comfortable.” I said out loud. The ladies just turned away with a face that looked like they were trying to hide their laughter.

“What?” I asked.

“Uh, honey, you wore the shirt backwards.” Ahra said to me. I looked down and it was true. Instead of saying ladies choice, it was all pink.

“Oh,” I said and went back into the curtain and change it back to the front, “Sorry, I couldn’t really see really good.”

“Do you need contact?” Ahra asked me.

“I think so but I prefer glasses.” I said.

“Okay, we’ll need to stop by the eyeglass place before we go shoot the drama version.” She said.

“But didn’t we do the drama version already?”

“Yeah, but you didn’t appear in it, it only showed your body and they CGed Sehun’s face to your body. Sajang got a new idea so he wants to edit the ending of the first part of it.” She said and got all the members together.

They got into the fan the same way again, someone sat on someone else. This time I sat in the front that made Ahra unnie threw a mad fit.

“Ugh, why did it have to be you? I want my Kyungsooie.” She muttered the whole way until we reached the eye shop. I stepped in and as always, everyone looked my way. A girl came up to me.

“May I help you?” she asked, her voice was small like a little whisper.

“Yes, can you give him contacts?” Ahra said beside me, all I did was smile, the girl nodded. The girl took to a thing that has a lot of things that looked like microscopes.

“Here sit on this.” She gestured to the chair. I sat on it.

“Okay tell me when you can see the littlest letter on the chart.” I nodded.

“I can’t see it, nope, none, blurry, okay I see it.” I said as she keeps turning the lens.

“I’ll be back with your contacts in a few minutes.” She said and left me. I went out of the room and try to sit somewhere. All the members sat on the couch, and took up all the space on the couch, some of the members had to sit on the arms.

“JY-ssi, here is your contacts. Do you need help putting it in?” The girl kindly asked. I looked at the little thing on my hands and shook my head. How hard can putting contacts in my eyes? I thought to myself.

“Okay, now you have them, let’s go to the set.” Ahra said. “This time I want Kyungsoo with me.”

“Ahra, I want to sit in the back. If I sit in the front, I, no, we will get killed by you driving while staring at me.” D.O said and rubbed his face.

“Fine.” She pouted and I got in the front again.

The whole ride was silent because of Ahra unnie, whenever she heard a sound, she would say ‘shut up you noisy fools’. We would look at each other with big eyes and shut up. When we reached the set, we got out and the only one that changed was Luhan hyung and me, who was back in his school uniform. I was in something else. I was in black all the way. The eyeliner on my eyes was darker and lips were a bit paler. They told me to walk over and to Luhan and sit there with one let popped up and one arm resting on that knee. I did but the director shouted a horrible CUT.

“JY, we need a sad face not a constipated face.” He said.

“Sorry, but I don’t get this really.” I said.

“Okay, let me explain the again in a more simple way. He is a wolf and so are you, he was just defending his friends but accidently hit on friend. Then he was abandon, again. Then you’re his friend, you sat there sharing his pain of losing friends again. Try to imagine that your best friends just you.” He explained.

“Betrayal?” The director nodded.

“Oh, why didn’t you say so?” I said. The director face palm himself and said action again. This was the eighteen time I walked over to Luhan hyung. I sat there next to him thinking about the time I was bullied. Then Luhan hyung put his head in his arms. I look down at him with that expression.

“CUT THAT WAS PERFECT! WHY DIDN’T YOU PUT THAT FACE ON A LONG TIME BEFORE?!” The director shouted.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“Okay, now we are done with it.” He said, he clapped his hands so hard I thought it might fall off any minute. I went over to his monitor and watch how we did, or more like how I did. It looked perfected to me, there was some girls beside the monitor shedding tears.

“Oh, that feeling just make people cry.” A girl with a short bob hairstyle said.

I smiled and walked away, feeling happy that finally I got one face right. Most of the walking was interrupt by laughing, my laughing on the set.

“Go home and take a good shower and wash your face so there won’t be so much eyeliner on your face when you put in the contacts.” Ahra said while she try her best to wash my eyeliner off.

“Noona, my eyes hurt.” I said.

“Sorry. LET’S GO HOME!” she shouted, “THIS TIME WITH KYUNGSOO BY ME!”

“Fine, this is that last time I sit in the same car with you Ahra.” D.O Umma said and walked out the door. He was muttering ‘why ground? Why do you have to leave me again? I feel unsafe and crazy when I step in the same car with Ahra’. That triggered something in my head. I remembered the words right away. I kept it playing in my head. I changed the words to why girl, why do you have to leave me again, I feel unsafe, crazy, sad when I step in to the memories again. I had it going in my head, I started thinking of some of the broken lyrics I have. When we reached the dorm, again EXO-M went back to their own dorm. I ran straight into the shower and locked the door shut before someone barge in. I took off my clothes and started washing.

“Why girl? Why do you have to leave me again? I feel unsafe, crazy, sad when I step into the memories again.” I tried sing and rapping, seeing which one goes with the lyrics. I ended up saying it in a sad way. I was about to go out but realized I have no clothes. I grabbed a long towel for me and wrapped my body in it. I grabbed my clothes and walked out of the restroom. I was relieved that no one was there. When I turned towards the living room and saw them sitting there watching TV, a song popped up. It was our song, Wolf, with girls screaming in the back.

“Why are you wrapped up?” Kai asked, Suho turned around quickly.

“So I don’t freeze and I don’t likes showing skin.” I said all lame.

“You sure are showing a lot of leg. Why do your legs look so girl like? I don’t think any girl has prettier legs than you, but they are kind of short.” Kai said again.

“I DON’T KNOW OKAY? MAYBE I DO HAVE PRETTIER LEGS THAN ALL THE GIRLS ALIVE!” I shouted, first, it felt weird standing there just wrapped around in a towel. Second, Kai was annoying me by asking so many questions. Third, he insulted me by saying my legs are short. Maybe they are somewhat short but you don’t say that to a girl. Oh yeah, I’m not all girl right now.

I walked into my room and saw Baekhyun sitting on his bed with his eyes big. I closed the door and Baekhyun turned around quickly.

“Don’t you look, if I see you peeking I’ll poke your eyes out personally.” I threatened. I don’t know if it worked because he was turned around. But it clearly worked since he never turned around.

“Okay, I’m done.” I said, and sat down on my bed. I got a little mirror from Baekhyun’s desk and started trying to put my contacts in.

“Ugh, how dumb can you get?” He said and walked over to me.

“What? This is my first time wearing contacts.” I defended myself.

“You look up and open your eyes with your thumb and index finger. Then you put the contact at the bottom of your eye and adjust the contact.” He explained. I nodded with my mouth in an o shape. I did what he said but when I adjust the contact, my eye hurt.

“YOU STUPID GI-boy, you put the left contact on your right eye!” Baekhyun shouted right beside my ear. I thought I was going deaf.

“YAH, I NEVER PUT ANYTHING IN MY EYE BEFORE SO HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW? My eye burns.” I said and started rubbing my eye.

“Don’t do that!” He shouted, again by my ear.

“Shut up, I’m going deaf and blind.” I said and continue to rub my eye. Then I felt Baekhyun grabbed both of my wrists, he put them down and open my eyelids with his fingers.

He took out the contact gently, and then I felt my eyes started to water up.

“The burn will go away in some minutes.” He said, I felt a light breeze, I blink and looked up. Baekhyun was blowing at my eye, he looked concerned and at the same time annoyed.

“How do you know which one is for the left eye and for the right eye?” I asked.

“The container that has a letter ‘L’ is for left and ‘R’ is for right. Do you want me to put in the contact for you now or you do it yourself?” He asked, I was about to something but was stopped by Baekhyun. He grabbed the container and took out the other contact. Before I could protest he open my other eye with his fingers and put the contact in my eye. I thought it would hurt like my other eye but it didn’t. I looked up and saw Baekhyun, it was a bit fuzzy since the other eye still burn and this one doesn’t.

“Does it hurt?” He asked, I shook my head and blinked a few times. The other eye started to feel better. He put the other contact back into its container and dropped solution to it.

“You need to clean these contacts almost every time you put them on and take them off. Don’t wash them with water, only this solution. And don’t go to sleep with contacts on.” He said and put the other contact on. Everything started to clear up a lot. Before it was a bit blurry now it is like I have my glasses on. I saw Baekhyun’s face, suddenly I started to heat up, and my heart felt like it just ran ten miles.