bet

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

“How did you know?”

“Muahaha I knew it!! Because lately you have been so into your phone and electronics, the last time I see you hog the iPad was when some drama came out, and last time you were talking to her so it just came to my mind.” Chanyeol said.

“How did you fall in love with a killer girl?” Baekhyun asked.

“I don’t know really, after I talked to her, she was really nice and my type.” Kris said.

“So you like those crazy killing type of girls?” Luhan asked.

“Well if you don’t know her then yeah, if you do, you’ll know she’s not a crazy killing type.” Kris said.

“Awww, he really likes her~!” Jiyoung said in the back, everyone turned and looked at her.

“What?” Jiyoung asked.

“There’s nothing ‘aww’ to it, I mean Kris might get kick off the team because he is going out with someone.” Luhan said.

“Oh, we can just keep it a secret.” Jiyoung said, being the newbie to the entertainment world, she don’t know how it is.

“That’s why there are paparazzi is for. No matter where the star goes they’ll follow until something little comes out. Like I could be picking my nose, they’ll change it to I’m sniffing crack.” Chanyeol said.

“Uh, sometimes you acted like you barely finished sniffing crack, because how cheerful you are.” Chen said.

“Aw darn it, I thought no one knew.” Chanyeol said, Chen, Kai, and Jiyoung laughed but the other rest stayed quiet.

“Hey, what’s with the silence?” Chen asked.

“What if Kris really got kicked off?” Suho asked seriously.

“He won’t.” Xiumin said.

“Why can’t we just tell Lee Sooman?”

“Hello kid, he will kick Kris off the team because he ruined the contract.” Tao said. We are in a very serious situation right now, we barely made a comeback and if Lee Sooman took Kris off the team, imagine what will happen to all the Kris fangirls?” Jiyoung said.

“They will go nuts and probably try to get Kris back.”

“Yes, and if the fangirls go nuts they’ll stay outside the building and didn’t let anyone in or out, what will happen?” Jiyoung asked again.

“Then we can’t go to practice or show up at a concert or any music programs, and if we don’t go then our popularity will go down.”

“Yes, if popularity goes down, the stock for EXO and SM Company will go down too, so Lee Sooman can’t afford for Kris to quit.” Jiyoung said.

“True, you make some sense.” Kris said, “I got some hope for my love life.”

“What time is it?” Suho asked.

“Um, eleven something.” Chanyeol said.

“Check dude, you got a phone!” Kris said.

“Well my bad gosh.” Chanyeol said back and forgot he was the dongsaeng.

“Oh I see attitude now huh?” Kris asked.

“I’M SOOO SORRY PLEASE DON’T HURT ME!!” Chanyeol yelled and got his phone out and checked.

“YAH!! IT’S TWELVE AND NONE OF YOU BOYS ARE DRESSED!! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE!!!” Ahra’s voice came through the whole house.

“Sorry, we’ll be there just in a minute!” D.O yelled and just like that Ahra calmed down.

“Maybe we should have D.O hyung around all the time so when we do something wrong and Ahra noona gets pissed we can use him.” Kai joked.

“No, that is not funny Kim Jongin.” D.O said with his serious umma voice.

“Sorry hyung.” Kai said and went back to his room and changed. Everyone went back to their room and change, well Baekhyun had to turn around when Jiyoung is changing.

 

“Noona, isn’t SM that way?” Jiyoung asked.

“Yeah, but we had a sudden leak at the practice room and we had to call the plumber to fix it but they still couldn’t get it to stop leaking.” Ahra said.
“How about the other practice rooms?”

“Same, it’s leaking. So that’s why we came to TS Entertainment Company so we can use their practice room, and they agreed with it too.” Ahra said and kicked us off the van. “Oh JY come here.”

Jiyoung went over there to Ahra and Ahra handed her an orange phone.

“NOONA THIS IS TOO BIG!!” Jiyoung shouted. To some other members it sounds wrong so they started laughing.

“What? I’m talking about the phone!” Jiyoung said as she turned around with a Galaxy phone.

“You don’t have a phone?” Kai asked.

“Yes, I have it right here, look. Noona I can’t use this, it’s too big and probably expensive too.” Jiyoung said.

“Hey, quit complaining.” Ahra said and drove away.

“NOONA!!! THE PHONE!!” Jiyoung screamed in the main door, people passed by laughing and pointing.

“YAH, YOU’RE IN PUBLIC!!” Kris yelled.

“Sorry my bad,” Jiyoung said and hurried back to them, “So what is this TS Entertainment Company?”

“It’s just like SM, well let’s go in before they don’t let us use the practice room.” Kris said and headed in, everyone followed.

“Wow, this looks nice.” Jiyoung said as she went in.

Kris talked to the front table and they let us in. They led us to a practice room and we settled our stuff down on the floor and Suho put the CD into the player and the practice begin.

“HYUNG, I NEED WATER! I CAN’T STAND IT ANYMORE!!” Chen yelled as he collapsed on the floor.
“Me too.” Kris said as he collapsed too.
A ringtone rang the room and the collapsed Kris got up like he didn’t have a super hardcore practice. He ran over to his bag and took out his phone and started texting.
“You guys are so cheesy.” Chen said as he read the message from behind.

“Hey give me some privacy at least.” Kris said as he covered up the message.

“Nope, I can’t do that.” Chen said being the troll he is.

“I want to read all they’re messages,” said Lay, “maybe I can find something that will give me a inspiration to right a funny love song.”

“We are not your muse.” Kris said flatly.

“Psh, who cares, we need to know the leaders love life.” Chen said and with one scoop he grabbed Kris’s phone out of his hands and scrolled all the way to the top.

“Okay, killer girl said, I didn’t know you were Kris, I probably still can beat the out of you.” Chen read, the members looked at Kris with a shocked face.

“You got told off by a killer girl.” Kai said.

“Shut up, and let me see my phone.” Kris said and tempted to get the phone but the members stopped him.

“Kris said, I would like to see you try to babe.”
“OMG THAT IS EWWWWWWWW!” Kai said with a face, D.O smacked his arm.

“You got to respect other people, I mean Baekhyun hyung have wet dreams.” D. O said sternly like a mother.

“Pft, yeah.” Kai said.

“Okay killer girl said, now you just gonna make me blush so I can’t hurt you.” Chen said with a high squeaky voice.

“Oh my god, I don’t think I can handle this anymore.” Kai said as he saw down on the practice room floor and started playing with his phone.

While Chen continues to read more and more members were gross out by how cheesy and how lovey dovey Kris and Hyunmi are. The only member left listening was JY, Tao, Chanyeol, Lay and of course Chen. But then JY couldn’t handle it anymore she started to laugh hardcore about the stuff they talk about. Eventually she left and joined the others.

 

“Hey you want to make a bet?” JY asked, Baekhyun.
“Sure, whoever loses have to dress up as a stripper and go to one of the trainees and say you want a .” Baekhyun said, Kai over heard it and came over and joined the bet.

“I bet that Chanyeol is going to come over here next.” JY said proudly.

“Pshh, I bet Tao.” Kai said.

“I bet Chanyeol too.” Baekhyun said. The three of them sat there waiting, Chen got tired of reading but continued, Lay looked like he might pass out any minute, Chanyeol was a living zombie, and Tao… don’t know if he’s mad or not, cause his facial expressions says he want to kill someone. Then both Tao and Chanyeol got up, Tao came over to them and Chanyeol just went to use the restroom and came back.

“So, I guess I’ll have to find you some stripper clothing.” Kai smirked.