Bubble tea and Espresso

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

It took all EXO three whole tables. Somehow, Baekhyun was kicked out of the middle age table and D.O went over to the middle age table. Baekhyun came over and sat down on the empty seat that was right in front of Jiyoung.

“How did you get kicked out of there?” Jiyoung asked.

“Lay somehow remembered that D.O has a free card for this shop so they kicked me out and D.O could go in and they will have free bubble tea or coffee. How can they do this to me for a free card?” Baekhyun asked.

“I would’ve done the same thing.” Jiyoung and Tao said together.

“Just forget what I just said.” Baekhyun grabbed the menu.

The waiter came over and looks at the four boys weirdly because they had on hats and masks.

“May I help you?” She asked and took out the order paper.

“Yes, I want an espresso.” Baekhyun said.

“Me too.” Tao said.

“I’ll get a mint bubble tea.” Kai said and handed the menu to Jiyoung.

“I’ll get… orange bubble tea.” Jiyoung said.

“Okay, it would be up in some minutes but are you Sehun?” The girl asked Jiyoung.

“No, he is hurt so I’m his replacer until he gets better.” Jiyoung explained.

“Oh, Sehun is so cute, he has this adorable lisp that will make noonas go crazy.” The girl said and shook like an over excited fangirl.

“You don’t look like a noona.” Jiyoung said, she always does that when she sees a girl, because she always does that to her Umma.

“Omo, thank you but I’m 27.” She started to fan herself with the order papers.

“Seriously? You look like you’re 18!” Jiyoung said, to other people they might think she is just flattering the girl but Jiyoung is a girl who isn’t quite into beauty.

“Oh you are such a sweet talker, I’ll just pay you your bubble tea for free.” She said fanning herself still. The EXO boy’s jaws dropped to the floor as they look at Jiyoung.

“Noona you just paid for my bubble tea.” Jiyoung said, she decided to flatter her.

“I did?”

“Yup, with your beauty.” Jiyoung said like an innocent kid. Eyes big and a big smile that would probably make girl go crazy, but if they found out she’s a girl probably not that much of a big effect. The girl turned super red and started fanning herself again.

“Okay, I’ll go get your bubble tea.” She started to stutter a bit.

“We’ll wait. Oh by the way I’m JY.” Jiyoung said. Then she turned around and saw the boys gaping at her especially Baekhyun.

“What?”

“How can you do that?” Kai asked.

“What?”

“Just talk to a girl and then they fall head and toe in love with you.” Tao answered.

“Oh I got them from my dad, my mom said that he has this special talent that makes every girl he sees happy.”  Jiyoung said.

“That’s pretty misfortunate for a girl.” Baekhyun mouthed.

“Just shut up HYUNG,” Jiyoung mouth back.

“I don’t think I’m a hyung.” He said aloud. Jiyoung started to wish she took sewing lessons so she could sew Baekhyun’s lips together.

“Here are your drinks.” Another waiter came by, this time it was a guy.

“Thanks.” Jiyoung said, she took of her mask and started drinking her drink.

“Sorry but are you a boy or a girl? You look really pretty.” He said hugging the plate.

“I’m a boy, I think I’ll take the comment as a compliment. Thank you.” Jiyoung said, inside she felt happy because no one person would think she’s pretty.

“Are you gay? Because I am.” The boy whispered in Jiyoung’s ear. Jiyoung spit out her drink, tea and pearls landing right on Baekhyun’s face. Baekhyun was fuming with anger.

“Sorry but I’m not gay.” Jiyoung apologize to the waiter. The boy pouted and walked back to the kitchen.

“I guess that isn’t all a good gift.” Kai said.

“It is when-.” Jiyoung stopped because she felt something hit her face. It didn’t hurt but it felt slimy. She touched her face and found a pearl. She looked up and saw pearled covered Baekhyun with a straw in his mouth. Kai was gaping at him.

“Hyung that was MY drink!” Kai hissed.

“Sorry, but this is for emergency uses.” Baekhyun said, he put the straw back in the drink and started more pearls up. Jiyoung did the same and then she had the straw up first. She started spitting the pearls out at Baekhyun. They landed on Baekhyun's face and Baekhyun's landed on Jiyoung’s face. Then a pearl war started between them two. The boys sitting with them watched in amusement and disgust about other people’s food landing on your face. D.O from another table looked the most disgusted out of everyone. There were girls taking photos in the shop. Probably uploading to internet. Weird dudes having a pearl fight.

Just then, Jiyoung’s pearls ran out, Baekhyun grinned like a madman and started spitting more pearls at Jiyoung. Jiyoung look around to see if there’s anything she could use, then she remembered the tea. She it up and then spits it all on Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s eyes widened as if saying how can you do this to me.

“Hahaha, eyeliner boy you are so going down.” Jiyoung laughed more like a lunatic, it kind of scared herself too. She didn’t expect Baekhyun pouring his espresso down on to Jiyoung. Jiyoung glared at him, grabbed Tao’s espresso, and poured it down on him. He gasped and glared with smeared eyeliner.

“Your eyeliner is smear.” Jiyoung said.

“You can’t trick me.”

“Trust me, it is, you look like some girl crying over a break up.” Jiyoung said, she saw girls at her house crying when Taejun breaks up with them. It was an ugly sight.

“Is it really smeared?” Baekhyun asked Kai, who was still mad about his drink.

“Yes, and you look horrible.” Kai huffed and crossed his arms.

Kris and Suho came over with the expression of what happened.

“You didn’t see the pearl fight?” Tao asked, both of them shook their heads.

“Well JY accidently spit mouthful of bubble tea at Baekhyun hyung. Then Baekhyun hyung started spitting pearls at JY, then JY did the same then they pour espresso at each other.” Tao did a five-second summary of the whole fight.

“First the coke and beer now it’s bubble tea and espressos.” Kris said. “I wonder what’s next.”

“You’ll have to wait hyung.” Jiyoung said, wiping her face.

Baekhyun took off his hat and started wiping his face too. Then there were many gasps. The EXO boys look around and saw every girl’s attention was on them. They took out their phone and started taking photos like crazy.

“Huh, let’s leave.” Kris said.

“Wait, I’ll get a bubble tea to go, since someone ruined mine.” Jiyoung glared at Baekhyun.

“I’ll get an espresso to go too.” Baekhyun said. They both got up and went to order their drinks, again. The girl that Jiyoung flattered fainted when Jiyoung and Baekhyun came up to her. They look at her then signed. They went to another waiter and got their drinks.

The girl finally woke up and when EXO was about to pay she stopped them.

“It will be on my bill… only if you give me a hug.” The girl said with a red face.

“Sure. Who do you want to hug?” Chen asked, hoping for a free drink.

“JY.” She smiled.

“I would love to noona.” Jiyoung said and hugged her.

EXO waved at the girl and went out, the wind blew and Baekhyun and Jiyoung shivered.

“I need new clothes.” Jiyoung said.

“MALL HERE WE COME!” Tao the most excited one shouted. Everyone on the street look at him weirdly since they don’t know who he is.

“My money…” Kris rubbed his temples.

“Ge you have a lot of money, you didn’t pay for the drink so I’m buying one more Gucci bag today!” Tao giggled like a little girl.

“I’ll just pay for my clothes then.” Jiyoung said.

“Me too.” Baekhyun put on his hat and mask.

When they finally got to the mall Jiyoung and Baekhyun was almost dry. Their hair was stuck together, clothes sticky, the tea and espresso was dry so it made their skin look darker.

“I need a shower.” Jiyoung muttered.

“Me too, I feel disgusting.” Baekhyun pulled on his shirt.

“I think there’s a swimming pool down that street somewhere. I think you guys can wash off there.” Luhan said.

“I’ll buy my clothes first.” Jiyoung ran inside and grabbed some clothes. She got a pair of black skinny jeans for boys, and an army camouflage shirt that didn’t go with the pants at all.

“Fashion disaster.” Kris said when he passed her.

“I don’t care, all I care is being clean right now. The faster I get my shirt and pants, I’ll go to the swimming pool.” Jiyoung said.

“No boxers?”