MV Teaser

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

Jiyoung’s POV:

I CAN’T BELIEVE MY FACE JUST TOUCHED BAEKHYUN’S SPOT, I panicked while screaming.

“OH MY GOD IT HURTS!” Baekhyun yelled as he rolled on the floor of beer.

“That was…weird.” Xiumin said.

“That was not weird! That was disgusting! It’s your entire fault!” I shouted and pointed at Kris. He was soaked in beer just then.

“Please, you were the one who started it.” Kris said with an eyebrow raised from his face.

I stayed quiet, I replay the moment when I spayed the coke. Yeah I was the one who started.

“But you shouldn’t gang up on an innocent kid.” I defense back.

“Sorry for my use of language but innocent my .” He said and dropped the beer can.

“Being a bad figure in front of a kid! Right hyung?” I asked. I turned over to my brother and saw he has frozen into a pale statue.

“Hyung~!” I cooed at him, he did not budge.

“HYUNG!” I shouted in his ear, he jerked and suddenly grabbed my shoulders.

“ARE YOU OKAY? DID HE YOU AGAIN? DID HE HURT YOU? ARE YOU STILL A ?” Taejun oppa started going crazy with these questions.

“Hyung, I’m okay. In addition, I did not get or even before. And I’m still a dude.” I said.

“Oh okay. I think I just had a horrible daydream! I dreamed that you fell face flat into someone’s spot, and that person is Baekhyun!” Taejun oppa just explained his whole daydream.

“Hyung that was all real.” I try to put on my poker face.

“MY DONGSAENG’S FACE!” Taejun oppa shouted and grabbed my face.

“Yah, it hurts!” I try to pry his hands off my face, but it did not work. Instead he held on tighter and suddenly hugged me.

“I’m soo sorry that I didn’t protect you!” He said. I soften just a little bit.

“Gwenchana.” I said and pushed him off. Suddenly a guard busted in with his gun. We all put our hands up.

“What happened? Is anyone hurt?” He asked and put his gun down.

“No sir. We had a little party here. We’ll clean this mess up.” Suho said.

“Well okay. Do you need me to get a cleaner for you guys, because this look like an extreme hard mess to clean up?” He said eyeing the floor and us.

“Nah, but if we need someone we’ll call you.” Xiumin said.

“Well okay then.” The guard said and left.

“You know what? I’m going to go change out of this… crap… I’m wearing right now!” Taejun said and walked out.

After Taejun walked out Kris then ordered Lay to go get the mop and stuff to clean up this mess. Lady Lay frowned but he did what he was told to do. After some minutes, Lady Lay came back everyone started cleaning. I walked over to a corner and started cleaning. Every time Baekhyun takes a step forward I take a step backwards or sideways to get farther from him.

Then he finally stopped and stared at me.

“Do I have cooties or what?” He said standing his mop up.

“Yes you do! You have cooties that kills people!” I answered like five years old.

“Are you five?” He said.

“Yes you have a problem?” I said.

He signed and started moping again.

“You know your eyeliner’s smeared.” I just say to play around.

“What?!” He dropped his mop and ran to the mirror and then turned to me and frowned.

“Hahahaha really funny JY.” He said.

“I know.” Sarcastically said, he gave me his eyeliner glare.

Well the twelve of them started cleaning again, for some reason they couldn’t find manager hyung anywhere. After a hard clean you could still smell the beer in the air but Xiumin hyung went and grabbed a whole bunch of air fresheners. I took one and started to spray the air.

But yeah after a few minutes of spraying everyone got dizzy by the smell.

“Oh my nose!” I pinch my nose, as the smell was getting horribly strong. I was the first one to dash out of the room. We opened the door to let the smell go everywhere. When some worker goes by the room they would pinch their nose, face scrunch up by the horrid smell.

“Kids, we have decided for you to-” Manager Hyung came this way.

“HOLY MOTHER OF FUDGE, WHAT IS THAT SMELL?!” Manager hyung finished his sentence.

“Strawberry lavender?” Xiumin showed him the can of air freshener.

“How much did you guys spray?” We each hold up one, manager hyung rolled his eyes and dragged us somewhere else.

“OH MY GOD! This is the first time I’m grateful of fresh air!” He says and open his arms up.

“Hyung what do you need to tell us?” Xiumin said.

“Sajang decided for you kids to shoot the teaser today. So hurry up and get… WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO YOU GUYS?!” manager hyung panicked.

“Hehe, hyung please don’t get mad.” I sheepishly said.

“Just get in the van, I’ll go get someone to clean all the smell out later!” he pushed us and hurried us.

“Kids you are so lucky. There would be a kiss scene in the teaser and the drama version of Wolf.” Manager hyung said as he drove the EXO-K van.

“I’m saving my first kiss.” I said, I don’t want to kiss no girl or guy yet.

“We’ll talk about it later about the kiss scene just look at the paper I put there.” Manager hyung said. Suho grabbed the paper and looked over it, he handed to Chanyeol sitting next to him. When it came to me, I was getting confused at it.

“Hyung, why did you give us a manga to look at?” I said.

“It’s not a manga, it’s a cue sheet. It’s drawn out so it tell us what to do for the MV.” Suho kindly explained to me the stupid kid.

“Gomawo hyung.” I started looking at it closely. It was just like our dance but there would be some cuts of the drama. Then there is a frame of a guy kissing the girl’s cheek. Then there is boy in the front with a lot of people in the back.

“Is this going to rated or what? Gang?” I looked at the thing.

“It’s not going to be rated. I think it would be kind of like a gang. Where both boys fight over a girl.” Manager hyung says.

“Typical love story.” I said and handed the paper to Kai.

“Ha, I would love to kiss that girl on the cheek.” Kai said.

“Well then you can take the spot, I know I don’t want it.” I said.

“Thanks man.” He patted my back.

“Okay we’re here! We’ll get the role figured out here. Remember old rule.” He said.

“Seriously gai bai bo?” Everyone nodded at that.

Please let me loose a big time this time! PLEASE GOD! I thought or plead to God.

Jiyoung and the EXO boys all walked in to the setting.

“Oh EXO, nice to meet you boys.” The director came.

“One, two, three. Annyeonghaseyo, we are one! We are EXO!” EXO said Jiyoung was just late a second or two.

“Well okay boys, the makeup artist would do your makeup and your hair.” The director said.

Jiyoung followed the boys, she started to look around. There she spotted a girl, looking at the paper with so much interest. She then picked up her phone, she suddenly smiled.

Jiyoung notice how pretty that girl is she suddenly had a pinch of jealousy.

She suddenly bumped right into a pole. Yes a metal pole.

“Ah!” She hold on to her forehead and started walking again. She didn’t notice how much people was watching her right now.

“Ow that hurtled.” She said and walked into the makeup room. A girl gestured Jiyoung to sit down next to Luhan, who has his hair dyed and a girl is putting light makeup on him.

“Oh, you have nice skin and hair.” The girl started to run her hand in Jiyoung’s hair.

“It’s so soft and silky! Kimi come you are going to be so jealous of his hair!” The girl hollered a girl to come over. A girl with long black locks came over and felt my hair.

“Whoa, what do you do for your hair to be sooo silky and soft! I could sleep in a pile of hair like that!” She said.

“Um, gomawo noona, but I didn’t do anything. Your hair looks beautiful!” Jiyoung said. Then the girl started to freak.

“OMG did you hear him? He called me noona!” She squealed and went back to Xiumin.

“Hey you can call me oppa.” Xiumin said jokingly.

“Hahahaha, arraso.” She smiled and started doing his nails again.

“Hmm, it said right here for you to have rainbow hair. I think that would go soo good with your good skin!” she hurried off and grabbed the stuff she needed.

She came back then started doing Jiyoung’s hair. While Jiyoung had her head in the heater thingy mugiger another girl came over and looked at her.

“I don’t think you need much makeup. All you need is probably the eyeliner.” She said. She grabbed an eyeliner pencil out and told Jiyoung to close her eyes. Well Jiyoung’s first time having eyeliner on, she hated when the pencil touches her skin around her eyeball.

“Baekhyun-ssi, you are going to be so jealous of him.” Baekhyun and the member that were done came over with his hair almost done and his makeup on.

“Baekhyun, I got to admit he looks better in eyeliner than you do.” Xiumin came over with his wet nails.

“Psh, I look like a god in eyeliner.” He said.

“The God of what” Jiyoung asked, “God of being lame.” She answered herself. Some of the members started to giggle for a bit.

“Don’t make me do something that you don’t want.” He said. Jiyoung’s eyeliner eyes got wide.

“Thought so.” Baekhyun smirked and walked away as if he owned the hall.

After the heater finished heating Jiyoung’s hair the girl took of the aluminum and revealed Jiyoung with blond hair with rainbow highlights.

“I look hot. Thank you.” Jiyoung said and smiled at that girl. And then the girl trotted back looking like a zombie.

“Jiyoung we need to pick out your clothes.” Ahra said.

“Oh, noona, when did you come here?” Jiyoung asked.

“Just five minutes ago.” She said and handed Jiyoung a pair of weird clothes.

“Those are for the dancing parts.” She said then handed me a school uniform.

Jiyoung look at her questioning.

“MV, drama version.” She said and pushed Jiyoung into the changing room. Well it wasn’t a changing room because there was only a curtain to covering it.

“Noona, which one am I supposed to wear first?” Jiyoung asked.

“Dance.” She answered back.

“A, don’t worry Jiyoung, I’m guarding the curtain for you.” She said.

After trying to figure out where the head should go, Jiyoung got out.

“Noona call me JY from now on and, this is looking really weird. There is this thing on the neck and the sleeves are showing!” Jiyoung said and started playing with the thing on her neck. She thought this pair of clothes was weird, until Luhan came out. He had his hair pulled back by something. His clothes look almost like Jiyoung’s but on his wrist, there was like a big thing around it. He looked like a girl.

“Hyung you are looking pretty.” Jiyoung said.

“Psh so are you!” He said back and went out. I followed him and saw Kai, Xiumin, Chen, Tao, Kris, Baekhyun, and Suho outside waiting.

Jiyoung stood there waiting for something to happen, and something did.

The girl that Jiyoung saw before came over.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yoo Soohee-imida.” She bowed to us, and we bow back too.

“Noona yebo!” Kai suddenly said.

Yoo Soohee chuckled, “ Sorry Kai-ssi, but I have a boyfriend.”

“Aww.” Kai seems to be in mourning.

“Well let’s decide who to do the cheek kiss scene.” The director said. They waited for the rest of EXO to come out. The last one was Lay, he forgot which one he should wear first.

“GAI BAI BO!” They all did it at the same time. Jiyoung was hoping to lose but was Jiyoung was still in with Kris, Tao, Luhan, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kai, who choose rock. Well after another round, there was Jiyoung , Tao, Luhan, Chanyeol and Kai left. Jiyoung and Kai killed Tao, Luhan, and Chanyeol with scissors. Then Jiyoung killed Tao.

“Man, I should’ve chosen scissors.” Jiyoung looked at her open palm in horror.

“Kai, I would love it if you switch me places.” Jiyoung told him.

“Me too!” Kai said then Jiyoung started to jump up in happiness.

“Why wouldn’t you kiss her?” Baekhyun said, he was smirking at Jiyoung. Jiyoung glared back.

“Because I don’t want to kiss a girl who has a boyfriend, and I don’t want to lose my first kiss!” I snap at him. Baekhyun looked at Jiyoung and huffed. The director laughed awkwardly and waved the boys and Jiyoung to the set. Well they started dancing the whole song and some of the parts the director would cut out and would add the drama parts in. It was a long day of video shooting and acting. Jiyoung couldn’t help to laugh when they stood behind Luhan who has a fierce expression on his pretty face. She got yelled at almost three times because of that.

“Acting looks so easy but why is so hard?!” Jiyoung said in the van.

“Because you need feel the emotion of your character. Apparently you didn’t.” Baekhyun said like he was a pro at acting. Jiyoung pouted and looked out the window.

“Hyung we’re driving towards SM. I thought we would be going home.” Jiyoung said.

“No, you guys still have singing practice.” He said.