Pool

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

They both kissed a hand… and that hand belongs to Baekhyun.

Jiyoung quickly back off so did Chanyeol. Everyone look at Baekhyun in confusion.

“I had enough grossness in the morning already so I don’t need to see two GUYS kiss in front of me or else I won’t be able to eat or do anything today.” He reclined his hand and wiped the part where Chanyeol kiss on his pants. Taeyeon look at Baekhyun with a worried face. She wonders if she’s hurting Baekhyun for being with him. Taejun was glaring at Chen and Tao but at the corner of his eye he was also looking at Taeyeon. It hurts his heart, even if it was a long time ago.

The atmosphere was so awkward even Ahra stayed quiet and D.O was actually worried about her. He wondered if she was getting affected and be not happy for the day.

“Hey, guys let’s eat before it gets cold and nasty.” D.O encouraged and everyone just nods.

“Ohhh, doesn’t this look like cat?” Ahra picked up a slice of cucumber awfully cuted. It does look like a cat but it looks like an ugly cat.

“Hey, Kris I found your profile picture.” Chen joked. Kris glared at him grabs the slice of cucumber and throws it at Baekhyun who screamed.

“KYAHH, IT’S SO NASTY!!!!! EWWWW MY BEAUTIFUL WHITE SKIN!!!!” He screamed while thrashing around like a five year old having a tantrum.

“Oh my god!!! I should record this down and threaten him for this now.” Jiyoung laughed and threw more cucumbers at him. D.O the umma of the group stood there quiet and burned with rage.

“YAH, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I PUT INTO THIS STUFF RIGHT HERE?? SIT DOWN AND EAT LIKE AN OBIEDIANT CHILD!! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET A SPANKEN ON YOUR LITTLE ASSES THEN SIT DOWN AND EAT!!!” D.O yelled and everyone froze but Ahra. She fell more in love with him.

“D.O you’re so manly!!!! I love you.” Ahra cooed. D.O instantly calmed down and smiled his regular smile.

“Now eat.” His tone was so cold it could freeze the soup in a millisecond, but he still wears his regular smile on his face.

“Yes ma’am!” they saluted and ate without talking.

“Now that is how a good child acts like. EXO-K washes the dishes!” EXO-K groans while EXO-M snicker at them.

“EXO-M cleans the room!” EXO-M stops laughing and looks at D.O with disbelief faces.

“Don’t give me that face! If Chen and Kris didn’t throw the cucumber then Baekhyun wouldn’t have reacted like a fool and JY wouldn’t have thrown them at him.”

“But if Ahra never showed it to us then we wouldn’t have done it the first place!” Luhan argued back.

“She did?” Lay asks, stuffing his mouth with food.

“She’s our guest, you don’t make girl guest do chores!” D.O said, his face was red by just saying that line.

“You just doing that so you can have her.” Kai teases. When D.O first met Ahra he though she was a really loud girl but after a while he figured that she was a really nice and cheerful girl.

“N-no!” D.O protested.

Everyone just gave them a ‘really’ look, D.O and Ahra didn’t meet each other’s gazes. Everyone knows that Ahra likes D.O but it was rare for her to not look at D.O at all. No one really knows how D.O feels about Ahra, but they know he must like her just a little bit.

“Hey, D.O how do you feel about my sister.” Ahra’s brother, Hyunseok asks.

Everyone got quiet, D.O looked at Hyunseok with a serious face and said, “I like her but not to the point where I will do anything for her.”

Hyunseok didn’t say anything. Everyone thought Hyunseok will be mad but he smiled.

“That’s good, if you had said you love her and will die for her then I won’t give Ahra to you because I don’t need a lie and a false promise. I like your honest kid.”

“Thanks hyung.”

“Ohhhhhh, looks like Hyunseok won’t be mad when D.O marries Ahra.” Kai said.

“Of course not. But if YOU make a move with Ahra, I will make sure you’re not going to be a male anymore.”

“Um, can anyone help me with the dishes?” Lay ask but no one heard him, if they did they ignored it and went back to their conversation.

“Whoa…. Okay. I mean Ahra noona is such a pretty girl. It will be a waste if D.O doesn’t take care of her.”

“I will take care of Ahra.” D.O said firmly.

“Ohhh sounds like a proposal to me.” Chen giggled like a girl.

“Shut up Chen, this is a serious moment right now.” Luhan said as he watched D.O and Ahra as if they were a movie.

“D.O will you marry my sister?” Hyunseok asks.

“I don’t know honesty. I don’t want to say yes because problems might face us and I don’t want to say no because I do like her.” D.O said.

After a long silence Hyunseok smiled and grabbed Ahra and left out the door.

“Uh, I think you totally messed up on the proposal, D.O.” Kai said and went to check on them. They didn’t leave the apartment, they were right outside the door. When Kai was about to close the door Ahra swing it open knocking Kai down cold.

“Kyunsoo-ah, oppa said he wouldn’t oppose if you’re my boyfriend!” Ahra said.

“So does that mean that we have a new couple?” Lay asks.

Most of everyone didn’t know that Lay was still there because his back hurts, they thought that he might went home already so… they freaked out.

“Ah, you’re still here?”

“Uh, I didn’t leave. When all the stuff started to happen I just decided to wash the dishes since no one would do it.”

“Why didn’t you ask?” Kris asks.

“Uh, I did but you guys were so busy talking about them, you completely ignored my question or request to help.”

“Sorry you should have yelled at us or something.” Luhan said.

“I didn’t feel like it.” Lay said and finished off the last dish. He wipes his wet hands on a towel.

“Hey does anyone feel like going to the pool today?” Lay suggested.

“I don’t know I didn’t even bring a bikini.” Ahra said.

“So? Just wear a t-shirt and some shorts.” Kai said.

“Hey I don’t want to wear a t-shirt and some shorts!” Taeyeon said.

“Don’t worry, I have some swim suits in my car. I think it’ll look good on you.” Hyunmi said.

“Aww, thanks! Let’s go to your car.” Ahra giggled and grabbed Hyunmi’s and Taeyeon’s arm and rushed out the door.

While those girls have a good time picking out the bikinis in Hyunmi’s car, Jiyoung was panicking like crazy.

“I bet you’re having a hard time huh?” Baekhyun whispers in Jiyoung’s ear. The warm air that was by her ear and the closeness of Baekhyun shocked Jiyoung.

“What do you mean?” Jiyoung asks.

“Well, no one in here knows you’re a girl and when you get into that pool everything will show.” Baekhyun smirks.

Jiyoung turns her head and gave Baekhyun a challenging look, “Who said I’m going in the water?”

“What? You’re not going in the water?” Lay questions.

“Yeah, cause I can’t swim.” Jiyoung answered, what she is saying is the truth. She never tried to swim after the incident at sea.

“I can teach you.” Lay offered.

Jiyoung gave him a weird look and rejected him.

Everyone went back to their room to get ready for the pool, but Jiyoung grabbed two dark colored shirts and two dark shorts. She puts the first one on and walked out. If it were a normal girl, they would have probably nosebleed to death. EXO were basically half , their toned body showing off to each other. And Taejun stood there in a pair of red trunks and a jacket that was ped. Even Kai checked out Taejun’s abs.

“Wow, how did you get to look like that?” Kai asks, as he poked Taejun’s stomach.

“I did a lot of sit ups.” He said and zipped his jacket half way up.

Kris came out with a speedo, which Jiyoung quickly covered her eyes. Some EXO members looked at Kris as if he was crazy.

“Hyung, WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!” Kai exclaimed.

“What? Only a speedo can show off my long legs.” He extended his legs in a feminine way. Kai look as if he was about to puke. And just then the girl come out form the restroom. Ahra had a big white tee on but you could see her baby blue bikini under. Hyunmi wore a y black bikini with red flames. Taeyeon had on a white bikini and a white skirt with pink flowers.

D.O blushed as he saw Ahra, who blushed as well. Baekhyun had to admit that Taeyeon look very cute yet seducing in that bikini but his heart didn’t race. Taejun glanced at her and his heart race, she looks so pure and cute in that bikini. While Kris, who bled like a creep, stared at Hyunmi’s figure. Her black bikini contrast her pale skin, it made her look whiter and seducing.

Hyunmi gave Kris a look and Kris stop staring at her and smiled his famous smile that girls die for.

“Babe, you look like God dumped a whole bottle of iness when he made you.” He winked at Hyunmi, who giggled.

“You’re such a flirt.” She smiled and lightly slapped his biceps.

“Only to you, my queen.” Kris kissed her hand, while they enjoy their moment everyone else was gagging.

“You guys just jealous that you can’t find a woman like mine.” Kris said and wrapped his arms around Hyunmi’s waist.

Some rolled their eyes and some were trying to fix their hair so when they go they look good.

“Are we going or not?” Lay looked annoyed, everyone was shocked to see his luggage. He had a float around his waist and a float chair under his left armpit. He was holding a bag of changing clothes in his other hand. He even had little toys to play with stuffed in the bag.

“You are really taking this serious.” Luhan said.

“Duh, ge. I mean how long have we not been to a pool?” Lay said as he tries to open the door but failed. “Someone help me!”

Tao went up to him and opened the door and a cold wind blasts Lay in the face.

“Dang that was cold but hurry up to the car!” Lay shouted as he race down the stairs half and stuff with stuffs in his arm.

 

When they arrived at the pool it was half pack with teenager and little kids and some parents. When EXO entered everyone stopped and stared. Suho was stuck to pay for everyone’s entrance fee, the rest of them rushed to the lockers and put their clean pair of clothes in their locker. The first one out was Lay and his stuff, but he slipped and when face first into the water. The little kids laughed and the teenage girls cooed.

“Yah, Lay hyung, you need to calm down.” Kai said as he made an entrance with his cool aura on. He walked to the highest plank and did the perfect back flip in mid air and landed into the water with a little water slashed. He came up like a merman first time coming up to see the upper land. Everyone clapped and the teenage boys sent some death glared for stealing their girlfriend’s attention away.

Kris came in with Hyunmi, some guys nosebleed in the pool and was disgusted by the girls, but some were too busy staring at Kris’s. EXO thought the speedo looked ridiculous on Kris but to the girls, they wished he wasn’t wearing the speedo at all.

Ahra, Taeyeon, and D.O came together and act like normal persons and joined Lay and Kai, who was having a fun time, splashed water at each other.

“Hey, are you going into the water or not?” Baekhyun asks as he and Jiyoung entered the pool.

“Of course not.” She said and went towards the chairs, but out comes Chen. Chen grabs Jiyoung by the arms and Baekhyun grabs her by the legs and threw her into the pool.

 


Sorry guys >.< i've been busy (working) so i haven't update at all q n q please forgive

lol i'll let you throw kimchi at me hahahahahah i'll probably eat them before they land on me

since school's about to start i'll probably have more time to update cause school starts then no more work.... YASSSS!!!!