Jiyoung's Umma

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

“BWOL?!”  Everyone shouted.

“Well, here the video but there’s no bad comments about it though.” Ahra said and handed them her phone.

‘HAHAHA oppa’s are so funny!’

‘WHO IS THAT GUY?’

‘CRAZY OPPAS!’

‘OMG OMG I NEED TO WRITE A FANFIC ABOUT THIS!! I NEED TO KNOW WHO THAT GUY IS!!’

‘…………….. WHY ARE THEY SO ANGELIC EVEN WHEN THEY ARE BEER COVERED?!’

‘nose bleed, I don’t know why but I felt a little …’

Jiyoung and the members looked at each other and started laughing.

“I don’t think this is so bad for you guys.” Ahra said and took the phone again.

“Sajang, we looked at the comments and they were all good. Someone even decided to write a fanfic about that.” Ahra said and the member heard Lee Sooman laughing at the other end.

“Oh Mr. Kang told me that Jiyoung-ssi fainted at the set. What happened?” Sooman whispered Jiyoung’s name.

“The girl um… they said the girl was tariffing. I heard her, she was screaming, we heard crashes, and cussing when she knew JY is the boy that she bullied and he’s Taejun’s brother.” Ahra said.

“I’ll speak to Mr. Kang about the set then. Maybe you could be the main girl.” Sooman joked.

“I would like it but who would want me on a set.” Ahra said.

“Well then it’s set.” Sooman said and hung up.

“What did Sajang say this time?”      Tao said while eating the set’s ice cream, who knew where he got it.

“Um, I don’t really understand it really but he asked me if I like to be on the set and I said yeah I would like it then he said all right, then its set. You guys know what that mean?” Ahra said. Jiyoung and everyone looked around and cheered. Everyone from the set looked at the room weirdly.

 

Mr. Kang slowly walked over to Hyunmi’s makeup room with caution, as if he steps on the wrong tile, he'll get blown up.

“Hyunmi-ssi?” Mr. Kang knocked on the door.

“Yes?” Hyunmi came answering the door, she put on her sweetest smile ever.

“Sooman said that he wants to replace you with JY’s coordi noona.” Well a volcano just erupted.

“HOW CAN SHE REPLACE ME? THAT GIRL IS PROBABLY A SL*T THAT IS SUPER VERY DESPRATE! HOW CAN I GET REPLACE BY A CORRDI GIRL?!” As you see in movies where the building shakes and the crows caw outside just happened.

“I’m soo sorry but it’s just a CF.” Mr. Kang try to calm her down.

“Yeah like you said it’s just a CF, then why can’t they just deal with it?!” she holler at him, she looked like a dragon roaring at its prey.

“I’m sorry but that ice cream company owner asked EXO to be present and didn’t really care about the main girl. If you were the only one available probably the ice cream company owner wouldn’t want you either.” Mr. Kang finally gathers some of his guts up to tell it to the dragon lady.

“You know what, short little pudgy man, I quit so you’ll regret your choice of doing this to me!” She yelled and walked out the set with her manager trudging behind her with all her bags.

EXO boys walked out of seeing what happened. Hyunmi saw Jiyoung, she huffed and stomp away leaving a trail of her high heel footsteps. Jiyoung look back at her, she shrinks away, and hid behind the person in front her.

“You know I’m going revenge you, uh… you little girl or boy.” Hyunmi pointed at Jiyoung.

“What are you going to do?” D.O asked her.

“You see, we are from the same school right? So I have your hideous picture in the yearbook. I’ll spread rumors that you went through plastic surgery to get your looks right now. Maybe I should try spreading that you’re a trans.” Hyunmi threatened.

“JY, you have a year book right?” Kris asked, Jiyoung nodded.

“You know one and twelve can play a game, and we’ll make sure you’re going to lose.” Kris said.

“Kris is a bit stubborn and competitive about some games.” Lay whispered in poor Korean to Jiyoung, who had a little hard time understanding. Jiyoung nodded after getting what Lay said.

“Oh yeah.” Hyunmi said.

“Yeah, game on, killer devil.” Kris whispers the last part.

Jiyoung’s POV

Well after Hyunmi was kicked off the set, Ahra unnie became the main girl, Sajang also asked the director to change the some of the settings. He said having eleven EXO boys be bad guys might not bring an good impressions on some fans. So the setting was changed to Ahra unnie crying at a bus stop. Then we go in, we see Ahra unnie crying then do our old rule seeing who goes and comfort him. The main boy wasn’t changed at all, it was still me. Then I hand her the ice cream, she takes a bite and then starts to smile. Then it’s back to us again, each one holding an ice cream saying ‘you need something to make you smile, its ice ice icy cream’. (Random name I made up. I know lame.)

We did the set with some… a lot of takes, because some of us would burst out laughing. At first, it was just me laughing when I look at Ahra unnie when I try to comfort her. Then it washer, when the camera was on us to say the ice cream brands name, me, D.O, Luhan, Xiumin, Kai, and Chanyeol would start to laugh nonstop. Until couchfacecouch Kris, look at us with his straight poker face.

“I WILL NEVER TOUCH A DRAMA SCRIPT EVER!” I shouted when we got into our van.

“Lighten up, it’s not like any director would want you to be in their drama, unless it’s about a teaching kindergarten kids.” Baekhyun hyung said.

“That will be your drama, the lamest drama male ever award would be perfect for you.” I snapped back at him.

“Please, no director would find another god actor like me.” He said with a sassy voice.

“You know that director must have hit his head when he was a baby if he chose you.” I said, earning a glare from Baekhyun hyung, but a lot of laughter from the other members. Only D.O umma didn’t look so happy.

“Can you two not bicker at each other for five minutes?” D.O asked.

“Sure we can. D.O, if we do, can you cook tonight? I don’t like Kai’s cooking this week.” Baekhyun said.

“Fine, just five minutes of peace.” D.O hyung really sounded like a mom, who gave birth to a bunch of annoying kids.

“Do we have any schedule after this?” Suho asked Ahra.

“Nope.” Ahra said.

“Can we go see Sehun hyung?” I asked. They look at me.

“What?”

“Why would you want to meet him?” Kai asked.

“Because he’s part of EXO, and I haven’t even met him yet. Even as a replacer, I think he needs to feel he put the position to the right person.” I said.

“Okay, I bet Sehun would want to meet you too.” Suho hyung said.

“Ahra, can you drive us to Gangnam hospital?” Ahra nodded, she picked up her phone and called the other van to go to Gangnam hospital.

“That’s my mom’s hospital too!” I said. “After meeting Sehun hyung can I go visit my mom?”

“Sure, does she work there?” Suho asked.

“No… she has late cancer that’s why I took this job too.” I explained.

“Oh sorry.”

“It’s not your fault she had cancer.” I answered.

Then the van had an awkward silence hanging in the air. Then Ahra said, “Guys five minutes up, Kyungsoo will be cooking tonight.”

“Whooo!” Kai, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol hyung cheered.

“But Kai, you are still doing dishes.” Suho added, Kai sighed but then he went back to cheering.

“Honestly hyungs, did my cooking really ?” Kai asked.

D.O coughed and looked away, while Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung nodded straight up. Suho tried to comfort him that not all boys can cook well, but it didn’t help at all since I butted my comment in.

“I cook really well.” I said. Kai looked at me like I just killed his dream or something.

“Oh really, why don’t you help Kyungsoo with you cooking tonight.” Baekhyun hyung said with a tone of not believing me.

“Sure, I’ll make sure you choke on it.” I said back to him.

“I’ll be looking to the disaster you make in the kitchen.”

“Just don’t burn down the kitchen, like Chanyeol almost did.” D.O hyung said.

“He did?”

“Oh yeah, if I didn’t go check on him, we would be on the streets getting scold at by manager hyung. And he is put off the cooking duty list.”

“I want to take his spot!” I requested.

“Okay, but remember, don’t burn down the kitchen or house, keep sharp objects shield all the time unless you’re using it, put whatever you got back in its rightful place, and don’t get hurt.” D.O hyung started listing stuff not to do in the kitchen.

“We’re here!” Ahra said, she was the first one to jump off the van. We got into the hospital, and the young nurses, patients, and doctors were staring at us as we walked in.

“I think I just say my angel.” A girl whispered to another girl when they passed by us.

“Duh, they are EXO-K.” The other girl whispers back.

“Annyeong ladies.” I said, they just stare back with a hand on their mouths. I waved at them and followed the rest of the group.

Then I realized that Chen was smiling dorky at me.

“Waeyo hyung?” I asked.

“Okay, now be honest. Were you a Casanova before you turned to a nerd? Or were you both at the same time?” Chen hyung asked me.

“No, I can’t be a nerd and a player at the same time.” I answered.

“Well, you got some tricks on the girls. Mind showing me some?” He said.

“I got no tricks.”

“Sure, then why does every girl you meet fall head over heel in love with you?” He asked.

“How am I supposed to know? Hyunmi didn’t fall in love with me, I hope.  I don’t know how a girl’s heart works.” I said which was true. I am a girl, but never fallen in love before.

“Fine, let’s go meet Sehun.” He said and guided me in. there was a boy lying on his bed watching TV. He didn’t look sick at all, but there was this cast around his waist.

“Annyeong hyung.” Sehun waved as we walked in.

“Annyeong.” I said. I could sense a bit of awkwardness in the air.

“Hi hyung.”

“Oh, I’m younger than you.” I said.

“You are? I’M FINALLY A HYUNG!” Then the door opened again. I looked and was surprised that it was umma.

“UMMA!” I ran over to her and hugged her.

“Okay, I can’t breathe, do you want me to die faster?” She joked, I release her immediately.       

“Sorry umma.”

“Wait, you’re ahjumma’s son Taejun?” Sehun hyung asked.

“No, of course not she’s not Taejun, she my daughter Jiyoung.” Okay maybe just right there and then I wished I didn’t come.