Dream

EXO's New Member is a GIRL?!

 

“Jiyoung-ah, are you going to do it?” Taejun asked.

“I don’t really know.” I said.

“I want to show you something.” He said and dragged me to his room. He pulled out an old DVD. He puts the DVD into his computer.

It started and it showed me as a little girl dancing and singing in a real bad tone. Then our appa came to the screen. He used to be a famous composer until he was sent to war. He was killed in the army. The other soldiers came home telling us that he was a real hero, trying to save others while he was the one who got shot like million of times.

“Jiyoungie what is you dream?” Appa asked holding onto the camera.

“Appa! I want to be a singer like you!” I said.

“Jiyoungie, appa’s not a singer, appa’s a composer.” He came down to my height.

“Oh, appa I still want to be a singer! That singer is very good at singing! It makes me feel what the song feels!” I pointed to the screen. The camera shifted and I saw my brother, hogging on to the screen.

“Taejun-ah, what are you watching?” Appa asked.

“Appa, I can’t stand Jiyoung watching those people sing, so I changed it to a dance competition!” he exclaimed.

“Yah, pabo why did you changed it?” I went over to my brother.

“Kids, calm down.” Appa puts the camera on the table. Sadly we could only see his body.

“Taejun, what is your dream?” appa asked.

“I want to be a dancing teacher!” he exclaimed happily.

“That’s called a choreographer. A singer and a choreographer will have a lot of collaboration together. So you two probably will have a lot of collaboration going on in the future.” Appa said, Taejun and me stood there nodding.

“Do you kids really like those jobs?”

We nodded our heads like a bobble head.

“Do you really want to be that and never change it?”

We still nodded our head like bobble heads.

 “Kids, I want you to remember those dreams and try to achieve them okay?”

“Arraso, appa.” Taejun and me said in unison.

Taejun stopped the video.

“Did you remember your dream or you forgot it?” He was cold suddenly.

“I didn’t remember after appa’s death.” I said sadly.

“Jiyoung-ah, can you please keep that promise?” he asked. You could hear his voice shaking.

“Why do you want me to keep that promise?” I asked.

“He’s our appa. He would want us to keep on pursuing our dreams.”

“I don’t want that dream anymore.” I said scared that I would disappoint our appa in heaven.

“You’re scared, huh.” He said.

“No I’m not!” I said.

“If you’re not scared then why don’t you want that dream?”

“Fine I’m scared! I don’t want to disappoint him.” I said.

“You won’t. You got appa’s singing, composing genes even though you probably won’t be as good as me, and we both have umma’s athletic genes.” Taejun said.

“Was the composing a compliment or an insult?” I asked.

“Oh so the normal you is back. Of course it’s a compliment, if I’m going to insult you it would be like I seen dogs do better howling and chasing than your compose.” He said and earned a punch from me.

“Taejun, I’m still scared.” I said.

“Don’t be. But if those EXO boys try something with you, tell me I’ll go and make them childless!” Taejun raised up his fist.

“We don’t need you in jail.” I said and pushed his fist away.

“You want to learn a new dance?” he asked and I nodded.

He stood up to get ready, while I suddenly hug him.

“Gomawo, oppa.” I said and let go of him. But before he could get all lovey dovey with me I punched his arm.

“Was that supposed to hurt?” he asked with an eyebrow raised.

“No, just shut up and teach me the dance!” I said.

“Fine!” he half pouted and started teaching me step by step.

When it was almost 6 we stopped.

“You know where Umma went?” Taejun asked.

“To a friends house.” I replied.

“Don’t you think it’s a little be too late?” he asked.

Then I realized that she’s been gone since this morning.

“I’m going out to look for her!” I said and grabbed my coat.

“Me too!” Taejun went with me.

We ran down every street we know that she usually takes to go home but we still couldn’t find her.

I was at the verge of crying until Taejun’s phone rang.

“Hello.” He answered.

“Taejun-ah, where is Jiyoung and you?” Umma’s voice carried from phone.

I went over and snatch the phone from my brother’s hand.

“Umma, do you know how worried I was?!” I yelled with a shaky voice.

“Oh, sorry, I got carried away by her son in the hospital.” She said.

“Next time text me or call!” Taejun hollered so Umma can hear him.

“Okay, now come home! I have some news for you guys!” Umma sounded a little bit tired which wasn’t like her. She can run two miles without sounding so tired.